Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat How to edit finances using hex editor

Mike16

On 23/09/2022 at 04:05, Mike16 said:

Hi. Who knows how to edit finances of a club with hex... none of the forums here have answered yet.

Oh God, not you and this pointless question again. I can distinctively recall you asking this question before, and I gave you the answer, before you kept on nagging, and I decided to stop caring altogether. I'll give you the answer again this time...

- Save your current save to another slot.

- Adjust your transfer fee to zero, then save it.

- Use compare function (most hex editors have this). Edit the one with zeros to something big (00 00 00 00 to 80 FB 65 1E - that should be enough).

- Save the file, then load it in FMM.

Don't complain about how hard this is (I'd not recommend hex editing, not anymore), and don't dare texting me for further instructions - I'm getting tired of those. As I mentioned before, I don't recommend hex editing - it's hard to do for beginners, and it kinda sucks the fun out of the game once you know how to abuse it. If you actually can play this game, unlock Sugar Daddy instead.

Edited by NguyenDucAnh
Grammar check, as usual.
On 27/09/2022 at 17:02, NguyenDucAnh said:

Oh God, not you and this pointless question again. I can distinctively recall you asking this question before, and I gave you the answer, before you kept on nagging, and I decided to stop caring altogether. I'll give you the answer again this time...

- Save your current save to another slot.

- Adjust your transfer fee to zero, then save it.

- Use compare function (most hex editors have this). Edit the one with zeros to something big (00 00 00 00 to 80 FB 65 1E - that should be enough).

- Save the file, then load it in FMM.

Don't complain about how hard this is (I'd not recommend hex editing, not anymore), and don't dare texting me for further instructions - I'm getting tired of those. As I mentioned before, I don't recommend hex editing - it's hard to do for beginners, and it kinda sucks the fun out of the game once you know how to abuse it. If you actually can play this game, unlock Sugar Daddy instead.

Exercise patience with me here. There are lots of 00 00 00 00, so which one?

On 04/10/2022 at 17:58, Mike16 said:

Exercise patience with me here. There are lots of 00 00 00 00, so which one?

You don't even know how to use the tool, do you? In that case, you might want to step back, and play it normally. Hex editing is not for everyone, and from the looks of it, it's not for you either.

And you ask me to be patient? Let me tell you this: my patience ran out long ago. I'm tired of seeing dumb questions, unreasonable save requests, and pirates on this site.