Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM23 - General Discussion

FuddledFox

Hey! Hope everyone is well.. I haven't been on the forum for over a year. 

Recently started getting back into watching football and can't wait to start a save with Arsenal. 

I noticed in the Apple Store under in-game purchases ‘Sugar Daddy’ isn’t there. Does that mean you’ll have to unlock it normally, or is it cut all together??

2 hours ago, MitsuXI said:

I noticed in the Apple Store under in-game purchases ‘Sugar Daddy’ isn’t there. Does that mean you’ll have to unlock it normally, or is it cut all together??

Interesting. And ‘Tutor staff’ is new or is that just paying to have a coach has their exam? That’s old if so. 

I want to like the idea of team talks but I suspect I’ll be turning it off pretty quickly 🤪

The new manager profile looks cool but I’m a bit worried by the thumbs up saying “Won a domestic cup” and the thumbs down “Yet to win a cup” 😁

Stupid question but anyone have any idea what time the games usually released in the UK, is it midnight? Been chomping at the bit, deleted FMM22 in September and taken a month off, NEED MY FIX!!!

Edited by Resurgam
2 hours ago, Resurgam said:

Stupid question but anyone have any idea what time the games usually released in the UK, is it midnight? Been chomping at the bit, deleted FMM22 in September and taken a month off, NEED MY FIX!!!

Yeah I think it's midnight mate 

2 hours ago, Resurgam said:

I don't think anyone knows for sure to be honest, and android and apple don't release it at the same time either 

It was a few years ago now, but Miles Jacobson said on Twitter that he'd 'pressed the button' and the game should be available soon, but I'm in Scotland, and I'd been playing for over an hour before he tweeted that. It was before 10pm 

I think it could just be any time after 9pm UK time 

If the development hub works as it should, it could (literally) be a game changer 

It was brilliant on FMT, I'm surprised that it's available on FMM 

Sorry for that, I confused two threads and didnt realize that you talked about it above haha.

Have fun everybody. I'll be managing United or Leciester first.

Edited by Syn króla wioski
Just now, mtt_87 said:

Stupid question (maybe)

The game will be release tomorrow... BUT... at what time of the day???

sorry i've find it

On 11/10/2022 at 16:09, Jens said:

Database updates + at least one new league (Norwegian) + team talks already seems like quite a good deal for 9 pounds. EA charges 5 times as much (if not more) and it's a game most of us are playing all year. How is that bad value for money?

So the Norwegian League are coming?? Nice🤩

12 minutes ago, mareno said:

So the Norwegian League are coming?? Nice🤩

No new leagues this year. Someone in that thread just confused a Danish club for a Norwegian club and then everyone else believed him lol

Just now, hhooo said:

No new leagues this year. Someone in that thread just confused a Danish club for a Norwegian club and then everyone else believed him lol

What a shame… got my hopes upp!!😬

added 0 minutes later
44 minutes ago, Resurgam said:

THE GAME IS OUT! (In Singapore)

Any new leagues?

Just now, Bernardht Andy said:

From my point of view, in Europe the game will be released at 00:00 (London time zone). 

Could be around the same time as last year, from 9pm onwards I reckon 

1 hour ago, LiamTaylor said:

So what’s everyone getting on the 8th of November when football manager 2023 is released for iPhone the mobile version or the touch version thanks Liam.

I need help which to get thanks 😊 

People have said that there is a free trial of apple arcade, so you'd get to try touch at no cost 

For FM22 and FMM22 last year Miles tweeted that he had pushed the button for realease around 8 or 9pm I believe. It's a tradition for it to be released a couple hours before midnight. So this year I expect that it will launch later tonight before midnight.

I like the development hub - especially the ability to filter on positions in training.

But weirdly it doesn’t give the option to view goalie attributes when you can view mental/physical/technical. 🤷‍♂️