Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM23 - General Discussion

FuddledFox

15 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

If you installed your graphics in documents folder move it to android/data/ instead and delete cache files in application support folder

Yeah I tried that, nothing showed up 

7 hours ago, T2EJAY said:

Anyone has an idea on how to get the kit packs 

you'll need to find one for the main game and use that, preferably a smaller one
I've used an old graphic pack from 2020 and used the DF11 updates each year to update.

14 hours ago, Scratch said:

It's just the first screen directly after hitting the go to match button. Here's what I see:

First, it shows me how all the players are feeling and I can either Confirm and go to the game or I can press the Team Talk button:

image.png.0109fd18771b4f6fe660ac330c61bff1.png

If I choose Team Talk, I get to choose my approach, In this case Relaxed to calm them down:

image.png.fda8a32200e0c0975691dcb359c103ac.png

And this is the result (what can I say, I'm a good manipulator of emotions manager):

image.png.891371d00ee57bc7e2e2037af373f66f.png

Most of the time I skip that and just hit confirm, but it can be really helpful when the players aren't right in the head before a game. 

You don't get the Team Talk button?

Cheers I've not noticed that screen but I play on Original match engine rather than Enhanced so wonder if that is why

I have noticed here a price given as £8.99 or £9.99 in FMM23 ads online elsewhere, but I was charged £14.99 purchasing from Play Store. Does anyone know why such price differences? 

1 hour ago, martinp said:

I have noticed here a price given as £8.99 or £9.99 in FMM23 ads online elsewhere, but I was charged £14.99 purchasing from Play Store. Does anyone know why such price differences? 

Ouch. Can you check if the Editor was also purchased - or any of the add-ons / challenges in the Store … ? As perhaps you bought a package?!

2687A599-6E65-4064-8903-D590CA213150.thumb.png.f28988c9379530ea9cc777b981a9f5ba.png

Edited by DanEnglish
32 minutes ago, Jack said:

Really really hate the new in-match UI. Feels like they’ve regressed 4 or 5 years/versions with the way it looks. 

Huh. Can you expand on that - or give some examples? I quite liked it in the new version, but maybe am missing something which you’ve noticed 🙂 

3 hours ago, topline said:

you'll need to find one for the main game and use that, preferably a smaller one
I've used an old graphic pack from 2020 and used the DF11 updates each year to update.

DF11??

Those guys don't have FMM packs ☹️

5 hours ago, MikeF said:

This is a nice change. More feedback from the board. 

42BCE493-1FAF-471E-A6D4-A7F62B6FC149.thumb.png.22eab21fbf5f05beed16401cccc7ca17.png

68D93AD6-5064-493D-9F61-FF307F7AEBAB.thumb.png.201f944d06d3d8db83317ad6175044a1.png

Haha, I took screenshots of this very screen last night, thinking to share them here, but was too slow!

I love all those extra little bits. Mind you, although my screen looks very similar to that right now, I might not like it in 3 or 4 seasons when they are all red because I keep buying wonderkids instead of Mbappe or something...

4 hours ago, BladesMan86 said:

Cheers I've not noticed that screen but I play on Original match engine rather than Enhanced so wonder if that is why

Yeah, that'll be it. When you press on one of the messages it explains the impact further, eg: 

image.png.26430fdba088295bca8808012cf00ecf.png

But those things only have an effect in the EME. The OME doesn't have the concept of morale and work rate affecting performance (as far as I'm aware). 

6 hours ago, leedsunited87 said:

Yeah I tried that, nothing showed up 

You installed it wrong then, PM me your installation path

Does anybody now where is game installed (which route, directory etc)?

I want to delete preinstalled logos, not additional media, preinstalled with game (inter, Milan etc). Thank you

5 hours ago, Spencer08 said:

Is it just me or DM finally got rated better? Just noticed that Mckennie got rated 7 in 5 straight matches with no goal/assist.

Specifically the DM role? 

Last year Anchor was the only one that could squeeze out a 7, but this year they've all been constant 6s for me.

1 hour ago, FuddledFox said:

Has anyone else found that the CL branding has made the rest of the game look very bland?

So this looks very meh.

0DBD213A-B306-4F90-B8E5-AE2B0983DD61.thumb.png.aff4f175ebe9d36108720df213e94581.png

When compared to this.

8CC5D420-4E35-4243-8671-4B17EBF00CF1.thumb.png.4d91de75508b7d74ab677701fa8c345c.png

Other way around for me. My old eyes have trouble reading the UCL font, the commentary ones are pretty small. Not that I love the rest of the game font, too many all caps for me - but I do find it easier than the fancy UCL one.

Comment: I do have not foreseen a mess like this to set up graphic enhancements this year... 

Ok, SI must be at least "neutral" on this. I know... And maybe the restrictions of Android 11 don't help too... But what the clubs want from us more? 

Pay TVs (more than one to cover all the competitions) , stadium tickets, merchandise... Do they want to tell us that the difference to respect the financial fairplay or not is give/don't give the rights for a little logo?? 

It's a very annoying situation... 😤

Sorry for this little outburst.

28 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Easy this year;

Rr0ruhy.jpg

I'm joking of course because I don't expect those kind of results to continue 🤣

How is Crysencio Summerville doing, does he turn out any good?

Anyone else found that if you minimise the game to go another app it crashes when you go back to the game and needs to restart? Any way to fix this?  

I'm on a brand new Samsung s22 so no issues with the phones capabilities. 

29 minutes ago, Snip said:

Anyone else found that if you minimise the game to go another app it crashes when you go back to the game and needs to restart? Any way to fix this?  

I have a Samsung (only a midrange one too) and can come out of the game to another app and back with no issue.

41 minutes ago, Snip said:

Poco X3 NFC here and yes, sometimes it happens. Had the same issue with FMM22. More frequent when I'm answering a call or I'm using some other app for a long time. If it's just a quick check on Chrome or something, it won't crash for me. 

1 hour ago, Snip said:

Android has a power saving setting which which puts applications to sleep if they are left running in the background for a certain amount of time which is likely to be what is causing your crashes, to fix it you can either turn that setting off or add FMM23 to the list of apps that are exempt.

On my device this option is in Settings\Device Care\Battery\App Power Management\

I'm on Android, but FMM is so good this year (in my opinion), that I'm not missing FMT at all 

As others have said there are a lot of smaller things that weren't mentioned before release that add to the game 

I'm a fan of stats like this 

Screenshot_20221110-183154_FM23 Mobile~2.jpg

44 minutes ago, SaintPaul said:

I'm on Android, but FMM is so good this year (in my opinion), that I'm not missing FMT at all 

As others have said there are a lot of smaller things that weren't mentioned before release that add to the game 

I'm a fan of stats like this 

Screenshot_20221110-183154_FM23 Mobile~2.jpg

Yeah there’s loads of little updates that I’m really enjoying this year. 23 is great. Now to score more goals…