Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM23 - Bug List

samhardy

9 hours ago, Lagom said:

@Marc Vaughan I’ve noticed the game seems to have started crashing on me a bit. It’s maybe only once or twice every day or so, but enough that it’s noticeable. I don’t know if I’m being mad or paranoid, but it only ever seems to happen in-match during European fixtures. I know that sounds absolutely mad, but I genuinely don’t remember it happening during downtime or in domestic fixtures. I’m not sure if there’s a way that could even happen, or if it’s just a wild coincidence? 

That is concerning - by all means forward me the save game and I can see if there is any corruption or other issues in it, but the most common cause of this sort of thing is someone not rebooting their device for a very long period so it is low on memory, then sometimes something in the background eats up memory and can leave things unstable.

added 0 minutes later
On 26/12/2022 at 11:22, MikeF said:

The button was off the screen as the list of traits was too long. 

This will be fixed in a future update - thanks for the info.

On 06/01/2023 at 18:00, DoneHisCruciate said:

For some reason the league points total doesn’t appear in the manager history page for Serie A (this was looked at on the final day of the season):

C8DB2BE2-DF22-4AD1-8218-014544DED0A1.thumb.png.4203bfc2dd632c101a9bda8811e4ba25.png

Please throw me the save and I'll take a look and get this fixed.

On 06/01/2023 at 21:17, thegenius1104 said:

There's a bug with board request, won the UCL 2 out of 3 times, 3 league titles, 700M+ transfer budget left but they reject the expand stadium request every single time (5+ times now)

What size is your stadium and what league are you in etc. - by all means send in the save so I can take a look.

8 hours ago, Matt89111 said:

I've tried signing players on loan when the transfer window is open and even when it's closed. Including players who are transfer listed. I put the loan offer in with a buy out fee and they propose a different offer which I accept an the mood just constantly increases to the very end and the team just propose the one offer constantly weather I increase or decrease the value or change the terms of the deal without letting me close negotiations with a deal in place. So frustrating 

Screenshot_20230121-181557.png

I've fixed this for the next update - in simple terms they have absolutely no interest in loaning a player out and letting you 'choose' whether you buy him when he's this valuable/good ... either do a transfer offer straight or offer a loan with no buyout.

i simply CANNOT loan out players, its impossible for some reason..

i always try to have a bunch of talented kids in my second squad who i always loan out to my "affiliated clubs" to let them get some matches in..

But whenever i choose to loan them out to one of those clubs nothing happens afterwards, i can select wich club but thats it, the players just remain at my team..

The only way to loan out players is trough my assistant manager via "loan out players under 24y"..

16 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

That is concerning - by all means forward me the save game and I can see if there is any corruption or other issues in it, but the most common cause of this sort of thing is someone not rebooting their device for a very long period so it is low on memory, then sometimes something in the background eats up memory and can leave things unstable.

added 0 minutes later

Appreciate the response!

I’m feeling a little less like I’m losing my mind right now. I did a hard reset on my phone this morning, 13 Pro Max on 16.0.3, and the game has been fine while I’ve been playing on and off during the course of the day, and the crash has just happened again; as the match is loading for a European tie against Fenerbahçe! 😂

Interestingly, when I reloaded the app, the last save was prior to my previous game, rather than after, which I don’t remember seeing before. I’ve saved the game as it is, and will try and access it to send over tomorrow 👍🏻

Not sure if anyone has encountered this before but I’ll report it.

7928032D-1108-4288-ACCE-852F4D722D6D.thumb.png.33ad98c37017286739a171bd5cab0d8c.png

Basically I got this email saying Inter offers Cristante a pre-contract so I decided to offer him a contract just in case maybe he’d agree to renew.

F007C2E8-2590-4949-AF21-43F032BAB19D.thumb.png.b02dc6554b16847cc3f6f65970045d60.png

Well he rejected but instead of signing for Inter in 30th June,

3CB1273B-D792-4DE9-A282-251E40288F14.thumb.png.25bfa8273d949d546576da2d6879887e.png

He signed exactly in that day.

Yes I had that once too and found it strange!

I was actually happy because the player was useless and this prevented me from paying his wages a few months more...

Hey guys, my FM mobile 23 doesn't seem to be saving the system settings. Everytime I bring up the game, I go through the initial set up, optimising the game, enabling or disabling the the helper. On top of that, none of the system changes I make saves too, for example, setting decimal, currency, and trained roles. 

I'm using an Android and downloaded from Play store.

On 22/01/2023 at 02:33, Marc Vaughan said:

added 0 minutes later

I've attached the save game. I managed to progress past the European game, obviously, so I don't expect you to be able to recreate the scenario unfortunately, but would be good to know if the save file is corrupt or if there's something in the background causing this that isn't my device.

Cheers Marc.fm_save2.fms

On 22/01/2023 at 02:39, Marc Vaughan said:

I've fixed this for the next update - in simple terms they have absolutely no interest in loaning a player out and letting you 'choose' whether you buy him when he's this valuable/good ... either do a transfer offer straight or offer a loan with no buyout.

Exactly that! When's the next update due?

