Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM23 - General Discussion

FuddledFox

34 minutes ago, Dagustinus710 said:

Yo how he could score that many tho. What formation do you use?

4231, 4321 and sometimes 4411

Edited by TheF
On 27/12/2022 at 00:14, Dekileo said:

Endrick on first match hat trick.I need to find a way to improve his stats,aerial at most751460195_Screenshot_20221226-143834_FM23Mobile.thumb.jpg.04b53e560a94f4a66682d0750b0a3e26.jpg

Same question with me here, ive seen people develop tel/endrick onto 20 heading. Can anyone enlighten us how? 

43 minutes ago, Adrien said:

Same question with me here, ive seen people develop tel/endrick onto 20 heading. Can anyone enlighten us how? 

get someone who is an aerial monster to mentor him, Weghorst is an example

3 hours ago, Rehans said:

get someone who is an aerial monster to mentor him, Weghorst is an example

Like having weghorst mentor endrick three times again and again?

12 hours ago, Adrien said:

The 3x time mentoring thing how does that work once mentored they fall out with mentor after awhile? 

12 hours ago, Adrien said:

Not sure about that as I'm not really dedicated to raise the aerial stat to 19-20 like some people here. But once I got a player like Andras Nemeth got aerial stat improved from 11 to 16 in 2 times mentoring with the same player. It will say they won't benefit much from mentoring the 2nd time, but Nemeth still got the upgrade and they don't fall out with each other.

How come you need to select certain leagues to get access to certain national teams now? 

I hadn't really paid attention, even though I've done the world cup badge of honour.. 

I just bought the editor for the fm2023 mobile version (smartphone). Do I have to install it? How do I get to use it? If anyone could help me with this I would be highly grateful. 

7 minutes ago, GrimmFrostborn said:

I just bought the editor for the fm2023 mobile version (smartphone). Do I have to install it? How do I get to use it? If anyone could help me with this I would be highly grateful. 

If you start a new save you should get the option to turn it on during the set up of the game. If you want to use it in a current save then in settings > unlockables is where it can be found.

No need to install it.

40 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

If you start a new save you should get the option to turn it on during the set up of the game. If you want to use it in a current save then in settings > unlockables is where it can be found.

No need to install it.

I went to settings - Unlockables but all I've found was an option to turn the editor on/off. Still no clue on how to actually use the editor

Screenshot_20221230_173213_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

Screenshot_20221230_173223_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

1 hour ago, GrimmFrostborn said:

I went to settings - Unlockables but all I've found was an option to turn the editor on/off. Still no clue on how to actually use the editor

Screenshot_20221230_173213_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

Screenshot_20221230_173223_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

It only shows on pages you can actually edit things on so the squad screen or a player profile. When on a page you can edit something on you will have an edit logo on the bottom right of the screen.

2 hours ago, Lagom said:

Not sure I deserved this beating, Broja really is a bogeyman for me

2EC0072F-C8F7-4447-AE49-F3F8B7DA5DB0.thumb.png.a81ce4ba9ec9b09cf52bcc201acb1aad.png
11AD6FE4-76B6-4395-BB79-BF580FC69A78.thumb.png.e4e837c1cf0d5c99ace3ccd495619a97.png

almost tempted to play my first team in the second leg

Coventry building society arena? Ffs 🤦‍♂️ Todd’s done a MKdons turned chelsea into a franchise an moved us up tut north 

Hi guys, I would like to know your opinion/experience about Nicola Zalewski (AS Roma). Despite the information that he will have 4.5 I have never been able to get anything out of him in my seasons. He doesn't evolve. I get the feeling that I might be doing something wrong. Anyone with experience with this player? Thanks in advance. Happy new year

Ok, so I would like to start playing FM23, but I have couple questions before I buy it.

1. What is the starting date if I want to play in Chinese Super League? It plays in spring to autumn system, and I would like to begin in 2023, as the the 2022 season had many interesting events, but since it just ended I doubt if this starting date was added.

