Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 4-3-1-2 (goals with good defense)

So far with all the tactics have put out there, this has been the best so far with the goals it provided and good defense. There isn't much thinking to put into the tactic. Your forwards and Central attacking midfielder just needs good movement and pace and that's it. Splitting defenses like Moses did the Red sea.

Down to the tactics, corner setup is the common mark keeper penalty spot. Ronaldo and Zapata thrived really well and I rotate my squad a lot. Ronaldo played 39 matches and Zapata 26 and both put in good amount of goals despite playing with another striker upfront. Also, don't try and make this a diamond putting the ball winner in the DM slot, didn't work for me

Well, this brings the end to my write up, hopefully you all test and enjoy it same way I did. P.S, we also won the treble. Lost in the carabao cup semi finals due to a goalkeeper mistake 💀

Screenshot_20220724-163332~2.png

Screenshot_20220724-163337~2.png

Screenshot_20220724-173842~2.png

Screenshot_20220724-163352~2.png

Screenshot_20220724-163436~2.png

Screenshot_20220724-163423~3.png

Screenshot_20220727-181331~2.png

Edited by Uncleseekx

I will test. Your 5-3-2 tactic works well for me but i score not so many goals.  This tactic seems  as good as last one in defence. + Much more goals

2 hours ago, nujawuja said:

Down to the tactics, corner setup is the common mark keeper penalty spot. 

couls you post picture/instructions  ?

Thanks

Basically in your corner setup, set the kick to penalty spot, your best aerial player to 'mark keeper' and the rest stay back. 

4 hours ago, Legend288 said:

I will test. Your 5-3-2 tactic works well for me but i score not so many goals.  This tactic seems  as good as last one in defence. + Much more goals

Yeah. That's why have been tinkering with other formations. This will be good. 

First season with man utd win premierleague and champions league. I changed tactic when i had 10w and 4 L. Then i lost 1 game and 4 Draw. 

I forgot make screens ( i will do in season 2

5 hours ago, Legend288 said:

First season with man utd win premierleague and champions league. I changed tactic when i had 10w and 4 L. Then i lost 1 game and 4 Draw. 

I forgot make screens ( i will do in season 2

If possible, try and get Haaland. He has the pace and movement. He's very good in the system 

Second season with it and it's was a blast. Haaland finishing with 30 league goals and Zapata 21. For some reason, who ever I put as the right striker doesn't seem to get much goals for the first team. I had Oshimen, wasn't any good, swapped him for Mbappe in Jan and isn't any good either while Adeyemi does well with the second unit. Crashed out of the carabao to Liverpool again and lost in the FA cup in the first round to Leeds 😄. Won the UCL with Zapata leading goal scorers through just 4 matches and Haaland second. 

You can use the formation in a diamond format, played that way most of the season but it should be done with an Anchor or BWM, once tried it with a DLP in an earlier save and It was disastrous then. So, that's it. 

Screenshot_20220805-175317~2.png

On 17/08/2022 at 14:34, desmon111 said:

I change some player role and it's work. Thanks for the tactic!!!

Screenshot_20220817-212515.png

Screenshot_20220817-212429.png

How as Vlahovic 's goal return? Have not had much success with poachers so far

12 hours ago, Uncleseekx said:

How as Vlahovic 's goal return? Have not had much success with poachers so far

he was ok tho..........38 games 22 goals 

8 hours ago, desmon111 said:

he was ok tho..........38 games 22 goals 

Advanced forwards are better I'm my opinion cause of player traits. Most player traits in the game goes with Advanced forward hence why I play Advanced forward for both strikers. 

Would you still play with wingbacks if you did not have aerially strong forwards? Or would you than change to iwb?

has someone maybe tested this?

Edited by iXfeirce
20 hours ago, iXfeirce said:

Would you still play with wingbacks if you did not have aerially strong forwards? Or would you than change to iwb?

has someone maybe tested this?

Don't know how it will work considering you'll literally have no one down the wings. Try it with a RP and BBM cause when they move upfront, the IWB's will fill in their space but wingbacks is the best way to go. 

I use something similar to this on one of my Atalanta and West Ham save . Like my team is built to play this way. But I play a PF and Poacher combo upfront and my PF on the left gets more goals.. 😂

I'll try out your version of the 4-3-1-2.. I've taken note of the diamond transformation and the roles and also have taken note of what @desmon111 changed in his tryout ..

I hope this goes well because one thing with the 4-3-1-2 I used was that it was very hard to defeat Liverpool 😑