Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Players demanding huge wages

Uncleseekx

I can't be the only one that has been going through this, it has to be the one of the downside of managing a big team. When players know they are good, they tend to ask for insane wages, I know it happens in real life also but FM's take it to another level. I have Bastoni who's on 150k and is contract will expire next year and he won't even sign a new contract offering 350K a week, he wants at least 450 or so for a freaking defender. And the game bugs when you offer them huge signing on fee, they tend to ask for more money in wages when you do that. It's just so annoying cause have had to sell players cause of this, they always want a huge pay rise.

Now the most funny thing is when they are sold, they barely get a pay increase from their new club, some even take a pay cut in which they would never have done so for me. Game is just funny . I try to have a wage structure in my team and the game doesn't even help. Only player worth breaking it for is Haaland and Mbappe

Edited by Uncleseekx

Well this might seem like some kinda cheat but next time you wanna offer a player a new contract

Put all your clubs finances into the transfer budget and the player will lower his wage expectations cause he knows the club has no wages

1 hour ago, Oseni said:

Well this might seem like some kinda cheat but next time you wanna offer a player a new contract

Put all your clubs finances into the transfer budget and the player will lower his wage expectations cause he knows the club has no wages

I don't care, I'm definitely going to try it. It isn't cheating in my book

2 hours ago, Oseni said:

Just tried it out with Bastoni, it worked a little bit he still wouldn't go below 350k from his 150k which is still better than the 400K+ he wanted. In 2 years he'll be sold though cause have got a young blood coming up. Thanks for tip

19 hours ago, Uncleseekx said:

Just tried it out with Bastoni, it worked a little bit he still wouldn't go below 350k from his 150k which is still better than the 400K+ he wanted. In 2 years he'll be sold though cause have got a young blood coming up. Thanks for tip

Yeah it ain't an overpowered feature cause some players don't really care about the clubs financial situation