This has to be some kind of bug, seems like on all my careers I get 1 or 2 world-class potential goalkeepers. That's maybe not a problem 🙃 But I feel it's a bit unrealistic. 

Screenshot_20230129_191855_FM23 Mobile.jpg

@Marc Vaughan this is not a bug and it's way too early for FM24 recommendations but please, this is not only coming from me but wingbacks need to push forward more, follow the attack and push higher to the byline when attacking. They tend to defend more than attack and putting them in the midfield will make you defend as a back 3 than back 5, it's been like this for years and nothing as been done. 

If you click on personality Ruben Dias from Manchester City, the box doesn't fit in the screen and you can't close it. You have to quit the game.

no "Club England", "Team England" yes

Screenshot_2023-02-01-02-11-43-566_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

Screenshot_2023-02-01-02-10-39-426_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

Edited by Rus7M

I dont sell him but board are dissapointed))

P.s many players in this team has salary 300k in year but their value is 1.5k or 2000 it is bug k think

Screenshot_2023-02-05-01-24-31-34_771543261040f582078018e6d22ad0ed.jpg

Screenshot_2023-02-05-01-24-40-02_771543261040f582078018e6d22ad0ed.jpg

Screenshot_2023-02-05-01-25-02-31_771543261040f582078018e6d22ad0ed.jpg

added 0 minutes later

Screenshot_2023-02-05-01-23-11-38_771543261040f582078018e6d22ad0ed.jpg

Screenshot_2023-02-05-01-22-57-05_771543261040f582078018e6d22ad0ed.jpg

Screenshot_2023-02-05-01-22-47-81_771543261040f582078018e6d22ad0ed.jpg

Edited by Legend288

Not sure if mentioned already. At least on 3 different occasions in the same season my subs got injured during a match. Seems a bit odd.

For georgian players armenian and azerbaijan is not natural. And russian too.

Natural is georgian language. And here georgian are good or fluent and other language are natural (

It is not big bug but  if you can change will be good.

Screenshot_2023-02-05-22-05-13-80_771543261040f582078018e6d22ad0ed.jpg

Screenshot_2023-02-05-22-05-46-85_771543261040f582078018e6d22ad0ed.jpg

Screenshot_2023-02-05-22-06-08-58_771543261040f582078018e6d22ad0ed.jpg

After testing a bit, the "player will retire at the end of the season" is false. It should be "player will retire at the end of the contract". Please either fix this or change the text. 

On 05/02/2023 at 16:44, Afganitia said:

After testing a bit, the "player will retire at the end of the season" is false. It should be "player will retire at the end of the contract". Please either fix this or change the text. 

I'll take a look at this - quite a few players will retire at the end of a season rather than their contract (there are exceptions though where someone decides his retirement in advance rather than spontaneously).

22 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

I'll take a look at this - quite a few players will retire at the end of a season rather than their contract (there are exceptions though where someone decides his retirement in advance rather than spontaneously).

Thanks. I tested 4 players that said they were going to retire at the end of the season (mid season). One of them finished its contract an retired that same year. The other three had contracts remaining and continued one more year. 

On 08/02/2023 at 04:59, Afganitia said:

Thanks. I tested 4 players that said they were going to retire at the end of the season (mid season). One of them finished its contract an retired that same year. The other three had contracts remaining and continued one more year. 

Was the message the same for all of them - as the 'contract' ones should indicate they're retiring at the end of their contract and the others 'retiring at the end of season' .. if thats not the case I'll look into it.

I am now in 2032 and there is a noticeable dearth of new talent coming through the game. Most squads are ageing and probably most of the players are over 30. No new talent coming through. You used to be able to pick up cheap youngsters from South America with great 4/5 star potential, but there’s nothing. Wonderkids are 3 star potential. 

I have £250 million in my transfer kitty, but literally no one to spend it on – I haven’t bought a player for 3-4 windows. I’m managing Tottenham and have done the quadruple/treble for the past eight years. I own all the best players in the world. If I do apply search, my own players are listed as perhaps 18 of the top 20. 

4 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Was the message the same for all of them - as the 'contract' ones should indicate they're retiring at the end of their contract and the others 'retiring at the end of season' .. if thats not the case I'll look into it.

It was all the same. "at the end of the season". 

19 hours ago, Afganitia said:

This player CF started the match. This player played all match. Result?

Observe how this team has two S4, XD. 

Screenshot_20230209_215751_FM23 Mobile.jpg

From the screenshot that is Guido Camera who is shown in the screenshot as being a sub (S4) and has no marker indicating that he's played at all? ... this looks like a bug to me, with regards to how/why its occurred I'm not sure, if you are able to reproduce it then its something I'd definitely like to look into.

(the good news is that its unlikely to have affected anything as the 'dialog/string' is simply indicating why they have progressed or not .. still I'd like to be able to reproduce and fix this issue if possible)

added 0 minutes later
19 hours ago, Afganitia said:

It was all the same. "at the end of the season". 

Do you have a save with this before they retired (or didn't)? - if so please email it to me (marc.vaughan@sigames.com) and I'd like to take a look.