Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM23 - General Discussion

FuddledFox

50 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

I'm not using it anyway but now hoping this update won't nerf one of my only tactics I'm having any success with.

I haven’t updated for this reason 😂

33 minutes ago, Resurgam said:

I haven’t updated for this reason 😂

Mine auto updated. Corners still go in but at a more normal rate. Not 2-3 every match. Goals still flow for my solo striker tactic updating mid season but not quite as easily.  

I’m glad they fixed it but would have preferred it after my goal scoring career 😂 

6 hours ago, Titjes said:

I don't know what the starting budget or so is for Celtic or how much you normally get each season.

Man city for example:

• At the start they have 200m budget or so.
  • Now If I wouldn't use any of it and put the sliders all to wage (in my case, I do this on feb 1 if needed).
  • Start new season would give me 200m again with Man City.
  • If you use the sliders again now, you have a budget of 400m

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm doing, but I'm doing it right before I push New Season. The numbers for Celtic are right for this point of the save (ie they give £38M). So for me anyway it seems just like previous version and there's no need to do anything in February - but maybe that's just with Celtic, haven't tried it with any other club. 

They changed the movements of the player who marked the goalkeeper in the corner tactic. He no longer stands next to the goalkeeper as before, he moves in all directions and others do not stand outside the penalty area. 🥲

Edited by TheF
5 hours ago, Scratch said:

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm doing, but I'm doing it right before I push New Season. The numbers for Celtic are right for this point of the save (ie they give £38M). So for me anyway it seems just like previous version and there's no need to do anything in February - but maybe that's just with Celtic, haven't tried it with any other club. 

I've done it 1or 2 times just before season ended and it didn't work for me, since then I'm doing it in Feb always 😅

20 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

A question to those that had updated, would you recommend updating if you're in a middle of a goal challenge which pretty much relies on the corner tactic?

I would say it's not a challenge if it relies on the corner tactic, so yes 😁

Mine is just a normal save, bo challenges running and no corner tactic.

Just wary of updating in case it destroys my tactic. Happened most of theast version too every update.

IF still bad after the update.I like the movement now but not the final 3rd decision making.It stay wide off the ball and cut inside as soon as it got the ball but it doesnt shoot, it pass to his teammate when it was in the shooting range (around 20 yard range).

4 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

A question to those that had updated, would you recommend updating if you're in a middle of a goal challenge which pretty much relies on the corner tactic?

Nope. Corner tactic not working anymore. 

And with the IFs, their movements is better now but still tend to pass the ball for others to score. Most of opponent teams use IFs so this tweak kinda like making the game harder. Some of the plug n play tactic not as OP as before. 

Is it possible to revert to the previous version 🤔🙃? My tactic doesn't work the same as before (i don't mean just corner tactic). We used to shoot at least 20 shots per match but we can shoot at most 10 now. It's annoying. I will change my tactic if there is no way to go back to the previous version. I don't want to change it because i was trying my new tactic. 😬

Edit:

I made this comment by playing only a few games but now my tactic is going well, although not as well as before.

Edited by TheF
49 minutes ago, Dekileo said:

What tactics do u guys use?

Wide formation with wingers & fullbacks crossing to Lukaku's regen with corner exploit. Season 10 and after the update, Lukaku's regen is now performing like Kiko Macheda. Revert back to narrow formation with short passing :)

54 minutes ago, Titjes said:

One where you select a formation, shape, defence & attacking instruction(s)? 😅

Guess some old ones,from previous games.Some probably work in fmm23 too

7 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

You still get goals from corners set up like that, just not as many. 

I updated after the 6th game. Still averaging over 3 goals a game but down to 3.2 from 3.6 before.

1FBE9A9E-336E-4A41-B8A4-88B41029383F.thumb.jpeg.d065343f82a39e42d1021ff055ac2312.jpeg

7 minutes ago, MikeF said:

You still get goals from corners set up like that, just not as many. 

I updated after the 6th game. Still averaging over 3 goals a game but down to 3.2 from 3.6 before.

1FBE9A9E-336E-4A41-B8A4-88B41029383F.thumb.jpeg.d065343f82a39e42d1021ff055ac2312.jpeg

Yeah, I'm still scoring some.

25 minutes ago, Ariza8 said:

So you guys already update game? 

Still thinking whether I update or not... 

have no update offered yet but is cr7 a free agent? 
Look forward to what his description  would be legendary petulant striker 😂  

2 minutes ago, YetAnotherDisplayName said:

Legendary penalty taker

48 minutes ago, YetAnotherDisplayName said:

Doesn't look like the database changed at all as far as I can tell

3 hours ago, Dekileo said:

Guess some old ones,from previous games.Some probably work in fmm23 too

"The Rondo" I once posted (fmm18 I think) still work pretty good with some tweaks. There also have been posted variations with 2 strikers etc that also work great this year 🙂

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

Maybe they are adjusting ratings after the WC? Either way hope he doesn’t sign in Saudi Arabia till after update CR7 signing for Celtic for European football is a sight to see lol 😂 

2 hours ago, Scratch said:

Maybe they are adjusting ratings after the WC? Either way hope he doesn’t sign in Saudi Arabia till after update CR7 signing for Celtic for European football is a sight to see lol 😂 

edit: re uploaded when I came back online for some reason

Edited by YetAnotherDisplayName
Double upload
7 minutes ago, YetAnotherDisplayName said:

Inters front two is disgusting this year 2 20 finishing strikers is a cheat code both complete forward but also still the classic target man 20 strength, poacher 20 movement 

D729BF02-9660-44B0-A033-2E60E654CFE7.thumb.png.89d6ae56ac4a3aa15cd96642298c9a45.png03209B08-A2B3-4B61-AD80-4041CECC6FEF.thumb.png.68287a2ec4b497d31a6201a2415d1b5a.png

Especially gruesome given how awful both of them have been at finishing this year

Edited by hhooo