Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help I am doing the 1k challenge, should I make striker captin?


 Share

Recommended Posts

What effect does having my striker as captain have on him? What about vice captain? He has 16 leadership  so  he would be good but I dont know how it will affect his performance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, benscor said:

What effect does having my striker as captain have on him? What about vice captain? He has 16 leadership  so  he would be good but I dont know how it will affect his performance.

I don't think anyone has proved it's a problem, but both myself and I think it was @fRESH noticed that it seemed  they didn't perform as well when they were captain. I made mine part of the leadership team (not C or VC) and that seemed fine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Scratch said:

I don't think anyone has proved it's a problem, but both myself and I think it was @fRESH noticed that it seemed  they didn't perform as well when they were captain. I made mine part of the leadership team (not C or VC) and that seemed fine.

Hmm okay thank you. Weird cause what ive seen so far is that is has helped him. Ive only made him vice captain though. Ill do what you did tho and just make him part of the leadership then

Link to comment
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, benscor said:

Hmm okay thank you. Weird cause what ive seen so far is that is has helped him. Ive only made him vice captain though. Ill do what you did tho and just make him part of the leadership then

Well for me he was Captain, not Vice Captain, so maybe that's important. His goal rate seemed worse than normal - but that could have been down to something else. I decided to remove him as captain and it seemed to help, but once again could have been a co-incidence. I think for you, if you're happy with how he's scoring you don't need to change - it's only if it looks like he's not scoring as much..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...