Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM23 - Bug List

samhardy

29 minutes ago, VinnieV said:

The team talk is only available for the Enhanced Match Engine, if you are using the Original Match Engine you wont be able to use it.

I am using Enchanced Match Engine

Screenshot_20221128-023810_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20221128-023817_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Anybody experiencing the game to be unresponsive? It was way worse before the update lagging everywhere even inside the match, now the lag and unresponsive buttons happen in screens with data searching related (transfer history, fixtures, searching players, etc) it takes 2-3 seconds for the buttons to react and sometimes can take like 5 sec.

Dunno if you’d call this a bug but it’s annoying. The day after winning the champions league for the second year running 3 players say they need to leave if they ever want to play CL football…

DAB2604B-D656-4FE7-B731-08EF83463C73.thumb.png.bfa77888dcac5a4e9711c80ecaacea8f.png

BB020F10-02E4-48C0-891C-24481B6CD00F.thumb.png.a04b8924bb18d12c6924197d8bfa8ec2.png

083BAA23-FAD3-4D65-BD7A-4AB84CD7219E.thumb.png.3dd60a1bb3f0eb976bc11d21ab9e77c4.png

Bit ridiculous. 

48 minutes ago, MikeF said:

Dunno if you’d call this a bug but it’s annoying. The day after winning the champions league for the second year running 3 players say they need to leave if they ever want to play CL football…

DAB2604B-D656-4FE7-B731-08EF83463C73.thumb.png.bfa77888dcac5a4e9711c80ecaacea8f.png

BB020F10-02E4-48C0-891C-24481B6CD00F.thumb.png.a04b8924bb18d12c6924197d8bfa8ec2.png

083BAA23-FAD3-4D65-BD7A-4AB84CD7219E.thumb.png.3dd60a1bb3f0eb976bc11d21ab9e77c4.png

Bit ridiculous. 

I've seen this on the SI forum and Marc says it's been added to the official bug list.

benik afobe who was born in London went to school in London has 10/15 years playing English football cannot speak English apparently and is struggling to learn 

they have added features to make the game harder than last and have completely went past the mark this year the more I play the more I notice loans impossible to get good offers and pool to loan in are squad players,  you never get a offer for and listed players I have 40 player in the championship I’m trying to sell only had a offer for one I have as a don not sell.

Underrated players you can have a champion league level player because of his 2 stars play poor in lower leagues till you sub him on 3/4 games 
4855345F-28D5-419D-9491-08027FDDE621.thumb.png.5d355478e54c11c5d618ab36e927cc69.png67B4ECEE-865C-4E34-8AB3-5A9A44FCF6CC.thumb.png.a0eb46951c52ee5ca24fe45c081e745e.png

I don't know if this I a bug but I've been a having manual save issue. Basically after you open the game and go to load game option, the only option I see are autosaves and none of my Manual saves. I reported this to Sega with in game option and haven't gotten a proper response yet. Hoping anyone here can help me

On 26/11/2022 at 09:47, jisp said:

Has anyone had issues sending players on loan to affiliates on fm23 mobile, when I select the option of doesn't change its just stuck on loan and I can't send them directly to affiliates

This. Doesn't seem to have been resolved in the recent update.

57 minutes ago, ChestRockwell said:

This. Doesn't seem to have been resolved in the recent update.

Works fine for me, but then it did in the original version too. Must be something special about your phone or the resolution or something. Have you reported it over on SI Games site? 

24 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Works fine for me, but then it did in the original version too. Must be something special about your phone or the resolution or something. Have you reported it over on SI Games site? 

Just checked on a different phone and works fine there. Cheers. 

I'll try SI, see if they can help. 👍

23 minutes ago, Adrien said:

Is this a bug? my young GK did not develop after some game. Happened after the update.

a45b3c55-d3ba-4fff-8b4e-b869ba9e9660.jpg

72aff07a-aa61-4643-9b22-e91c0c8a16b0.jpg

850e4675-427f-4ea6-bcc7-4a8645c7a46a.jpg

Check on coach report if it says “need to mature to progress further” he won’t improve till next his next birthday at least 

I just started experiencing this, all of the coaches no longer have a star rating. The view shows their preferred formation but not the stars. I double checked my configuration and I didn't see anything changed. 

Screenshot_20221208-142710_FM23 Mobile.jpg

27 minutes ago, AlphaSeph said:

I just started experiencing this, all of the coaches no longer have a star rating. The view shows their preferred formation but not the stars. I double checked my configuration and I didn't see anything changed. 

