Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career 2x 2k Goals Challenge - The Italian Job

1 hour ago, inter7 said:

best of all @Dai_ can't accept someone else's success.

Stop it man. Ur just talking nosense right here. Dont be that little butthurt boy. Its a small community and we all should atleast try to get along. No point of being toxic on eachother.

This a community set up to help and support each other play a game we enjoy. No room for toxicity or being rude to each other. If you don’t like someone just ignore them no need for rudeness on here. Play the game enjoy and help each other out 👍🏽

1 hour ago, fRESH said:

Stop it man. Ur just talking nosense right here. Dont be that little butthurt boy. Its a small community and we all should atleast try to get along. No point of being toxic on eachother.

are you saying this to me? He called my name cheater because I reached 20 aerials with angelo and scarlett. now he is doing the same thing to this friend

1 hour ago, 1shotz said:

This a community set up to help and support each other play a game we enjoy. No room for toxicity or being rude to each other. If you don’t like someone just ignore them no need for rudeness on here. Play the game enjoy and help each other out 👍🏽

I wish everyone thought the way you think

23 minutes ago, deepheat83 said:

Putting this challenge on hold for the foreseeable.

Theres is too much negativity about at the moment.

May revisit again but for the meanwhile I am going to focus on a Man Utd rebuild.

What is happening with them is tragic, they need some help!!

Man Utd rebuild / 3k prem goal scorer, why not

Noooo. I was looking forward to this! Don’t let one silly person (not Dai) stop you from this! 

Edited by Rob
14 hours ago, deepheat83 said:

Fear not, I shall return.

Just need to have a think about my tactics, to get 2 up to scoring 100 a year is proving soooooo much harder than I expected.

Thought I had the right tactic for it. But maybe not.

Need to think about the team and league I want to do it with.

Like mentioned needs to be 2 from same nation so again need to put my thinking cap on to try and find a dream partnership.

Suggestions welcome

England : Dane Scarlett - Jude Sonsup Bell

Brazil : Angelo - Marcos Leonardo

Maybe could work 😅

added 0 minutes later
15 hours ago, deepheat83 said:

Putting this challenge on hold for the foreseeable.

Theres is too much negativity about at the moment.

May revisit again but for the meanwhile I am going to focus on a Man Utd rebuild.

What is happening with them is tragic, they need some help!!

Man Utd rebuild / 3k prem goal scorer, why not

Is this Man Utd rebuild had some kind of Challenge? Will you post it here? 

Okay, I don't want to extend the drama or get involved in it either, but @Dai_ is a solid lad who is above board and has a point here, so I'll explain what he was saying. 

If you just load Scotland, but not England, then a bunch of really good young players end up as free agents instead of being in EPL reserve teams where they should be. For eg Soonsup-Bell who should be at Chelsea, James McAtee who should be at Man City, etc. Now there's no rule against only loading Scotland and signing a bunch of these players as free agents - in fact you could argue that it's sensible to do so when going for some of these crazy targets - but it's not very realistic (though I guess none of this is in anywhere near realistic 😄).

Anyway, some of us frown upon it. Personally, I always load England so that I can't sign these players. That's my choice and others don't have to follow it, and of course I then use every borderline transfer technique I know of (except the 'sell a player for whatever you like' one). Anyway, that's what Dai was talking about. 

I did notice another thing @deepheat83 - if you were going for the 1KC leaderboard, you're not allowed to use any of the unlockables (unless you unlock them in this save). By starting with Sugar Daddy on, neither of the lads can qualify for the 1KC leaderboard. There's no rule against  doing that if you're not going for the leaderboard by the way, just if you're competing with others for the leaderboard to ensure it's a level playing field. 

Please know I'm not having a go at you Deepheat. Neither of the above things will have much of an impact by the time you get to the end of the save. You'd get a massive total regardless. I just wanted to put it out there so everyone understands the norms and what other people are saying etc. I've been on the receiving end of that myself by the way - I've had Ashez tell me I was breaking the rules by doing a DT and TT at the same time. Wasn't intending any harm, just didn't know about that rule!

