Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Rob tries a Tottenham 1kc with some bloke

Rob

I’ve wanted to attempt a Spurs 1kc for a while, so I’ve made the big, grownup, decision and decided to try and do one. This won’t challenge a 3kc, so none of that rubbish in comments please. 

For this challenge, I wanted a Dane…so ventured over to Denmark. But I couldn’t find one suitable. Everyone was a giant blonde goalkeeper.

I then travelled to an Dane, Ontario, but the snow there stopped people from ever playing the beautiful game.  I had great fun skiing, mind. Dane in Slovenia was just a tiny village and apparently Slovenia have only one good player: a lad called Sesko, who people may have seen on Vibe elsewhere. Apparently he scores a few goals.

So I thought to myself, why not use a player with Dane in his name? Bowers was busy singing, Cook was always telling jokes, and Great was busy being a dog.

I ended up settling on this fella:

003917F9-1F53-4488-91A8-4F958ED61682.thumb.jpeg.37317709988e7129a5333c267ac31949.jpeg

He looks decent, obviously, and is a wonderkid, which is a major Brucie-Bonus. Let’s just hope every match he plays with is a good game, good game.

Thanks for reading!

19 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Tactics please! 3KC please! 🤣

LoL, love the idea of this, can't wait to see how you go. 

Wil giv the tictacs at da end!

12 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

Good luck mate. 👍 

Thanks buddy 😊

13 hours ago, fRESH said:

Gl mate 👌

Thank you Freshman.

11 hours ago, 1shotz said:

What role do u train your players 👀😂 good luck bud! 

Haha. Cheers pal. 

On 13/08/2022 at 12:54, Rob said:

I’ve wanted to attempt a Spurs 1kc for a while, so I’ve made the big, grownup, decision and decided to try and do one. This won’t challenge a 3kc, so none of that rubbish in comments please. 

For this challenge, I wanted a Dane…so ventured over to Denmark. But I couldn’t find one suitable. Everyone was a giant blonde goalkeeper.

I then travelled to an Dane, Ontario, but the snow there stopped people from ever playing the beautiful game.  I had great fun skiing, mind. Dane in Slovenia was just a tiny village and apparently Slovenia have only one good player: a lad called Sesko, who people may have seen on Vibe elsewhere. Apparently he scores a few goals.

So I thought to myself, why not use a player with Dane in his name? Bowers was busy singing, Cook was always telling jokes, and Great was busy being a dog.

I ended up settling on this fella:

003917F9-1F53-4488-91A8-4F958ED61682.thumb.jpeg.37317709988e7129a5333c267ac31949.jpeg

He looks decent, obviously, and is a wonderkid, which is a major Brucie-Bonus. Let’s just hope every match he plays with is a good game, good game.

Thanks for reading!

Roles? 

Tactics?

Coaches?

Training?

Transfers?

Physios?

Please please please

4 hours ago, dulquer said:

Good luck mate. BTW am a huge fan of your Moukoko GoGo challenge🤗

Thank you! Very kind!

2 hours ago, deepheat83 said:

Roles? 

Tactics?

Coaches?

Training?

Transfers?

Physios?

Please please please

Haha I am sure you need help with all of those!

Good luck, can't wait to follow this career! Surely this bloke can go 3kc? 😂

Cmon Rob, I know you can do it in Tottenham! 😆

13 hours ago, Ariza8 said:

Good luck, can't wait to follow this career! Surely this bloke can go 3kc? 😂

Cmon Rob, I know you can do it in Tottenham! 😆

Haha. No chance! Thank you for the vote of confidence though!