Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM23 - General Discussion

Go into setting and change this from recommended position to trained position. That’ll then highlight for what you’re training him on and not with the game think she should do

E4979070-2D6B-49AC-9239-E69BDA90DC0B.thumb.jpeg.d393387d32879a77b9b8a7b6eee458eb.jpeg

4 hours ago, Shidi278 said:

Help me understand this guys. Niakhate has nice attributes on pace, strength, aggression, leadership, positioning and aerial. But it has highlights on dribbling, passing, tackling, decisions & positioning. Which one should I focus? And what do those highlighters mean? Tq in advance.

96C0521F-9E55-4831-8734-2E0F8245BC92.png

4 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

Don’t worry about it 👍 

The highlighted attributes are based on his most suitable role (ball playing defender - see just above where it says aerial 16).

The attributes you mentioned are based on what you (and I) think are important for a defender in your team / tactic. Focus on this, and kind of ignore the highlights.

You can change what is highlighted in settings as well. You can choose to have the players recommended role attributes highlighted - which is the default, or you can change it to whatever role you are training them in highlighted. Or you can turn highlighted attributes off.

1 hour ago, Lagom said:

Interesting…

DA016FCB-8098-4EC9-8EAC-8F62EF9B4033.thumb.png.00e7083b41cffb13b914865c4c36be5e.png

Wow. 

Ok a related note - have you seen how HIGH up the pitch an inverted wingback (in the DMR/L position) moves?

They move into the same line as my AMC! I find Dalot or Wan-Bissaka on the edge of the opposition box, almost like a B2B central midfielder 🙂 ! And this is on balanced mentality! Dalot shooting from distance is not a good idea 😞 

05933DBE-AC1C-46C9-8907-247638B39362.thumb.jpeg.8b4532d2a6b36ce46c141ae6676acd36.jpeg

Edited by DanEnglish
12 hours ago, hhooo said:

The best advice is don't look for results on a game to game basis. Just like real football, better squads will win matches often regardless of tactics, you will have off days where nothing goes right, or someone will set up to shut down your threats and aim for a point. 

You can try to correct specific things that aren't working in a match, like running with the ball on or off, passing down one flank or the other, shuffling players into areas with more space, or changing mentality to chase a game. But if you really want to see the difference between tactics on a meaningful scale, play half a season and take notes about the game stats. 

Most people post tactics that are plug and play or close to it, but really we're meant to fiddle with it an awful lot mid game.

Thanks for this reply ! Great tips. 

when you say to check the game stats over a longer period of games , which stats am I looking for and could you give me an example of how I could adapt that info into tactical changes ? 

1 hour ago, DanEnglish said:

Wow. 

Ok a related note - have you seen how HIGH up the pitch an inverted wingback (in the DMR/L position) moves?

They move into the same line as my AMC! I find Dalot or Wan-Bissaka on the edge of the opposition box, almost like a B2B central midfielder 🙂 ! And this is on balanced mentality! Dalot shooting from distance is not a good idea 😞 

05933DBE-AC1C-46C9-8907-247638B39362.thumb.jpeg.8b4532d2a6b36ce46c141ae6676acd36.jpeg

I noticed this as well yesterday. No wonder I'm leaking so many goals...

29 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

I noticed this as well yesterday. No wonder I'm leaking so many goals...

Any variant of wingback is very poor defensively this year. Fullbacks and DFBs have yielded much better results for me. 

58 minutes ago, hhooo said:

Any variant of wingback is very poor defensively this year. Fullbacks and DFBs have yielded much better results for me. 

IWBs in the DR/L positions don’t advance that much, they sit in the DMRC/LC area which is nice if you play one DC at the bank (particularly on a defensive mentality).

8 minutes ago, WeirsElk said:

Guys what do these statistics mean ? I’m completely lost !

I guess that Int means interceptions and Ass means assists?

