Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM23 - General Discussion

FuddledFox

On 27/02/2023 at 14:56, Legend288 said:

Where is update ? (  

It's on its way - it'll take a while to replicate, but the button has been pressed.

5 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

It's on its way - it'll take a while to replicate, but the button has been pressed.

Its come. But ifs are nerfed in this update too? Or improved something?

I don't know if this a coincidence or not, but my Colchester team which was steamrollering League One turned into Southampton the moment I applied the update. 😭

20 minutes ago, Meestercat said:

I don't know if this a coincidence or not, but my Colchester team which was steamrollering League One turned into Southampton the moment I applied the update. 😭

Happens on every damn update this, without fail 🤣

On the update subject does anyone know why it would say unable to update, after downloading all the way to 100% Google Play store then tells me it cannot update.

Updates fine on my phone and my tablet has more then enough free space for it so I don't get why it's failing on that.

Chelsea have this 19 year old (who doesn't have great pa) on 100k per week on an 8 year contract 😱

Screenshot_2023-03-03-14-47-38-471_com_sega.soccer.eleven.thumb.jpg.21fa184077f06917a874b75f27bf9a05.jpg

Edit: Also Enzo Fernandez on 180k per week on a 9 year contract 😳

Edited by DutchTony

I annoyingly wish I hadn't updated. Prior to the update, my game looked crisp and fine. Now it looks awful. A blurry mess. 

Guess I won't be playing anymore fmm23. Back to 22 it is. 

I haven’t updated yet since the first patch, saw so many fixes in the latest patch notes but all I’m seeing on various forums is new bugs and issues so probably won’t bother now

18 hours ago, Aortic said:

I annoyingly wish I hadn't updated. Prior to the update, my game looked crisp and fine. Now it looks awful. A blurry mess. 

Guess I won't be playing anymore fmm23. Back to 22 it is. 

I'm getting a similar thing. Is there anyway to restore the previous version? 

I've raised this issue over on the official forum. Completely ruined my game as it is.

The "Interim Manager" system is dreadful. My two experiences with it so far:

Juventus hiring me on as an Interim coach after having won 8 CLs with Liverpool. And still sacking me even though they were in the relegation zone when i took over and we finished midtable.

Pro Vercelli giving me the boot after getting promotion with 93 points.

Don't know why they even added this shit into the game if they didn't bother making it half decent.

On 04/03/2023 at 11:12, TehSpaceGiraffe said:

The match highlights are so laggy after the update, it looks dreadful. Going back to 22, unless they decide to patch it 

I noticed that at the start of every game, but if I pause it during two/three seconds it returns to normal.

22 hours ago, SpanishScouser said:

The "Interim Manager" system is dreadful. My two experiences with it so far:

Juventus hiring me on as an Interim coach after having won 8 CLs with Liverpool. And still sacking me even though they were in the relegation zone when i took over and we finished midtable.

Pro Vercelli giving me the boot after getting promotion with 93 points.

Don't know why they even added this shit into the game if they didn't bother making it half decent.

I thought they fixed it, I once sent my save file to Marc. After the update I applied interim at Roma and they didn't sack me after a mediocre season.. This was a bugging thing during the early days, as the chance to get sacked as interim would be like 80-90%

10 hours ago, Spencer08 said:

Bruh

Screenshot_20230308_110323.thumb.jpg.9deae8fb447dc632f6a0e7045d542ec2.jpg

Screenshot_20230308_110329.thumb.jpg.e2432d86d563ff0273e2e843f894c264.jpg

I got the same thing yesterday, we were 3-2 on aggregate but FMM said "4-4" in the news. This happened right after I updated to winter update. New bug?

11 hours ago, Resurgam said:

In the Hall of Fame, under options tab

Thanks! But that only shows the top 50 managers. I started as an unknown in the lower leagues so I won't be in the hall of fame for a long time.

Does anyone know where to see it? @Marc Vaughan - just to flag this, as it seems to stop the player from getting job offers or succeeding in applications. 

Edited by Pete123

For the sake of realism it would be cool if you could start a game as the actual manager in charge of the club.

personally I don’t like using my own name as I’m not a football manager so I generally pick a likeable old player who isn’t in the database.

Having the option to start the game as the clubs actual current manager, without having to add his name and then create a double who goes on to have a separate career would be a useful option.