Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career 2x 2k Goals Challenge - The Italian Job

7 hours ago, fRESH said:

Light training and 3 prevention coaches. Good rotational stuff and thats easy. I think my Bravo has missed only like 50 games in 15 years.

Thanks for ur help!! I think I already cracked how to stay injury free ... one thing I notice when I trian my striker as poacher his Stamina rarely reach 100... despite I gave him 8 to 10 days rest.. and if I train striker as TM AF CF he reach 100 Stamina very easily in 3 days time.. 

So saved over it again. This might be the one.

2nd season is always a mess with the world Cup but showing promise here. Strikers might be too old already but am sticking this one out.

Piccolo 105/2000

Lucca 116/2000

Screenshot_20220826-113248_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220826-113254_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220826-113300_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220826-113304_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220828-093153_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220828-093158_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220828-093203_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220828-093208_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Edited by deepheat83

Hey mate, just catching up on this and NGL got a bit dizzy from the restarts! 😄

Shame the Ferri Bravo one didn't last as that's a top class name combination in my eyes - but Piccoli and Lucca are the business and will be top top strikers. 

Off to a great start. Still not sure how feasible this is mathematically, but have full faith that if anyone's gonna do it, it's gonna be you! 

7 hours ago, Scratch said:

Hey mate, just catching up on this and NGL got a bit dizzy from the restarts! 😄

Shame the Ferri Bravo one didn't last as that's a top class name combination in my eyes - but Piccoli and Lucca are the business and will be top top strikers. 

Off to a great start. Still not sure how feasible this is mathematically, but have full faith that if anyone's gonna do it, it's gonna be you! 

Tell me about it. Need to clean up the post. It's a bit of a mess with all the restarts.

Thought the Bravo ferri would have been the one. Agreed, top name for the strike force.

My concern is I am missing about 4-5 years given their starting age but they are ballers to begin with so we'll pray they have longevity. 

Mathematically it is a mare. I am torn whether to focus on getting one there rapidly or try getting them at the same time. At the moment they are both producing the goods so I think I'll stick with current set up.

added 0 minutes later

Season 5 shaping up well

Screenshot_20220831-081129_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220831-081146_FM22 Mobile.jpg

17 minutes ago, deepheat83 said:

My concern is I am missing about 4-5 years given their starting age but they are ballers to begin with so we'll pray they have longevity. 

Mathematically it is a mare. I am torn whether to focus on getting one there rapidly or try getting them at the same time. At the moment they are both producing the goods so I think I'll stick with current set up.

Yeah, it's a trade off - those two are guaranteed gold, but they are just slightly too old for really ambitious targets. But I had trouble finding anyone as good as them but also strong in the air when I went for younger players. Well except for Sesko, he is in the sweet spot between those two. I hope next years game gives us some guaranteed nailed on young TFs.

That's always my problem with multiple striker challenges, there's so many different ways to balance it. Does my head in!!

Season 5 complete.

Season 6 preview.

Eased to everything in season 5 and pissed the opposition in the season 6 World Cup.

Lucca 367/2000 = 18% 

Piccoli 376/2000 = 19%

Screenshot_20220831-115645_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220831-115649_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220831-115654_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220831-115658_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220831-115549_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220831-120740_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20220831-120747_FM22 Mobile.jpg

Great job on this challenge @deepheat83, you'll smash it all right! Surely 2x3kc?😅

And I'm curious, do you use same formation for NT as your club? Since Lucca seemed off at Italia compared with Piccoli. 

2 hours ago, Ariza8 said:

Great job on this challenge @deepheat83, you'll smash it all right! Surely 2x3kc?😅

And I'm curious, do you use same formation for NT as your club? Since Lucca seemed off at Italia compared with Piccoli. 

Yes same formation but different set up.

Don't have him involved in set pieces.

Neither of them are on pens either. I keep forgetting to set it up

On 28/08/2022 at 09:05, Superking said:

Thanks for ur help!! I think I already cracked how to stay injury free ... one thing I notice when I trian my striker as poacher his Stamina rarely reach 100... despite I gave him 8 to 10 days rest.. and if I train striker as TM AF CF he reach 100 Stamina very easily in 3 days time.. 

It also depends role u are playing him. P takes least energy, AF and TM seems to take it much more. Half season i can cruise into 80 min and sub him off them. I also think this set up glitched and shouldnt work this way. But i just play what developers set us up.

2 hours ago, fRESH said:

It also depends role u are playing him. P takes least energy, AF and TM seems to take it much more. Half season i can cruise into 80 min and sub him off them. I also think this set up glitched and shouldnt work this way. But i just play what developers set us up.

I used Striker role TF and AF most and I can say with AF I able to play till 60th minute mark and for TF I only play till half time .. 1st season experience...