Anyway, I feel a bit weird, like I'm riding around on a horse pretending to be a self appointed sheriff or something, so I'll stop now. Just want us to all get along. I really want you to come back to this save by the way - it will be super interesting to watch, so please don't give up on it!

added 0 minutes later
On 15/08/2022 at 01:31, Superking said:

And how did u manage to transfer out Ajeti , Jullien and starfelt higher than their base price?? 😳

That it's definitely possible, go have a look at @Meow's How To Sell Players For $$$ (Negotiation Techniques) for starters.

8 hours ago, deepheat83 said:

ok, first things first, agreed, myself and dai have spoken in length

secondly, great write up.

thirdly, i wasnt aware sugar daddy was frowned upon, infact i wasnt aware there were certain rules.

where would one find these? 

Once I am clear on everything I shall revisit this challenge, most definitely with a new save.

This feed has cause no end of drama.

Personally I blame @Robfor making a challenge that nobody would find believable, now everything seems to be unbelievable 😛

jokes

All good mate. No harm done here. The 1KC rules are on the 1KC challenge page

And one is "No preferences/unlockables unless unlocked in the save", which covers Sugar Daddy and the other unlockables. But there's nothing about the loading England thing, that's not an official rule or anything.

Most challenges have a page like that with similar rules. When we get to things like 3KC and 2x2KC, these aren't official challenges and there's no leaderboard, so you don't have to follow those rules - but most old timers will assume that the 1KC rules would be followed for those sort of targets (as they look like extensions of the 1KC).

I think if someone said upfront "Hey, I'm using Sugar Daddy for this", the vast majority of people would be fine with that. Can't speak for everyone, but have seen that sort of thing happen before. The drama seems to come in when people assume those rules are being followed, then notice things that don't line up. If they know the deal from the outset, seems to be no drama. Humans hey? 

I will say again, just in case anyone thinks I'm casting doubts on your abilities or whatever (I'm definitely not), there's absolutely no doubt that you know how to get an insane amounts of goals regardless of this stuff.

Anyway, hopefully we can all agree to blame @Rob leave this behind now. I love youse all!!

5 hours ago, deepheat83 said:

Take 2.

Saved over my last attempt

Slow start.

Hoping this season we get at least 40 each

Screenshot_20220820-111751_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220820-111756_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220820-111803_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220820-111809_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Good luck! 

But different nationalities again? 

4 hours ago, deepheat83 said:

Started again by accident. Bought Bloxham as part of 1m challenge but saved over it by accident again so just signed him to see what like so thought might as well turn it into a challenge 

Ouch, that hurts. Well not like I have done any better, My Karrikaburu save also get deleted - thankfully I have a backup save every end of season. But my ~8 months progress was deleted just like that, for my 1m challenge 😂

@Scratch yes I know that negotiations tips and tricks but it only works when u receive an offer from another club not when u put ur players on trasfer list and u receive an offer... if I want to trasfer out players from my team I have to sell them on half price they have ... and now I know to sell any player at any price ... but still I will play fair square.. 

And I have doubt about players Injury also ... I get 1 or 2 months injury every season to my main players and I rarely see in vibe goals challengers players got injured ... 

Either they have cracked how to stay injury free or they just restarting after injury ... 

Edited by Superking
1 hour ago, deepheat83 said:

Don't really know what you want me to do? Screenshot every injury?

I think I also cracked how to stay injury free .. only 1 player got injured in 3 months ... before that I got atleast 4-5  injuries during 3 months ... so atleast 15-20 injuries full season....

Only 1 time this happened single injury in  3 months ... 

2 minutes ago, deepheat83 said:

I've got 3 prevention coaches and check the medical centre before every game. If they are jaded and in need of a rest don't play them. They will get injured and blame you. Morale will go down also 

I use 2 prevention and and 1 rehabilitation Coaches .. and I use 30 players squad....and rotated them every matches still got injuries...and mostly 1 or 2 months like this

1123724082_Screenshot_20220826-215221_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.e722be6decf48e430ca35b6db7efe248.jpg

On 26/08/2022 at 23:30, Superking said:

I use 2 prevention and and 1 rehabilitation Coaches .. and I use 30 players squad....and rotated them every matches still got injuries...and mostly 1 or 2 months like this

1123724082_Screenshot_20220826-215221_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.e722be6decf48e430ca35b6db7efe248.jpg

Light training and 3 prevention coaches. Good rotational stuff and thats easy. I think my Bravo has missed only like 50 games in 15 years.