Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FMM23 to be released November 8th

Ashez

Cant wait for touch on IOS. Anyone know if we can add graphics still if it’s on Apple Arcade through iTunes? 

I am looking forward to this game on fm mobile andriod version. Then which new leagues are coming. Personally, I hope for allsvenskan :)

6 hours ago, Resurgam said:

Cant wait for touch on IOS. Anyone know if we can add graphics still if it’s on Apple Arcade through iTunes? 

Pretty sure you could on the old version of Touch so unless being on Arcade changes anything you should be ok. Think it will use full fat FM pictures so I imagine the ones you find somewhere like FMScout will work.

Really disappointed that android has been overlooked for FMT. Its safe to say that trying to play through gamepass last year was something of a disaster 

I'm hoping that there are some big advancements for FMM this year, but there won't be, it'll be a new nation or two, and 'new' set piece options 

Mildly interested in how they treat Barcelona’s finances this year. Are they poor or rich? Cos they are sort of the latter having sold their soul… but sort of the prior cos they had to sell their soil… so 🤷‍♂️?

On 19/09/2022 at 15:17, MooseSweden said:

I am looking forward to this game on fm mobile andriod version. Then which new leagues are coming. Personally, I hope for allsvenskan :)

Personally I'd love to see the Eliteserien added.

On 23/09/2022 at 16:06, Rob said:

Mildly interested in how they treat Barcelona’s finances this year. Are they poor or rich? Cos they are sort of the latter having sold their soul… but sort of the prior cos they had to sell their soil… so 🤷‍♂️?

I think expecting to see how Barcelona's finances is treated is a dream because if at all FMM is known for anything, it is the fact that financial situations of clubs ain't really represented in FMM like the full flat version. 

On 09/09/2022 at 11:19, Ashez said:

I'd have tried the Switch version by now, the only reason I haven't is because there isn't a physical version 😂. If there was I know I'd of tried Touch by now haha. Even if they put previous years on a deep discount I'd be tempted to try it tbf. 

Otherwise I'm also Android so FMM will live on with me 💪

There is a physical version you can touch the screen aswell as use the joy cons I play it on the switch 

2 hours ago, Jaymz said:

There is a physical version you can touch the screen aswell as use the joy cons I play it on the switch 

I mean if the game was on a cartridge, I don't really do digital media. 

Today's Google play listing show a screenshot of a player at nordsjaelland 😁

On 23/09/2022 at 23:06, Rob said:

Agreed 👍 am also interested to see how they treat that. 

Am also wondering how quickly someone can do a 1k with Haaland at City, or alternatively can they get more (e.g. a 2k?) out of him there?! 😮

Here’s Haaland attributes at Man City in the upcoming version … wow

BD0E4CFA-FB3C-487E-8CE8-AD739DAD6A96.thumb.jpeg.0775306cb23a9e8036f8e268076ed513.jpeg

Edited by DanEnglish