Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM23 - General Discussion


Recommended Posts

Tip: You can only take photos for your manager photos - but if you are on Android, take a photo, then go look in the cache folder (underneath the documents folder), you can replace the photo you took with any image you like. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LiamTaylor said:

You say get this over touch game buddy

Well, I'm on Android, so I don't have a choice! But I'm vrey invested in the FMM series, so I'd go for that. If you want a little more detail and 3d etc, then go touch if you can

Link to comment
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, AdamNufc said:

Screenshot_20221108-025618.thumb.jpg.34f8b55b424573b9f330a7022abeb0ba.jpg

 

 

Anyone know why when I player search on Android all I see is this screen and can't type anything in? 

That happened to me in 22, but not all the time. Basically close it (all the way, gotta close it in the recent apps menu) and open it again and it SHOULD be working again. Hopefully...

Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Scratch said:

That happened to me in 22, but not all the time. Basically close it (all the way, gotta close it in the recent apps menu) and open it again and it SHOULD be working again. Hopefully...

Yeah mate I refreshed it a few times and it's working now - time to get Newcastle to win the league 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scratch said:

Well, I'm on Android, so I don't have a choice! But I'm vrey invested in the FMM series, so I'd go for that. If you want a little more detail and 3d etc, then go touch if you can

I don’t mind any buddy I am just undecided about what to get 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You know what, doesn't take much to make me happy. But a massive thankyou to miles and all his staff. I absolutely love it, just the little touches here and their. Helps massively with all the logos and comp logos that I transferred from 22 onto 23. Well done guys! 

Edited by leedsunited87
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can someone send a screenshot of what leagues that is available to choose from?

 

I'm just interested in swedish Allsvenskan. If it's in I'm totally down with this year!! 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, immortal shades said:

Can someone send a screenshot of what leagues that is available to choose from?

 

I'm just interested in swedish Allsvenskan. If it's in I'm totally down with this year!! 😊


It’s the same leagues as last years game so no Allsvenskan unfortunately.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, hhooo said:

Many Napoli players got well deserved attribute increases. Rodrigo Bentancur is still being treated shamefully, though. 

Screenshot_2022-11-07-19-33-09-77_771543261040f582078018e6d22ad0ed.jpg

That’s shocking. 
 

Does Son still have a down red arrow for morale? He’s literally the happiest person in football…

Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, leedsunited87 said:

You know what, doesn't take much to make me happy. But a massive thankyou to miles and all his staff. I absolutely love it, just the little touches here and their. Helps massively with all the logos and comp logos that I transferred from 22 onto 23. Well done guys! 

Does West Ham logo appear for you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

Does West Ham logo appear for you?

I’m on iOS and yes West Han logo appears this time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, MitsuXI said:

I’m on iOS and yes West Han logo appears this time.

Well I am on android and it does not this year lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone has any problems with time taken to load saved games?? Mine has increased from ~6 seconds in fmm22 to ~48 seconds in fmm 23😥

Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

Yes mate 

I copied it along with config all over the place and one of them did the trick so it works lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 06/11/2022 at 14:55, Mikey said:

Hey! Hope everyone is well.. I haven't been on the forum for over a year. 

Recently started getting back into watching football and can't wait to start a save with Arsenal. 

Just started a save with Arsenal too. Mixed results so far. Playing a 4-2-3-1 press. Signed Depay and Bellingham to plug some gaps in depth. Currently sitting 6th after 12 games. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

BUT....
Italian Serie A
Miss some logos
Miss ALL the faces of Milan players

Spanish Liga
Miss ALL the logos and most of faces

Premier League

Miss ALL the logos (exept CITY) and most of faces

How is possible???????

Link to comment
Share on other sites
Just now, mtt_87 said:

BUT....
Italian Serie A
Miss some logos
Miss ALL the faces of Milan players

Spanish Liga
Miss ALL the logos and most of faces

Premier League

Miss ALL the logos (exept CITY) and most of faces

How is possible???????

Licensing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...