Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM23 - Bug List

samhardy

6 hours ago, Kay_c said:

I'm experiencing exactly the same thing all my Barcelona players cant be offered on loan to affiliate clubs.

It stays on the loan page

The issue is that you could not offer players loan to affiliate clubs. But assistant manager he could do.

On 14/12/2022 at 07:45, Pinuccio said:

Hi Marc, do you know if a database update is planned? I played Vs international Milan and lukaku and Martinez have exaggerated statistics based on their real performance, they are OP players on fm. All this makes the inter team too performing compared to reality. I played Vs real Madrid (Champions holders) and had less problems. It seems to me not real that Inter Milan is more OP than Real.

Don’t worry after the first season they play Patrick schick who’s also a complete forward but he has only 18 finishing…. 
lol if you start a save as inter an play 5122 or 5212 you can have a team with positive links in every position from goalkeeper to strikers 😂 
9AEA800B-74A6-4C4C-9F0F-339CA6235B63.thumb.png.132b329ad7c7e6e03a67c26a827afa9b.png3BFF2C8C-29B0-4AC8-8F01-A5AAE18393A7.thumb.png.1b0b723809d74b8b583437e1aa6f4c2a.png

What is going on with Football Manager Mobile now? Frank Dauwen isn't a player neither Indonesian. why fans started disspointment with my decision?

Screenshot_2022-12-16-14-27-01-997_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-16-14-27-11-268_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-16-14-27-42-109_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

@Marc Vaughan I’ve just experienced the same issue of receiving a higher offer for one of my players, but then it reduces to the player’s normal market value when you come to finalise it. I’m on iPhone, so not entirely sure if there’s a way for me to send you the save file so you can have a look at it, but if there is, let me know. I’ve saved the game on the day of the transfer being finalised.

Spoiler

DF348D8E-64E3-4129-9E99-35B83B584E07.thumb.png.99c1a3d3c8abd1acf5ae2f9d9eff8d52.png
53C2510E-29D2-479F-A4E8-B757C225CAE3.thumb.png.caaa26d41b8353b84de53534fb64e93b.png

2 hours ago, Lagom said:

@Marc Vaughan I’ve just experienced the same issue of receiving a higher offer for one of my players, but then it reduces to the player’s normal market value when you come to finalise it. I’m on iPhone, so not entirely sure if there’s a way for me to send you the save file so you can have a look at it, but if there is, let me know. I’ve saved the game on the day of the transfer being finalised.

Hide contents

DF348D8E-64E3-4129-9E99-35B83B584E07.thumb.png.99c1a3d3c8abd1acf5ae2f9d9eff8d52.png
53C2510E-29D2-479F-A4E8-B757C225CAE3.thumb.png.caaa26d41b8353b84de53534fb64e93b.png

Haven't come across this but have something similar to this, I offered a new player a huge wage and when he signed, his wages were lower by 125k😄. That's what we call a good bug

1 hour ago, Uncleseekx said:
3 hours ago, Lagom said:

Reveal hidden contents

Haven't come across this but have something similar to this, I offered a new player a huge wage and when he signed, his wages were lower by 125k😄. That's what we call a good bug

Expand  

You can find details of how to send save games in here - https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/569305-football-manager-2023-mobile-bugs-support-faqs/

On 08/11/2022 at 18:43, DoneHisCruciate said:

I had a really weird bug whilst doing a substitution in a game but I’m not exactly sure how to recreate it. I subbed a guy and then I think I changed my mind and hit the back arrow. Then moved a player’s position. Not exactly sure the order of button clicks or how many.

Anyway it erased a couple of position options on the tactics screens and one of my players disappeared completely on that screen. It seemed like two players were linked together in one position??! as the game continued with 11 players. I just couldn’t separate the positions for two of them. 

I’ll try and recreate it at some point but something to look out for.

The same thing happened to me recently. One player refused to move from that position and he was no longer on the formation screen. I had to move another player to the vacated position so I don't have two players playing in one position

Hi, does anyone else have this problem? I have a tactic saved as a 3412. With all the players roles how I want them. But every time I go to play it resets my player roles to different ones. It’s a pain as I have to start a game then do a tactic swap straight away to get my tactic working. 

1 hour ago, Butters said:

Hi, does anyone else have this problem? I have a tactic saved as a 3412. With all the players roles how I want them. But every time I go to play it resets my player roles to different ones. It’s a pain as I have to start a game then do a tactic swap straight away to get my tactic working. 

If you have it on a preset I think it does that try the tactic on clean slate happens to me will start a game an the roles are completely different 

6 hours ago, AdamNufc said:

Think I've found a bug, my manager profile page is saying I'm 9th after 27 games yet I am sat 7th in the table after 27 games 😂

That is odd - I'm presuming its to do with the fact you're all on the same points, if you can send in the save then we'll fix that.

19 hours ago, Butters said:

If you want to 'keep' a tactic that you have setup during a match then please save it in match and then load it afterwards - any 'in match' changes are intentionally lost after the match otherwise you might find you are playing uber-attacking because you'd thrown everyone forward looking for an equaliser in the last 5 minutes of your prior match.

10 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

If you want to 'keep' a tactic that you have setup during a match then please save it in match and then load it afterwards - any 'in match' changes are intentionally lost after the match otherwise you might find you are playing uber-attacking because you'd thrown everyone forward looking for an equaliser in the last 5 minutes of your prior match.

