Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career 3 kc challenge Season 18 complete

inter7

Sorry to ask, but for challenge you can't use unlockables right? 

Mean no additional transfer funds or National team coach from the start? 

Edited by Ariza8
18 minutes ago, Ariza8 said:

You are correct, unlockables can only be used if earned during a save for this challenge and that includes international management.

6 hours ago, Ariza8 said:

I did not buy opened over time

48 minutes ago, inter7 said:

But to do challenge you cant get National team coach job from day one. You have to earn it in the save itself. 

Edited by Ariza8

How did you get the International job right from the off? How did you get his aerial to 20 so quick?

I've found both near impossible in the first season. Wow!

48 minutes ago, inter7 said:

I'm pretty sure they have to be unlocked during the career you're doing. If you've achieved them on a previous career you can't start a new challenge with them.

11 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

How did you get the International job right from the off? How did you get his aerial to 20 so quick?

I'm pretty sure they have to be unlocked during the career you're doing. If you've achieved them on a previous career you can't start a new challenge with them.

i don't use editor or rich nanny

F6CA5510-7138-4C4E-AAD4-C3806799F199.png

115BAF5A-6145-4A74-B367-DB768E83A431.png

13 minutes ago, inter7 said:

i don't use editor or rich nanny

F6CA5510-7138-4C4E-AAD4-C3806799F199.png

115BAF5A-6145-4A74-B367-DB768E83A431.png

I didn't say you did. You suggested you had earned some. I was saying they needed to be earned in the challenge to use in the challenge. Just a statement. 👍

You can't start as England manager though. You have to earn it.

Edited by Dai_

Olm diyorlar ki kurallar gereği saveyi açarken milli takımı baştan kullanamıyorsun sen saveye sadece kulüple başlıyorsun ve save içindeyken sana teklif gelmesini bekliyorsun. Ya da başarım açtığın zaman oraya bir buton geliyor istediğin takımın başına geçebiliyorsun save devam ederken ama sen onu yapmışsın zaten. Hani şu an senin tek seçeneğin sadece Celtic ile başlayıp İngiltere'den teklif gelmesini beklemek.

They say olm, as per the rules, you can't use the national team from the beginning when you open the save, you start the save only with the club and you wait for an offer to come to you while you are in the save. Or when you open the achievement, a button comes there, you can head the team you want while the save continues, but you have already done it. You know, your only option right now is to start with Celtic and wait for an offer from England.

2 hours ago, Dai_ said:

20 Ariel in one season for Dane whaaat

@inter7 u can only use coaching badges and coach reputation other than u have to earn while playing careers.

@Rob u can ask him which mentor he used 🤣.. even my players reach at 18 and younger than dane.1417270294_Screenshot_20220807-124121_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.4f615a96207971775c18a17666f137f3.jpg

but scored only 40 🤣  goals 

I chose England in the beginning, I didn't know it was against the rules, I decided to say goodbye to this beautiful career and start again with Celtic only!

1 hour ago, Rob said:

20 aerial and England job right at the start. 🤔

3076475D-6BD0-4ADA-B41D-52B01A78D80F.png
Season 3 is not over yet, I have at least 10 more games

Edited by inter7
Just now, inter7 said:

I chose England in the beginning, I didn't know it was against the rules, I decided to say goodbye to this beautiful career and start again with Celtic only!

Just out of interest, how did you get 20 aerial so quickly?

3 minutes ago, inter7 said:

my players do this all the time 6AC9BF47-885B-4649-AD91-E069207A86F4.thumb.png.697435b09304e8997fc57c16e92c9daf.png

How though? I've used every trick I know and have never got Ângelo to 20 aerial. Especially not after 1 season. Its alright if you're not willing to share how you did it I just find it a bit unbelievable. 

Good luck in your next effort. 

@Dai_ Ângelo is not a proper Forward u need Proper ST who plays only 1 place  but in my save even Bitton get 17+ aerial.. aerial attributes is physical attributes and its increase by fitness coaches. Use at least 3 or even 4 but I doubt Angelo can have 20 aerial.. but 18-19 will do for u.. 

I don't understand why you doubt difficult but not impossible

25 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

How though? I've used every trick I know and have never got Ângelo to 20 aerial. Especially not after 1 season. Its alright if you're not willing to share how you did it I just find it a bit unbelievable. 

Good luck in your next effort. 

10 minutes ago, inter7 said:

I don't understand why you doubt difficult but not impossible

Just asking how do U train Ariel? Because it’s amazing how u get it so high… what do U do? 

22 hours ago, inter7 said:

The Player 

93C6096E-5B56-426B-B1AB-BA1E70308CF8.thumb.png.d9f3e56f19bb34696861aca2b216505b.png

The Club and National Team

511F0BFC-11A9-448E-8247-73C10B21CC5E.thumb.png.7d255d081fdb30adc454aed8cb7558a9.png

D089C454-CDC2-47A4-AB26-CFAEFBABD07E.thumb.png.f4dcf88f56a3369eaa59a0196d391fc4.png

How did you manage to get the England job in the first season? Pretty impressive. They must have had some terrible results to sack manager without even playing in a tournament 

1 hour ago, inter7 said:

my players do this all the time 6AC9BF47-885B-4649-AD91-E069207A86F4.thumb.png.697435b09304e8997fc57c16e92c9daf.png

Who are you using to mentor his aerial? Is this your back up striker?

Edited by deepheat83
51 minutes ago, deepheat83 said:

How did you manage to get the England job in the first season? Pretty impressive. They must have had some terrible results to sack manager without even playing in a tournament 

I also chose the national team at the beginning, but since it was against the rules, I started a career from the beginning.

1 hour ago, inter7 said:

I also chose the national team at the beginning, but since it was against the rules, I started a career from the beginning.

Ahhhh.

Fair play.

And you went with angelo instead when you restarted?

2 hours ago, deepheat83 said:

No Scarlett

sorry for english language i am using translation

Edited by inter7

Cidden antrenörlerden mı akıl hocalığından mı nasıl yaptın 20 kafayı ben hayatımda bir kere sadece Lucca da yapabildim o da 2 sezonda

Ve sırf iyi bir takım kurarak mı 100 gol attırdın cidden nasıl yapılıyor buradakiler uzun uzun anlatıyor ama çok bir şey anlamıyorum, benim de çok para harcayıp rollere ve dizilişe uygun kadro kurduğum oluyor ama 100 gol hiç göremedim nedir bunun taktiği?

Edited by yed4eveer

I would like to share the tactics and tips with you here at the end of my career. All I ask of you is that my work be respected.

5 hours ago, Rob said:

Make sure you give plenty of credit throughout to anyone who you’ve asked tactical help from, too.

This.