2. How do the soon-to-be-reformed competitions look? Especially: UEFA Champions League reform, and World Cup(for the latter: are there any mods that change it's format? It will very likely be changed from 3-team groups to 4-team groups so I would probably like to use a mod that makes that change)

I can show you the new Champions League format. All the teams go into a massive 36 team table:

99F072A7-D324-4EEB-AFF6-36ED33A0815C.thumb.png.00d27375512d794bf1959eb739670711.png
401A8296-E80E-4990-8B8E-64D9EE233D97.thumb.png.bb4cc17f6ec530ee17b72b9720743a13.png

The top 8 teams go straight into the round of 16 and the teams from 9th to 24th go into a knockout round—the winners go into the round of 16. Then it’s just a normal knockout comp.

Each team plays 8 fixtures in this league. I guess there’s some sort of seeding system as to who each team plays. You only play a team once and you never play anyone from the same country in this league phase. So, four home games and four away games.

(It was weird to play the first time but I actually prefer it now. Lots more room to muck up and still go through. And it’s kind of interesting to play against lots of different clubs.)

I also just qualified for the 2034 World Cup with England. (I guess these changes start from 2026.)

The format has changed to 48 teams (!) split into  16 groups (!!) of three. Apparently the top two teams go through to the second round:

3CCDF0F1-C5BB-4687-99B5-4A9990293191.thumb.png.f8634f2fc7b36e9f0510ad4f0e0af564.png

Edited by DoneHisCruciate
12 hours ago, Badoxa911 said:

Hi guys, I would like to know your opinion/experience about Nicola Zalewski (AS Roma). Despite the information that he will have 4.5 I have never been able to get anything out of him in my seasons. He doesn't evolve. I get the feeling that I might be doing something wrong. Anyone with experience with this player? Thanks in advance. Happy new year

Using the IGE, i can confirm that in one of my save Zalewski is 3.5 (this happened unfortunately in my ROMA save) can only push 14 for his key attribs. In my MADRID save hes 4.5 with limited training facilities with 15-16 in dribbling, tackling and passing.

17 hours ago, Badoxa911 said:

Across 30 save games, he averaged a PA of 142 (with a maximum of 155 and a minimum of 137). So he's generally high 3.5 star or low 4 star, with the occasional high 4 star (at least for me).

The problem you're having is that his starting CA is 137. That means on average he only gets one update before he's maxed out. If you're lucky and he generates higher than average, you might get 3 or 4 updates - but in most cases, what you see is what you get with very little improvement to come.

Anyone know how many work permits I need to unlock this, is still not unklocked I have pushed through 10-20 per save I’m buying random player I don’t want or need just to unlock it.

it’s overpowered this year

key player draxler to Birmingham still falls through, an every time you hire a attorney it fails  

hi guys, i wanted some clarifications on coach reputation...until last year it said unknown, local, regional, national, etc. this year I only read the bronze, silver, gold license but to know my reputation where should I go? I attach some photos for you to understand thank you all

Screenshot_2023-01-02-18-34-15-417_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

Screenshot_2023-01-02-18-34-21-400_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

12 hours ago, YetAnotherDisplayName said:

Anyone know how many work permits I need to unlock this, is still not unklocked I have pushed through 10-20 per save I’m buying random player I don’t want or need just to unlock it.

it’s overpowered this year

key player draxler to Birmingham still falls through, an every time you hire a attorney it fails  

Create new game, manage biggest club in another continent such as China. And buy all the free transfer with alot of International matches. Around 20-30 transfer players, and you can unlock that work permits.

After that, you can delete the savegame from that club. And continue to play with your original savegame

12 hours ago, Mircoski said:

hi guys, i wanted some clarifications on coach reputation...until last year it said unknown, local, regional, national, etc. this year I only read the bronze, silver, gold license but to know my reputation where should I go? I attach some photos for you to understand thank you all

Screenshot_2023-01-02-18-34-15-417_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

Screenshot_2023-01-02-18-34-21-400_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

The "pros" (or the green part of your manager profile) will show "Recognised regionally/nationally" when you reach the reputation level.

I'm not a fan of these changes to the manager profile though, the older ones with detailed stats are way better IMO.

4 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

The "pros" (or the green part of your manager profile) will show "Recognised regionally/nationally" when you reach the reputation level.

I'm not a fan of these changes to the manager profile though, the older ones with detailed stats are way better IMO.

I'm considering trying to add some of the stats back so that people can have access to both ..

10 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

thanks for the reply so until i read esteemed or respected its like i have unknown level?