Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Coaches - What do you do?

MikeF

As we’re all waiting for the next version to launch I thought I’d start a conversation thread. 

What do you use for coaching set up? 

I used to have myself as Fitness to whip them into shape (rip the Marine) and then attacking, defence, GK, and Youth or Motivation depending on challenge. 

I’ve tried all fitness before to see if that would get everyone super fit and I can’t say I saw much of a difference. 

Interesting. I’ve only used general in lower leagues when you have fewer slots. 

Im mostly interested in whether the coach combo actually makes much of a tangible difference. It’s not something I’ve tested. 

21 hours ago, MikeF said:

Fitness or attack myself assistant always is youth as this shows better the potential of my players  The defence, gk and Attack or fitness depending on how high up the footballing pyramid I’m managing from the start eg lower league I would be fitness as as physical attributes matter more 

8 hours ago, MikeF said:

Interesting. I’ve only used general in lower leagues when you have fewer slots. 

Im mostly interested in whether the coach combo actually makes much of a tangible difference. It’s not something I’ve tested. 

Personally, i don't think it does.

I used to use 3 fitness coaches because it seemed to work at increasing the entire teams fitness but then I didn't notice it working all that well after one of the updates.

On 03/11/2022 at 11:55, MikeF said:

As we’re all waiting for the next version to launch I thought I’d start a conversation thread. 

I used to have myself as Fitness to whip them into shape (rip the Marine) and then attacking, defence, GK, and Youth or Motivation depending on challenge. 

I’ve tried all fitness before to see if that would get everyone super fit and I can’t say I saw much of a difference. 

Who is your assistant ?

I've been managing a Spanish 4th Division team for a few seasons now, and I have a Goalkeeper coach with natural ability and golden badge (the only one with this, my 2 other coaches are silver, fitness and general). For years now my 2,5 stars rated youth center has produced nothing but 3 or 3.5 star players, with the exception of four 5-star rated GK in the last 2 years!! Could the youth income rating be consistent with the coaches rating?

Edited by Gonzolito
1 hour ago, Gonzolito said:

I've been managing a Spanish 4th Division team for a few seasons now, and I have a Goalkeeper coach with natural ability and golden badge (the only one with this, my 2 other coaches are silver, fitness and general). For years now my 2,5 stars rated youth center has produced nothing but 3 or 3.5 star players, with the exception of four 5-star rated GK in the last 2 years!! Could the youth income rating be consistent with the coaches rating?

Yeah - this was confirmed recently on the General thread. 

93097A62-A37B-4CB7-BEC8-7061324B516D.thumb.png.74185d8b532854ca7b0881bf82ff2270.png

20 hours ago, MikeF said:

Yeah - this was confirmed recently on the General thread. 

93097A62-A37B-4CB7-BEC8-7061324B516D.thumb.png.74185d8b532854ca7b0881bf82ff2270.png

Oh wow I had not seen this, thank you very much for the answer!!!