Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM23 - Bug List

samhardy

The languages are broken have dual nationality players that if they switch nation say from Belgium which is where it’s a big problem right now as they speak 3/4 different languages as it is (but for some reason only Dutch is the man language) had 3/4 youth players not learn the language although have many English, French, German, dutch and Spanish speakers  and captains are impossible to find this year F844D322-175C-4A90-8B3B-DF32F1953060.thumb.png.afd8ad8ba60efbe75ca8203baa068b99.pngB5C899CF-7031-47DB-B19D-2056DFEBEAC0.thumb.png.defdfc82566e2f527fa1a73d53266050.png

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this but it's happened to me on 2 separate occasions where I've scored a goal then instantly gone to make a sub. Once my sub is made, the goal completely disappears. It doesn't affect the scoreline and hasn't been ruled out either. Ghost goal

17 minutes ago, LayeAF said:

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this but it's happened to me on 2 separate occasions where I've scored a goal then instantly gone to make a sub. Once my sub is made, the goal completely disappears. It doesn't affect the scoreline and hasn't been ruled out either. Ghost goal

This happened last year as well if you sub too fast, the content in the replay would actually change.

57 minutes ago, LayeAF said:

By any chance are you playing using half-time teamtalks only? - if so this should be fixed in the next update (apologies).

If not then I'll investigate further.

Edited by Marc Vaughan
9 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

By any chance are you playing using half-time teamtalks only? - if so this should be fixed in the next update (apologies).

That is the case regarding half-time teamtalks, yes. Thank you for the response, Marc.

Anybody else pressing Manager profile on FM23 and the game simply goes back to your iOS Home Screen? Also hearing you can’t play past 26/28 season when you try 27/28 season again the game switches itself off. Finally I can’t take a photo for a manager anymore it doesn’t show the picture. It’s all a bit frustrating. Everything seemed to be working a few days ago 

OVER ALL TACTIC 

Not whether to call it a bug. But there is one tactical option of the game which presents total no real match.
The Over all option applied for the duration of the match should drop the condition of the players in reality. This does not happen in the game, the players in over all still maintain good physical condition in the end of the match. In real football, a team playing over all should have players with Fitness going down.

Have quit a save because my reserves no long have any games either because I was promoted or because the won the reserve league now none of my youth can develop and rotations cant keep form or fitness I’m sick of having to stage friendly to keep fitness up 

Maybe the have gone in league pyramid but I don’t wanna wait ten seasons for my reserves to get a game the friendly systems in b teams you could ask assistant to arrange friendly etc or just have fixtures with random b teams of same rep range 2-3star etc played, happens the same in the German leagues for the last few years e.g b team not in playable league or reserve league they have 0 appearances 

7CA03540-A0A0-4FF4-B17C-7C4D116DFD46.thumb.png.0c81ee389a4417e7a05f047d91f7c1e4.png01CAE618-E661-45FD-83CE-9573CBA1AAE6.thumb.png.37d5d611563d20395baa1c76a2ebfc47.png38B6D7FF-CBF1-435E-B2B9-25D8180D30DE.thumb.png.dbbb85078c74c6f869e9bb08b0c28f63.png4B69FE50-8879-4FCC-B14D-95903549DE1C.thumb.png.159f3cb5753d6a3251d8c8cb8ed12a15.png4346A54C-8CEF-4C89-BB81-808313A23FEF.thumb.png.ba4774a97ea386de17606725506cf93b.png

reading alot of negatives about this release from reviews/here, one complaint was that one of the bugs from last year is still in it, think i will be giving this version a wide birth 

2 hours ago, russy said:

reading alot of negatives about this release from reviews/here, one complaint was that one of the bugs from last year is still in it, think i will be giving this version a wide birth 

Games a lot better than last year loads of good new features youth are OP but still alot of bugs rn 🤞that the update fixes them 

6 hours ago, russy said:

I have seen some people having major bugs, like not being able to hire staff or saves crashing after 3 seasons, but so far, I haven't come across anything major. But yes, there are things that I would have like fixed 4 years ago, that just never get fixed. I'm mostly adjusted to these now and don't notice them. 

All in all, I'd say this is the best release in years and years, lots of little improvements and less buggy than many releases.

On 16/11/2022 at 15:55, Marc Vaughan said:

I don't suppose you could give us a broad sense of when the first update will be? Just for database editing purposes as they get rendered useless by an update. I know you can't say for sure, but is it more like a week or more like a month?

On 16/11/2022 at 02:34, hhooo said:

Not a bug per say, but 'nothing happens in the second half' syndrome is getting worse this year. Literally bringing on players in minute 65 who get zero touches by the end of the game. 

