Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat 300 goals a season

Mike16

Would love to see the first person to reach 300 career goals scored by any CLUB in a season. anyone close to this, let us know! Post with evidence!

Edited by Mike16
2 hours ago, Mike16 said:

Would love to see the first person to reach 300 career goals scored by any CLUB in a season and with a goal difference of 250.. anyone close to this, let us know! Post with evidence!

This can't be possible cause a formation that will make you score 300 in a season will definitely be leaky at the back so more than 50 goals will be conceded 

9 minutes ago, Uncleseekx said:

This can't be possible cause a formation that will make you score 300 in a season will definitely be leaky at the back so more than 50 goals will be conceded 

True. Your right. Let me rephrase the statement

52 minutes ago, Gazzaeverton said:

Very true yes....still attempting it at the moment, had 255....

Highest I had a season was 241 goals a season with man city.

How many goals do you have to average per game? I have an abandoned save I just pulled where I'm averaging 3.24 goals, I still think it's very low to get here. So how many goals do you have to average a game for 300 in the league to be realistic? Or is it 300 scored in a season or it has to be 300 in the league? 

Edit: just did a rough calculation, for you to get 300 league goals, you have to score 8 per match. Think this challenge means you have to score 300 total goals in all comp and not 300 league goals cause that is crazy

Edited by Uncleseekx
22 minutes ago, Uncleseekx said:

How many goals do you have to average per game? I have an abandoned save I just pulled where I'm averaging 3.24 goals, I still think it's very low to get here. So how many goals do you have to average a game for 300 in the league to be realistic? Or is it 300 scored in a season or it has to be 300 in the league? 

Edit: just did a rough calculation, for you to get 300 league goals, you have to score 8 per match. Think this challenge means you have to score 300 total goals in all comp and not 300 league goals cause that is crazy

Yes got to be in all comps really....and probably has to be done in a world club champs season too I think....trying it at the moment with a new tactic....but early days.....22 goals in first 4 games...

14 minutes ago, Gazzaeverton said:

Yes got to be in all comps really....and probably has to be done in a world club champs season too I think....trying it at the moment with a new tactic....but early days.....22 goals in first 4 games...

22 in first 4? Are you playing against u-15 teams? 👀

3 hours ago, Uncleseekx said:

It's possible. I've seen ppl score 205 league goals. How do they do that?

4 hours ago, Uncleseekx said:

Average should be 5 goals per game in all competitions not just league alone, it's impossible just league.

7 hours ago, Uncleseekx said:

Haha no, just taking advantage of using Man Citys finances 😁 although I was losing my first game (the community shield) 2 nil to Leicester, but came back to win 8 v 2 😁

7 hours ago, Gazzaeverton said:

Haha no, just taking advantage of using Man Citys finances 😁 although I was losing my first game (the community shield) 2 nil to Leicester, but came back to win 8 v 2 😁

This is another reason why goal challenges are kind of difficult, you have to find a way to balance your defense so you won't lose despite half your men being upfront 

how can you even check how many goals you've scored in a season??

I know you can look at the league but is there any way of looking back at previous seasons to see exact figures?

1 hour ago, deepheat83 said:

I know you can look at the league but is there any way of looking back at previous seasons to see exact figures?

Go manager profile, GF and GA. Goals for and goals allowed

2 hours ago, deepheat83 said:

Just on the manager profile page....but you have to keep note of the total at the end of each season to work it out for the season after that