Screenshot_20221208-142710_FM23 Mobile.jpg

The star rating wasnt supposed to be there and was showing because of a bug, SI removed it in the last patch.

11 minutes ago, VinnieV said:

The star rating wasnt supposed to be there and was showing because of a bug, SI removed it in the last patch.

That sucks, I was actually enjoying that. And I guess that shows there is a grading system for the coaches.

46 minutes ago, AlphaSeph said:

That sucks, I was actually enjoying that. And I guess that shows there is a grading system for the coaches.

It was confirmed by SI that it was a bug that appeared, and has no relation to us in the game, more for the AI when other clubs hire staff. 

1 hour ago, JamesVilla said:

It was confirmed by SI that it was a bug that appeared, and has no relation to us in the game, more for the AI when other clubs hire staff. 

That's unfortunate, I rather enjoyed the star rating from the pc version 

On 24/11/2022 at 03:57, topline said:

Visual bug that happens after 45 mins or so on iPad and iPhone. 

C9763825-359E-4DDD-95BF-E54308651466.png

This looks suspiciously like either a file cleaner has removed some files or your device is getting low on memory - can you try powering down and up the device and let me know if its runnnng ok afterwards.

(if the images reappear then something had used up a lot of memory, if they don't then a cleaner or something has deleted some graphics file from the app)

12 hours ago, Anthony66 said:

i dont know if its a bug or not, but its really weird

Do you have the latest update installed? - I'm asking because a fix specifically for this was put into that update.

On 08/12/2022 at 18:24, AlphaSeph said:

That's unfortunate, I rather enjoyed the star rating from the pc version 

I'm considering putting it 'back' in a later update - it was actually the coaches reputation, but at present it has no effect in the game and thus shouldn't be displayed.

If I put it back then it'll be because I'll have implemented the reputation of the coach having an effect on the training (ie. arrogant big name players might not listen to an unknown coach etc.) and this would then be reflected on the players profile as feedback.

On 06/12/2022 at 15:44, Teddy3091 said:

I don't know if this I a bug but I've been a having manual save issue. Basically after you open the game and go to load game option, the only option I see are autosaves and none of my Manual saves. I reported this to Sega with in game option and haven't gotten a proper response yet. Hoping anyone here can help me

One I get the report I'll try and look into it for you, if you're on android any chance of you using a file explorer to search for the files and letting me know where they ended up? (as it might help me ascertain what is going on) - the files would be named fm_save1.dat, fm_save2.dat etc. according to the slot you placed them in.

PS - If you're on IOS please check you aren't manually saving to the cloud as if so the cloud files will be in one tab and the auto-saves in another (look at the top of your load page there should be two sections).

Edited by Marc Vaughan
On 06/12/2022 at 09:41, Galuherd16 said:

anyone ever see this bug?

Screenshot_2022-12-06-21-28-29-560_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

This was an issue with data storage and should be fixed with the next update (I don't think it snuck into the recent one) - apologies for any inconvenience, but it should be REALLY rare (can't remember the exact cause but I can recall it was a pain in the ass to reproduce).

10 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

I'm considering putting it 'back' in a later update - it was actually the coaches reputation, but at present it has no effect in the game and thus shouldn't be displayed.

If I put it back then it'll be because I'll have implemented the reputation of the coach having an effect on the training (ie. arrogant big name players might not listen to an unknown coach etc.) and this would then be reflected on the players profile as feedback.

That would be a great addition Mark. Thank you for your response. Great work on the IF movement, it's much more realistic now. I feel it's much better than last year. 

On 30/11/2022 at 01:49, Rehans said:

Anybody experiencing the game to be unresponsive? It was way worse before the update lagging everywhere even inside the match, now the lag and unresponsive buttons happen in screens with data searching related (transfer history, fixtures, searching players, etc) it takes 2-3 seconds for the buttons to react and sometimes can take like 5 sec.

That sounds very very wrong - would you mind indicating what device you're using and if there are any other issues you're seeing on the device (outside of the app).

Also have you tried powering your device down fully and restarting it? (as it sounds to me like the device has heavily fragmented memory).

53 minutes ago, AlphaSeph said:

That would be a great addition Mark. Thank you for your response. Great work on the IF movement, it's much more realistic now. I feel it's much better than last year. 

I haven't noticed a change with IFs yet - would you mind telling me what difference you're seeing? 

I'm only using one, rather than both sides, but it's still basically a winger who doesn't cross.