It's so frustrating when the clock just scrolls from the 60th minute to the end of the game. No highlight and even if you press to make a substitution - the clock just continues.

The game feels clunky and a bit unresponsive, like there's a delay when pressing button or scrolling, the in-match view has low fps (maybe 15) This is the first time I encountered this, previous years' versions were so smooth and better also has better fps when in-match view.

Please fix this ASAP, when is the next update? all these silly bugs killing the fun for me

18 minutes ago, Rehans said:

Il gioco sembra goffo e poco reattivo, come se ci fosse un ritardo quando si preme il pulsante o si scorre, la visualizzazione in-match ha fps bassi (forse 15) Questa è la prima volta che l'ho riscontrato, le versioni degli anni precedenti erano così fluide e anche migliori ha fps migliori durante la visualizzazione in-match.

Si prega di risolvere questo problema al più presto, quando è il prossimo aggiornamento? tutti questi stupidi insetti mi uccidono il divertimento

Try lowering the resolution of your phone and putting maximum performance on the battery.

10 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

Has anyone else notice Ross Barkley’s weekly wage? Am wondering if it’s a data issue - like they forgot to enter / convert £120 / week into thousands?!

636DAE6E-CE7E-4254-97C5-2A4091B27038.thumb.jpeg.25f2347656f9501a5a49feeb1b8e1726.jpeg

436774D4-E5A1-43C1-A582-ACDF9B6A0616.thumb.png.032b0de38b7ff8c8fd926623fa4b117d.png

Haha thank you for this imma try get him into my millwal RTG save 😂 

On 16/11/2022 at 20:55, Marc Vaughan said:

I had this and I am not using half-time team talks only..but only had it if I watch the game with extended highlights, key highlights do not reproduce this

On 19/11/2022 at 06:02, Pete123 said:

I don't suppose you could give us a broad sense of when the first update will be? Just for database editing purposes as they get rendered useless by an update. I know you can't say for sure, but is it more like a week or more like a month?

We did a hot-fix upon release and another update for stability issues should be out in the next couple of days, then a 'full update' containing tuning and such will be out before xmas.

14 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

We did a hot-fix upon release and another update for stability issues should be out in the next couple of days, then a 'full update' containing tuning and such will be out before xmas.

Thanks. 

Barca offer for my player

I negotiate

accept

back to news screen

”response needed”

it’s Barca offering for the same player I’ve already accepted

i can’t accept their offer twice

i can’t continue game until the ‘response needed’ has gone

i can’t go on holiday to resolve

i save, quit and reload and try again

same outcome

same quit reload and reject barca offer this time not accept

same outcome

cant find any way to continue game

apart from resigning

if I resign I can’t get my old job yet

this was my first chance to manage in the champions league and the b*gger has crashed on me because Barca won’t take yes for an answer!!!

2840E7CA-762E-4FFC-A21E-21F64243AE50.png

257BF596-CA90-4758-A801-858DFE4E7C38.png

B49440EB-ADB4-46BF-A718-6843E98195E5.png

14 hours ago, Ngubu said:

Barca offer for my player

I negotiate

accept

back to news screen

”response needed”

it’s Barca offering for the same player I’ve already accepted

i can’t accept their offer twice

i can’t continue game until the ‘response needed’ has gone

i can’t go on holiday to resolve

i save, quit and reload and try again

same outcome

same quit reload and reject barca offer this time not accept

same outcome

cant find any way to continue game

apart from resigning

if I resign I can’t get my old job yet

this was my first chance to manage in the champions league and the b*gger has crashed on me because Barca won’t take yes for an answer!!!

2840E7CA-762E-4FFC-A21E-21F64243AE50.png

257BF596-CA90-4758-A801-858DFE4E7C38.png

B49440EB-ADB4-46BF-A718-6843E98195E5.png

you need to reject the offer, at the bottom of your 2nd screen shot click on reject offer

1 hour ago, macmole said:

you need to reject the offer, at the bottom of your 2nd screen shot click on reject offer

That’s what my third screenshot shows mate, I rejected it and then still have a ‘response needed’ which is to look at Barca’s same offer again 

Has anyone had issues sending players on loan to affiliates on fm23 mobile, when I select the option of doesn't change its just stuck on loan and I can't send them directly to affiliates

I am seeing a weird bug in some matches after loading my saves where the in-match screen shows pens instead of the match time and the score is stuck showing 0-0, it only seems to do it for 1 match then works normally for subsequent ones

Screenshot_20221126-112300_FM23 Mobile.jpg

20 minutes ago, Mrunknown said:

My game don't have team talk and the in-match screen is different

Screenshot_20221128-013707_FM23 Mobile.jpg

The team talk is only available for the Enhanced Match Engine, if you are using the Original Match Engine you wont be able to use it.