Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM23 - Bug List

samhardy

I just had a very weird bug occur. I was at half time and I made a formational change before hitting resume, expecting to be able to do my team talk and then start the second half.

What happened instead was that I was instantly presented with the full time score (with scorers), but the commentary was still appearing. My tactic button was greyed out, but I could still view the opponents tactics. When I hit pause, everything stopped, but I couldn't get out of the game - hitting play did nothing.

The Live Table view showed the result; it was like I'd holidayed the second half of the game, but then it broke.

3 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

Yeah you’re unlikely to get goals + assists from a DLP.

Instead if you don’t watch the highlights, then you should be looking for “key passes”, if you watch the highlights then you’re looking for pre-assists (which you don’t see in the match / player stats) - just like real life.

If you want a DLP to score or assist / change them to an RP perhaps? 🙂 

I'II try after the winter update :)

On 27/02/2023 at 13:54, Meestercat said:

I just had a very weird bug occur. I was at half time and I made a formational change before hitting resume, expecting to be able to do my team talk and then start the second half.

What happened instead was that I was instantly presented with the full time score (with scorers), but the commentary was still appearing. My tactic button was greyed out, but I could still view the opponents tactics. When I hit pause, everything stopped, but I couldn't get out of the game - hitting play did nothing.

The Live Table view showed the result; it was like I'd holidayed the second half of the game, but then it broke.

I've encountered this in multiple incarnations of the game, though not at all regularly on each, and found that there is no solution other than to force quite the game. Out of curiosity, did your game show a different scoreline in the status bar to what was displayed in terms of goalscorers? i.e, score shows as 2-0, while there are 3 goalscorers on the screen, or something similar

4 hours ago, Lagom said:

I've encountered this in multiple incarnations of the game, though not at all regularly on each, and found that there is no solution other than to force quite the game. Out of curiosity, did your game show a different scoreline in the status bar to what was displayed in terms of goalscorers? i.e, score shows as 2-0, while there are 3 goalscorers on the screen, or something similar

Good to know it's not just me. It displayed the score and number of goals scored correctly -just about the only thing that wasn't broken!

Major problem for me, started a new save, ever few months I like to save, for some reason it gets stuck on the save and nothing happens, so have to reload the game, very irritating as happens ever time I load up FM, never happened before 

1 hour ago, leedsunited87 said:

S20, brilliant phone, 120gb storage, never happened to me before 

Took the screenshot

Screenshot_20230306_005657_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Edited by leedsunited87

Think the problem has sorted for me, so not sure if same for you guys but will let you know what I did. So updated phone, I had a booster app, so I've now removed the app, shut my phone off and then back on again, not had the problem since, hope this helps you 

Bug after the winter update. Whenever I loan a player out a "buy out" is always in the deal. Its never part of the deal before I loan out the player, but always there once the loan deal has been confirmed.

1035414649_Screenshot_20230309_071557_FM23Mobile.thumb.jpg.fd8e867baaecbcedf2165946efb5bb50.jpg

Not sure if this has always been the case but if I offer a player for loan then change it to transfer when the offer comes in seems to allow me to sell any player for large amounts of money sometimes over double there current value

20 hours ago, Blitz86 said:

1035414649_Screenshot_20230309_071557_FM23Mobile.thumb.jpg.fd8e867baaecbcedf2165946efb5bb50.jpg

Not sure if this has always been the case but if I offer a player for loan then change it to transfer when the offer comes in seems to allow me to sell any player for large amounts of money sometimes over double there current value

After the Winter update? This was always possible, but generally only for about 80% of list price. Then the Winter update had a line saying "Fixed loan negotiation exploit" and I though they meant that - but maybe it's still there?

3 hours ago, Scratch said:

After the Winter update? This was always possible, but generally only for about 80% of list price. Then the Winter update had a line saying "Fixed loan negotiation exploit" and I though they meant that - but maybe it's still there?

Yeah winter update mate I'll be honest I didn't even know it was a thing before discovering this found it by chance trying to sell a player I listed or loan by accident. Matondo worth about 11mil but poor attitude so tried to sell him bid came in mid 20s tested a few more could sell pretty much anyone for over there value

3 hours ago, Blitz86 said:

Yeah winter update mate I'll be honest I didn't even know it was a thing before discovering this found it by chance trying to sell a player I listed or loan by accident. Matondo worth about 11mil but poor attitude so tried to sell him bid came in mid 20s tested a few more could sell pretty much anyone for over there value

I'll try it out! (if I ever start playing the game again!).