Even after saving Mate sometimes it will just change and you have to reload in game, sometimes when you skip days etc

also set pieces change randomly sometime an have to reload tactics 

Edited by YetAnotherDisplayName
Typo

Having troubles with the scroll menu in mentoring partnerships disappear when scrolling up and down 

have only one partnership that I can’t cancel

(arrow show slide bar moving hope it makes sense?)

0CE685C8-18B8-42CE-8026-B411D5C6646B.thumb.jpeg.e02a387012d03cca1e95d36ff471b7f6.jpeg7B71C848-9AAB-4FF1-9B59-84FD18F3D384.thumb.png.ab728bd462d9ad6ab12da9f37aafa2fe.png5FE264EA-E06E-47C3-8C20-0F4C0215B2A3.thumb.png.18b653fc75984511eae99a791001f34d.png
this is fully scrolled down 

2 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

I had the same thing. I just closed the game completely and loaded it up again. Problem solved.

Nope I closed tab reload still there i it seems to affect the top partnership as I tried adding a extra to se if it solved it but nothing, the partnership flashes an disappears when going into mentoring home page an only appears after you scroll strangest bug I’ve seen 😂 real annoying to 

1 hour ago, YetAnotherDisplayName said:

Nope I closed tab reload still there i it seems to affect the top partnership as I tried adding a extra to se if it solved it but nothing, the partnership flashes an disappears when going into mentoring home page an only appears after you scroll strangest bug I’ve seen 😂 real annoying to 

Throw me the save game and I'll work out what is going on (and manually remove that partnership for you while I'm at it).

1 hour ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Throw me the save game and I'll work out what is going on (and manually remove that partnership for you while I'm at it).

Have deleted now for new save but in future how would I send over save?

5 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Hi Marc, This is nothing to do with the original question, but more with your description of how things work, which reminded me of something I've long wanted:

It would be great if we could change the tactic at the pre-match screen (like we can at the half time team talk). I have my main tactic but often want to make tweaks BEFORE the game based on opponents predicted formation, or players I might want to give a run but in a different role/position, etc.

I could change it before I start the game, but as you say it will remember that, so I'd have to load my tactic again before the next game (not that hard, but...). Instead, I start the game and press the sub/tactic change button immediately and make my changes that way - but it will normally play a couple of minutes with players in the wrong role/position or the wrong instructions before I can make those changes. 

Being able to have my main tactic always set (ie no need to change it for the upcoming game) AND the ability to tweak it after I go to the game, but before actual kick-off would be great for me and allow me to make those last minute game specific tweaks.

Hope that makes sense.

16 hours ago, Scratch said:

Hi Marc, This is nothing to do with the original question, but more with your description of how things work, which reminded me of something I've long wanted:

It would be great if we could change the tactic at the pre-match screen (like we can at the half time team talk). I have my main tactic but often want to make tweaks BEFORE the game based on opponents predicted formation, or players I might want to give a run but in a different role/position, etc.

I could change it before I start the game, but as you say it will remember that, so I'd have to load my tactic again before the next game (not that hard, but...). Instead, I start the game and press the sub/tactic change button immediately and make my changes that way - but it will normally play a couple of minutes with players in the wrong role/position or the wrong instructions before I can make those changes. 

Being able to have my main tactic always set (ie no need to change it for the upcoming game) AND the ability to tweak it after I go to the game, but before actual kick-off would be great for me and allow me to make those last minute game specific tweaks.

Hope that makes sense.

Makes sense - thanks for the feedback (I'm afraid I can't comment on future plans for the game, but we do take all feedback into consideration).

added 0 minutes later
17 hours ago, YetAnotherDisplayName said:

Have deleted now for new save but in future how would I send over save?

There is an option in the game which should semi-automate sending it, there is also an FAQ on the sigames.com bug reporting forum area which explains things in more detail.

31 minutes ago, Galuherd16 said:

I think, i found bug again. assist is missing in player history.

Screenshot_2022-12-25-19-02-04-548_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-25-19-01-55-544_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

Not strictly speaking a bug - simply put the variable for storing assists is 8 bits in size (signed) and can only hold 128 as its largest value - if it goes over that then it 'wraps' and would display negative .. the game realizes that is 'wrong' so it simply doesn't display it as a safety.

(during 'normal' play there is no danger of this wrapping and if we upped it to 16 bits then it'd use a lot more memory which would impact performance on some devices)

UI bug/error

when you look at a players personality who has a lot of traits, the button to close the window if off the screen so you can’t leave it. Having to restart game. 

F44B6921-E419-4B1C-8794-A3A87D7AD4DA.thumb.png.6ca0d26d40f0305e0eddbc43f433cef5.png

16 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Not strictly speaking a bug - simply put the variable for storing assists is 8 bits in size (signed) and can only hold 128 as its largest value - if it goes over that then it 'wraps' and would display negative .. the game realizes that is 'wrong' so it simply doesn't display it as a safety.

(during 'normal' play there is no danger of this wrapping and if we upped it to 16 bits then it'd use a lot more memory which would impact performance on some devices)

thanks marc for your explanation 

7 hours ago, MikeF said:

UI bug/error

when you look at a players personality who has a lot of traits, the button to close the window if off the screen so you can’t leave it. Having to restart game. 

F44B6921-E419-4B1C-8794-A3A87D7AD4DA.thumb.png.6ca0d26d40f0305e0eddbc43f433cef5.png

I found just clicking anywhere off / away from the pop-up window closes it.

4 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

Didn’t work for me on iPhone. It’s happened twice and had no way out other than restarting 

7 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

Yeah I try to make all 'information' dialogs work that way as an 'ease of use' thing ..

(I will look at fixing the button vanishing though)

Edited by Marc Vaughan