F115C7F3-3732-4F05-A8B0-8ABA387EBCE0.png

Passes Attempted

Passes Completed

Key Passes

Assists

Tackles Attempted

Tackles Won

Interceptions

Headers Attempted 

Headers Won

Crosses Attempted 

Crosses Completed 

Dribbles

Mistakes 

Mistakes leading to a goal

Shots

Shots on Target 

2 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Please don't let Pep see this

Can you imagine if Pep signed TAA, then they’d have an KDB as a left-sided IWB playmaker, and TAA as his right sided counterpart!

7 hours ago, Titjes said:

Yes FMM, this seems very likely to happen 😅😂

Screenshot_20221121-142954.thumb.jpg.7b0c908836e1ff8b0c7c74707c262f91.jpgScreenshot_20221121-142939.thumb.jpg.43c08c5f1b5f69fa270af93b435adf78.jpg

Worth reporting as a bug I reckon

On 21/11/2022 at 22:02, Titjes said:

Yes FMM, this seems very likely to happen 😅😂

Screenshot_20221121-142954.thumb.jpg.7b0c908836e1ff8b0c7c74707c262f91.jpgScreenshot_20221121-142939.thumb.jpg.43c08c5f1b5f69fa270af93b435adf78.jpg

Lots of managers retired early after not getting a job for a while, seen that happen with Ten Hag as well

On 19/11/2022 at 08:52, Shidi278 said:

Help me understand this guys. Niakhate has nice attributes on pace, strength, aggression, leadership, positioning and aerial. But it has highlights on dribbling, passing, tackling, decisions & positioning. Which one should I focus? And what do those highlighters mean? Tq in advance.

96C0521F-9E55-4831-8734-2E0F8245BC92.png

On 19/11/2022 at 09:22, DanEnglish said:

Don’t worry about it 👍 

The highlighted attributes are based on his most suitable role (ball playing defender - see just above where it says aerial 16).

The attributes you mentioned are based on what you (and I) think are important for a defender in your team / tactic. Focus on this, and kind of ignore the highlights.

Focus on tackling 

22 hours ago, Scratch said:

image.png.73ee041d819015f73fb63b629e876ab0.png

I like that our coaching page has now changed to show the players we influence (and we’ve lost those other coaching stats.) Feels like we’re the same as the other coaches now.

2 hours ago, JamesVilla said:

Just in case anyone cares, despite his really low starting point, it is possible to get Endrick to 20 aerial. 

B0E5B2AA-BF82-4CF3-AF03-5F8314ACAE98.thumb.png.16c7b1ac789e6b3a2fccb968467f9f4c.png

😍

Just as I was about to start a 1k+ with Tel you go and show me that…

3 minutes ago, MikeF said:

😍

Just as I was about to start a 1k+ with Tel you go and show me that…

Haha sorry mate! I used a mentor for a season and half I think it was, doubled dipped. Took a good couple of seasons to get him to 20 but he does get there. My mentor only cost like 1m from the danish leagues. I can grab his name if you need it, gotta have Denmark loaded though. 

7 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

Haha sorry mate! I used a mentor for a season and half I think it was, doubled dipped. Took a good couple of seasons to get him to 20 but he does get there. My mentor only cost like 1m from the danish leagues. I can grab his name if you need it, gotta have Denmark loaded though. 

Did you get that red negative line in the mentor section in development hub when you double dipped? I always get it and have to cancel mentoring.

1 minute ago, DutchTony said:

Did you get that red negative line in the mentor section in development hub when you double dipped? I always get it and have to cancel mentoring.

Once or twice yeah, just either let it run out and finish, or they ended it early and I just restarted it. Even with the red line he still had some gains. 

Anyone know how to predict professionalism, work rate or loyalty before we sign a player? Almost every wonderkid ive signed have bad attitude

2 hours ago, Adrien said:

Anyone know how to predict professionalism, work rate or loyalty before we sign a player? Almost every wonderkid ive signed have bad attitude

Go to his personal screen and press on his Personality type (eg in the screenshot below, press Demanding) and it will pop up with some info:

image.png

7 hours ago, Adrien said:

If you pay them too much too early that happens. I’m doing a test with Tel who looks awesome but as he’s already on 60k at Bayern he turns really unprofessional when you sign him on similar wages