Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM23 - Bug List

samhardy

5 minutes ago, hhooo said:

I'm only using one, rather than both sides, but it's still basically a winger who doesn't cross.

Would you mind letting me know (possibly by private message) more about how your tactic is setup etc. - the most common cause of them being ineffective as scorers is simply being too 'aggressive' with the mentality, if for example you're playing 'overload' then it is less likely that an inside forward will get the opportunity to move up and inside to get the opportunity to score.

(I've posted a few more suggestions and more detail in the thread about this side of things)

2 hours ago, hhooo said:

I haven't noticed a change with IFs yet - would you mind telling me what difference you're seeing? 

I'm only using one, rather than both sides, but it's still basically a winger who doesn't cross.

If you have the mentality set to control, it gives them time to come into the box. They don't make a beeline to the center like they used to. They work their way in. Playing with a WBL/R on the same side also helps. Whether you have them as a IWB or WB doesn't seem to matter. Also, using a tempo other than fast also helps.

8 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Do you have the latest update installed? - I'm asking because a fix specifically for this was put into that update.

Oops, im sorry i dont know that there is an update already. thanks Marc 👍.

5 hours ago, Tggjitf said:

When I want to loan a player to an affiliate the button just freezes,any help?

If you can send me the save game file and indicate the player in question (or is it all players for you?) - then I can look into it, but its not an issue I've seen reported (nor can reproduce here).

On 10/12/2022 at 22:36, Marc Vaughan said:

That sounds very very wrong - would you mind indicating what device you're using and if there are any other issues you're seeing on the device (outside of the app).

Also have you tried powering your device down fully and restarting it? (as it sounds to me like the device has heavily fragmented memory).

Hi Mark, I have a bug, I can't send any player on loan to any affiliate teamScreenshot_2022-12-11-22-46-42-844_com_sega.soccer.eleven.thumb.jpg.662ca185f8a24afdf3ccd4b3db18aa34.jpg

Edited by DeKing
On 11/12/2022 at 05:37, Marc Vaughan said:

This looks suspiciously like either a file cleaner has removed some files or your device is getting low on memory - can you try powering down and up the device and let me know if its runnnng ok afterwards.

(if the images reappear then something had used up a lot of memory, if they don't then a cleaner or something has deleted some graphics file from the app)

bug hasnt happened to me since restarting the phone. Update hasnt done it either. Hopefully its sorted for good

20 hours ago, DeKing said:

Hi Mark, I have a bug, I can't send any player on loan to any affiliate teamScreenshot_2022-12-11-22-46-42-844_com_sega.soccer.eleven.thumb.jpg.662ca185f8a24afdf3ccd4b3db18aa34.jpg

What happens when you click on loan - are the affiliates present? (if so please send your save in as I haven't been able to reproduce this issue here).

1 hour ago, Marc Vaughan said:

What happens when you click on loan - are the affiliates present? (if so please send your save in as I haven't been able to reproduce this issue here).

When I click on a club, it is not selected, and remains on the same interface.

Sorry for the poor English, I use a translator, so let me explain to you with the following pictures: 

- Here I pressed the (loan) button to choose the affiliate club:

Screenshot_2022-12-12-20-37-30-828_com_sega.soccer.eleven.thumb.jpg.ee9c6111264fa2698b63a5777e84b972.jpg

- Here I chose ( Nimes ) to send the player :

Screenshot_2022-12-12-20-37-42-102_com_sega.soccer.eleven.thumb.jpg.1faacd43432daef00dd1ae0a30d28dac.jpg

- The interface appears without any change:

Screenshot_2022-12-12-20-37-45-316_com_sega.soccer.eleven.thumb.jpg.f1b7f464ee55a2a4d4a89a41e61572e6.jpg

I hope you understand the problem, thank you 

2FCBAB90-2C20-4B3A-8C77-D78D6D48DDA6.thumb.png.c0587c304600185faabc5db470da6d4c.png

really struggle with players like this an they have to be a bug, their unfit so you have to bring them of bench to build fitness, but although they are in 100% condition they should be given a rest, even after 4/5 games they still need testing he’s only played 30% of games an in 28 into season.

I’ve tried low training, subbing, resting, on loan and placing in reserve games it feels as though they are scripted in to get injured no matter what 

yes I know he’s high injury prone but I have other that are an never show up in medical centre 

3 hours ago, Lagom said:

I bet you couldn't click Accept quick enough 😂

It's a really daft bug that.

Kept him so I didn't lose money on it. Never seen that happen before after you have accepted an offer.