6 hours ago, Scratch said:

100% it's still there and even better than the last update 😁 👏

dr-evil.jpg.f2ceb5d3437c28e0108e2297475e1bcb.jpg

Hello, I’ve seem to come across a problem while loaning out high-potential wonderkids. The game adds a buyout clause on the loan without me adding oneB177FA8A-5CA9-4A5B-8BB8-7F40F04C2284.thumb.png.3192f2a4b81bfca8b0865db25ae8183a.png8239D530-DCAE-46AE-A5C0-A517ACBA8EC2.thumb.png.18e578ab49146283d1de60731e93eb2a.png

This is an example of it, he’s 5 star potential and has some filthy stats for my level (league 2). I thought I’d loan him out and unfortunately this has happened. This has been the case for the rest of the players. Help me 😂

On 11/03/2023 at 20:43, KloppySeconds said:

Hello, I’ve seem to come across a problem while loaning out high-potential wonderkids. The game adds a buyout clause on the loan without me adding oneB177FA8A-5CA9-4A5B-8BB8-7F40F04C2284.thumb.png.3192f2a4b81bfca8b0865db25ae8183a.png8239D530-DCAE-46AE-A5C0-A517ACBA8EC2.thumb.png.18e578ab49146283d1de60731e93eb2a.png

This is an example of it, he’s 5 star potential and has some filthy stats for my level (league 2). I thought I’d loan him out and unfortunately this has happened. This has been the case for the rest of the players. Help me 😂

Apparently a known problems SI Games are looking into.

I'd be recalling him ASAP. Someone on the SI Games site said they were manually putting a very high buyout clause on loans to get around this (ie too high for the club to buy them), but haven't tried it myself. 

On 05/03/2023 at 23:14, leedsunited87 said:

Took the screenshot

Screenshot_20230306_005657_FM23 Mobile.jpg

So a temporary solution I found was if I just kept pressing the back button on your phone (or equivalent) until you get back to the FM homepage, it will take you to the "Are you sure you want to exit game" screen, hit no and you should be ok to keep playing.

With my phone I find the trigger for the save game freeze is if I touch my phone screen during the save process. So when you pick your slot and start save just don't touch it until it's done!

Edited by Benny Luigi
2 hours ago, Benny Luigi said:

So a temporary solution I found was if I just kept pressing the back button on your phone (or equivalent) until you get back to the FM homepage, it will take you to the "Are you sure you want to exit game" screen, hit no and you should be ok to keep playing.

With my phone I find the trigger for the save game freeze is if I touch my phone screen during the save process. So when you pick your slot and start save just don't touch it until it's done!

So when it's frozen on save screen, press the back button and that works? 

5 hours ago, leedsunited87 said:

So when it's frozen on save screen, press the back button and that works? 

Yeah, keep pressing back until the game asks if you want to quit, press no and then you should be good to crack on

12 minutes ago, Benny Luigi said:

Yeah, keep pressing back until the game asks if you want to quit, press no and then you should be good to crack on

Didn't know that! Nice one, cheers for that, not had it yet, but will do that if happens again :D

8 hours ago, Benny Luigi said:

Worked for me. Thanks.

8 hours ago, Scratch said:

I'd be recalling him ASAP. Someone on the SI Games site said they were manually putting a very high buyout clause on loans to get around this (ie too high for the club to buy them), but haven't tried it myself. 

I just saw all my loaned out players have minimum release clauses and they're cheap as anything. Going to recall them immediately 😱

Here's 3 out of the bunch. Check out the low release clauses compared to their value...

Screenshot_2023-03-12-21-28-42-379_com_sega.soccer.eleven.thumb.jpg.c14efa27280a1d2abcb2fb2843923af2.jpgScreenshot_2023-03-12-21-28-20-902_com_sega.soccer.eleven.thumb.jpg.68b7cf41ad72be5c1bd306d9c666fbc2.jpgScreenshot_2023-03-12-21-28-35-698_com_sega.soccer.eleven.thumb.jpg.545dd8e26896bca9989335fba7e010cd.jpg

6 hours ago, Benny Luigi said:

Just worked for me! Thanks for that mate, much appreciated 👍 

On 12/03/2023 at 12:40, Scratch said:

I have been putting huge fees of around £100 million and they don’t buy them which is very useful 

Anybody else having issues with automatic weekly save? I’ll be playing a few games, then life calls, when I come back to the game I’m back where I started. Understand I should be saving manually, but still. Have turned it on in the settings but when I go back into settings it appears to be off.