Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Fer nino My number 9

I expect people know this guy. But i didnt :)

When i start a career i like to buy a player I've not heard of.

This season with Liverpool i wanted to find a Spaniards to run my line. 

I came across a 20 year old fer nino. Very decent starting stats for a young player. He did cost 37m which at first i though no way. Then i though ah yolo.

And i must say he really was a success. He's a target forward but played as a advanced forward as well as training to be one.

I would highly recommend him for anyone.

I didn't get a screenshot of his starting attributes so i loaded a game up and took a screenshot.

1545153793_Screenshot_20220904-094716_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.cd5d30431a6a5c4ed350c89c3212812b.jpg

His first season records

68991820_Screenshot_20220904-094514_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.88b2859d10db4f5facfb9f262f8cce04.jpg

1367672173_Screenshot_20220904-094519_FM22Mobile.thumb.jpg.f1a6928bceda5121cd1a83806bc23cdd.jpg

But il keep you all posted of his little career.

On 04/09/2022 at 10:10, Oseni said:

This is kinda interesting

I'm getting bored of the game already 😂

So maybe doing something like this can help🙃

Honestly im the same. I used to do saves but after awhile it becomes repetitive. 

So i do a range of different things. Il give you some examples.

Transfers

so you start the season but don't spend your budget. So lets say your starting budget is 35m put it all on wage so you have 0m then you can only spend what you make on player Sales. So sell a player for 8m you have a 8m budget sell more players raise your budget ect.

1 in 1 out

only being able to strengthen your team by selling the weakest player in your x11 so for example your Liverpool. If you sold firmino you can only buy a player in his position but stronger. 

Randomised 

Buying someone you wouldnt usually buy and grow them and do it every season keep buying a random player. Your find some gems until you come across regens.

Hopefully some of these help you :)

16 hours ago, 56REDDOT said:

He literally got a 4 months injury in one of my saves I just saved over that save

Oh haha thats not good luckily hes not picked up many injuries for me only small 1 week injuries 

9 hours ago, Charlielfc24 said:

Oh haha thats not good luckily hes not picked up many injuries for me only small 1 week injuries 

Yeah I was trying the 1kc challenge and he got a 4 months injury just got demotivated instantly

19 hours ago, 56REDDOT said:

Yeah I was trying the 1kc challenge and he got a 4 months injury just got demotivated instantly

Yeah trying to do a 1k challenge and you suffer a big injury its kinda a huge setback 😕 

21 hours ago, Charlielfc24 said:

Yeah trying to do a 1k challenge and you suffer a big injury its kinda a huge setback 😕 

Yeah With iker bravo 3 months Then fer nino 4 months Then tommaso mancini 4 months injury also