7 hours ago, YetAnotherDisplayName said:

2FCBAB90-2C20-4B3A-8C77-D78D6D48DDA6.thumb.png.c0587c304600185faabc5db470da6d4c.png

really struggle with players like this an they have to be a bug, their unfit so you have to bring them of bench to build fitness, but although they are in 100% condition they should be given a rest, even after 4/5 games they still need testing he’s only played 30% of games an in 28 into season.

I’ve tried low training, subbing, resting, on loan and placing in reserve games it feels as though they are scripted in to get injured no matter what 

yes I know he’s high injury prone but I have other that are an never show up in medical centre 

Think of him like Adam Lallana in real-life, he's struggled with injuries a lot during his career - especially while at Liverpool. A large part of that was that he was being used only sporadically and so not fully fit, this meant his conditioning was more lower and he thus contracted more muscle injuries and such.

Fast forward to him being at Brighton, they used him as a sub or for half-matches until he gained fitness sufficiently to last entire matches and he's been far more reliable and available, he still picks up knocks because he is still ultimately injury prone sadly ... but its manageable if you're careful.

(so no sadly not a bug)

On 12/12/2022 at 14:54, Schwantz34 said:

Surely a bug this?

2UFECYo.jpg

You mean Summerville - who's goal in Leeds’ 4–3 away loss at spurs on 12 November brought Summerville's 2022-23 league tally to four goals in four games as the Premier League went on hiatus for the World Cup ? ... yeah no way he might have some potential for the future ... I'm sure you won't regret letting him leave ;)

(more seriously, might be good business - might not be ... up to each manager to decide for himself, especially with youngsters ..)

4 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

You mean Summerville - who's goal in Leeds’ 4–3 away loss at spurs on 12 November brought Summerville's 2022-23 league tally to four goals in four games as the Premier League went on hiatus for the World Cup ? ... yeah no way he might have some potential for the future ... I'm sure you won't regret letting him leave ;)

(more seriously, might be good business - might not be ... up to each manager to decide for himself, especially with youngsters ..)

I didn't let him leave given the game decided to reduce the accepted fee of £30m+ down to £12m which shouldn't really happen should it. It was accepted and then can't be negotiated so how has it then dropped when it came time to confirm or deny the transfer?

Looks like a bug to me that 😉

Also. Not a bug but please sort out. Spurs have clause to buy Kulu but not in the game and he costs over 100m. Such anti-Spurs bias with Bentancur’s 9 movement and other poor stats ;)

80D94AB4-C1EF-4BBA-85ED-FEE23209BC5F.thumb.png.183670c573a368a94c2fcb483ee7eda9.png

Edited by MikeF
1 hour ago, MikeF said:

Also. Not a bug but please sort out. Spurs have clause to buy Kulu but not in the game and he costs over 100m. Such anti-Spurs bias with Bentancur’s 9 movement and other poor stats ;)

80D94AB4-C1EF-4BBA-85ED-FEE23209BC5F.thumb.png.183670c573a368a94c2fcb483ee7eda9.png

Bentancur's stats are ridiculous in game. Insulting.

And yes, the loan to buy stuff is awful to deal with, you can't start a save without a budget or else you lose them. 

5 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

I didn't let him leave given the game decided to reduce the accepted fee of £30m+ down to £12m which shouldn't really happen should it. It was accepted and then can't be negotiated so how has it then dropped when it came time to confirm or deny the transfer?

Looks like a bug to me that 😉

Ok that does sound like a bug - do you have the latest update installed and do you have a save before that happened (ie. when the first offer came in) ... if so then I'll fix it asap and also repair your game so you get the full amount for the sale or the player back if you send it to me (marc.vaughan@sigames.com or via. the ingame system).

Edited by Marc Vaughan
4 hours ago, MikeF said:

In my defense - they don't let me near the database ... otherwise Brighton's players would have higher ratings ;)

3 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

In mia difesa, non mi lasciano avvicinare al database... altrimenti i giocatori del Brighton avrebbero valutazioni più alte;)

Hi Marc, do you know if a database update is planned? I played Vs international Milan and lukaku and Martinez have exaggerated statistics based on their real performance, they are OP players on fm. All this makes the inter team too performing compared to reality. I played Vs real Madrid (Champions holders) and had less problems. It seems to me not real that Inter Milan is more OP than Real.

3 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Ok that does sound like a bug - do you have the latest update installed and do you have a save before that happened (ie. when the first offer came in) ... if so then I'll fix it asap and also repair your game so you get the full amount for the sale or the player back if you send it to me (marc.vaughan@sigames.com or via. the ingame system).

I'll have a look later and see. Not sure if there's an autosave still there.

It's the latest update though yes.

10 hours ago, MikeF said:

I've noticed as well, whenever I have gone past the first season and I'm managing in England (doesn't seem to happen when managing elsewhere), Spurs never buy out Kulusevksi's loan, and he ends up returning to Juve where he is immediately transfer listed, and usually available for under £20m.

6 hours ago, Lagom said:

I've noticed as well, whenever I have gone past the first season and I'm managing in England (doesn't seem to happen when managing elsewhere), Spurs never buy out Kulusevksi's loan, and he ends up returning to Juve where he is immediately transfer listed, and usually available for under £20m.

Yeah the game doesnt have him with a clause in his contract so he cost £100m... annoying. i was hoping it would be updated but bit the bullet in the end. He's a beast.

Unfortunately I've not got any saves before the transfer bug. I just kept him and carried on at the time and the autsaves don't go back dar enough now I've looked @Marc Vaughan

Appreciate the offer though 👍

33 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Unfortunately I've not got any saves before the transfer bug. I just kept him and carried on at the time and the autsaves don't go back dar enough now I've looked @Marc Vaughan

Appreciate the offer though 👍

Ok thanks for checking if you (or anyone else passing) does get a save game to me which reproduces this I'd love to get it fixed ... 

10 hours ago, Pinuccio said:

Hi Marc, do you know if a database update is planned? I played Vs international Milan and lukaku and Martinez have exaggerated statistics based on their real performance, they are OP players on fm. All this makes the inter team too performing compared to reality. I played Vs real Madrid (Champions holders) and had less problems. It seems to me not real that Inter Milan is more OP than Real.

A database update will come in the spring of next year at the usual time (end of Feb/Early March most likely) ... there will undoubtedly be non-data related updates released before then sporadically as we tweak and tune things.

On 11/12/2022 at 00:15, Marc Vaughan said:

One I get the report I'll try and look into it for you, if you're on android any chance of you using a file explorer to search for the files and letting me know where they ended up? (as it might help me ascertain what is going on) - the files would be named fm_save1.dat, fm_save2.dat etc. according to the slot you placed them in.

PS - If you're on IOS please check you aren't manually saving to the cloud as if so the cloud files will be in one tab and the auto-saves in another (look at the top of your load page there should be two sections).

I don't know what the issue was but I saved the fm_save files in a different folder and just deleted the whole sigames folder, reinstalled the whole game. That seems to have fixed the issue, I even moved the previous save file in the folder and was able to load them. As far as Sega response go, I just got impatient with their response time and decided to reinstall the game. It's been 3 days now and I haven't had the same issue.

56 minutes ago, Teddy3091 said:

I don't know what the issue was but I saved the fm_save files in a different folder and just deleted the whole sigames folder, reinstalled the whole game. That seems to have fixed the issue, I even moved the previous save file in the folder and was able to load them. As far as Sega response go, I just got impatient with their response time and decided to reinstall the game. It's been 3 days now and I haven't had the same issue.

Glad its working for you - SEGA are normally really good with responses, but if you go direct to myself or the sigames.com forums then it will bypass one level and allow you to talk to the people who write the game (which can be a little more helpful at times, SEGA's people are very knowledgeable and we do also supply them with crib sheets of information specific to our games but sometimes an issue is sufficiently obscure that they have to pass things up the chain to us and then have it go back down, which takes time).

Edited by Marc Vaughan
On 12/12/2022 at 18:50, DeKing said:
On 12/12/2022 at 17:05, Marc Vaughan said:

present? (if so please send your save in as I haven't been able to reproduce this issue here).

When I click on a club, it is not selected, and remains on the same interface.

Sorry for the poor English, I use a translator, so let me explain to you with the following pictures: 

- Here I pressed the (loan) button to choose the affiliate club:

Screenshot_2022-12-12-20-37-30-828_com_sega.soccer.eleven.thumb.jpg.ee9c6111264fa2698b63a5777e84b972.jpg

- Here I chose ( Nimes ) to send the player :

Screenshot_2022-12-12-20-37-42-102_com_sega.soccer.eleven.thumb.jpg.1faacd43432daef00dd1ae0a30d28dac.jpg

- The interface appears without any change:

Screenshot_2022-12-12-20-37-45-316_com_sega.soccer.eleven.thumb.jpg.f1b7f464ee55a2a4d4a89a41e61572e6.jpg

I hope you understand the problem, thank you 

I'm experiencing exactly the same thing all my Barcelona players cant be offered on loan to affiliate clubs.

It stays on the loan page