Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM23 - Bug List

samhardy

Has anyone had issues with their players tactics role changing when the game is restarted? E.g. players that were RP suddenly go to DM... and some other. It seems to be re-applying some tactical style over my custom tactics. This has been happening since I started playing first day. Is it maybe an issue fixed but requires a new save?

On 10/02/2023 at 17:25, Marc Vaughan said:

From the screenshot that is Guido Camera who is shown in the screenshot as being a sub (S4) and has no marker indicating that he's played at all? ... this looks like a bug to me, with regards to how/why its occurred I'm not sure, if you are able to reproduce it then its something I'd definitely like to look into.

(the good news is that its unlikely to have affected anything as the 'dialog/string' is simply indicating why they have progressed or not .. still I'd like to be able to reproduce and fix this issue if possible)

added 0 minutes later

Do you have a save with this before they retired (or didn't)? - if so please email it to me (marc.vaughan@sigames.com) and I'd like to take a look.

1st I have only seen it once. I just found it funny. 

2nd. Unfortunately, I don't keep rolling saves or anything. I have a save of the second year (first year: 4 players were going to retire at the end of the season, and only the one that finished its contract did. Second year three players say they are going to retire). Would you be interested? 

Pd: is there any way to keep more than 4 saves? 

Edited by Afganitia
On 12/02/2023 at 06:24, Afganitia said:

Pd: is there any way to keep more than 4 saves? 

Yes. 4 saves in your device + 4 saves on the cloud (with internet access). That’s the best I know of.

2 hours ago, Afganitia said:

Also, new thing about retirements. Should players retire in the middle of the CWC? I think they should retire after it! 

I've had players retire the day before the UCL final!! That can happen if their contract ends on 30 May and they are retiring at the end of their contract. I'd like to think that in real life the contract would be extended for a week or that they'd stay on a rolling contract until after the game (or the CWC) - I can't see any real life player retiring in those circumstances (before UCL or halfway through a tournament).

That said, I'd expect it would be hard to change for the CWC, as it crosses the end of season mark (for most leagues) and would affect a lot of the retirement / regen logic. 

1 hour ago, DanEnglish said:

Yes. 4 saves in your device + 4 saves on the cloud (with internet access). That’s the best I know of.

That's for iOS of course. For Android, you only get 4 slots, but you can access them via a file explorer app and manually make a copy of them. A bit complicated and you don't want to mess it up, but can effectively let you save as many games as you like. 

3 hours ago, Energised said:

is there ANY update regarding the "affiliate loan" bug? because i have 5 star potentials rotting in my reserves squad, unable to loan them out

I wouldn't expect any new versions now until the Winter version in March. Whether that will be included or not is anyone's guess though. Don't think I know about that one, I can loan to affiliates no worries, what happens for you?

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

I wouldn't expect any new versions now until the Winter version in March. Whether that will be included or not is anyone's guess though. Don't think I know about that one, I can loan to affiliates no worries, what happens for you?

i cant loan out to affiliates, i can select them, but nothing happens and the player just stays with me, i have a full on 5 star potential reserves squad with no way of loaning them out 😐

9 hours ago, Energised said:

i cant loan out to affiliates, i can select them, but nothing happens and the player just stays with me, i have a full on 5 star potential reserves squad with no way of loaning them out 😐

Hmm, interesting, I don't seem to have any problem with that. Hope they sort it out for you. Have you reported it on the SI Games site? Sometimes they don't pick up everything here, so having an actual ticket/issue in their bug system is the best way to go.

2 hours ago, Legend288 said:

In last pages people where talking about many gks in youth squad. And here is one more proof

Screenshot_2023-02-15-20-33-04-70_771543261040f582078018e6d22ad0ed.jpg

oh yes, i have 2-3 4* GK's every damn season, im like the go to store for a talentfull GK to buy each season

2 hours ago, Energised said:

oh yes, i have 2-3 4* GK's every damn season, im like the go to store for a talentfull GK to buy each season

I never get any good goalkeepers coming through. I have a goalkeeping coach and a youth coach as well 🤷🏻

In 25 december when assistent reminds me about contract expirings. There is bug that some players in reserve team or in main team is expiring contract but assistent forgot them )

1.Could games please not be played during international breaks (in countries that respect them like the Spanish first division)?!

2. Also, that the players in international duty don't take up a max player spot. I can't have even three bench players, because I cannot promote enough second team players!!

3. Added bonus: opposing teams seem to have a lot more players available? 

fm_save4.fms

Screenshot_20230221_184010_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20230221_220917_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Edited by Afganitia
5 hours ago, Syn króla wioski said:

Sorry if that was reported but why is there no dutch cup? Only Eredivisie, Eerste Divisie and Supercup. 

How odd? I'm managing Heerenveen and I've got the KNVB Schaal Cup on mine 

On 23/02/2023 at 05:03, shepharddark12 said:

As I was using double pivot (DLP-DM) partnership but seems useless. DLP role is purely broken.

Hi @shepharddark12 - what do you mean? What are you expecting it to do vs what is it doing? Have you got any screenshots? 🙂 

Hi bro @DanEnglish. I'm expecting some creavity, dribling or diagonal passes but seemed DLP can't do that. I know he is not going higher up the pitch, also expecting some nuts assists. :)

Edited by shepharddark12
25 minutes ago, shepharddark12 said:

Hi bro @DanEnglish. I'm expecting some creavity, dribling or diagonal passes but seemed DLP can't do that. I know he is not going higher up the pitch, also expecting some nuts assists. :)

Huh. my expectations are more like an elderly Pirlo or Carrick from a DLP:

Spoiler
  •  dribbling - don’t expect it + don’t see it in the FMM match engine.
  • diagonals - I’d expect to see long diagonal balls to your wide attackers, but don’t often see it in FMM - often people have ‘short’ passing, edit - or they have a high defensive line - or don’t double up wide attackers on one flank - so there’s no-one un-marked for those diagonals.
  • switching play - assuming your WBs are unmarked + the pass isn’t blocked, I often see a DLP switching play to the WBs.
  •  drifting - this is what I want from my DLP - dropping deeper + drifting sideways a little to find space to receive the ball from the back.

So depends on what you expect from your DLP 🙂 

Do you have a screenshot of the guy you’re using?

Edited by DanEnglish
1 hour ago, DanEnglish said:

Huh. my expectations are more like an elderly Pirlo or Carrick from a DLP:

Hide contents
  •  dribbling - don’t expect it + don’t see it in the FMM match engine.
  • diagonals - I’d expect to see long diagonal balls to your wide attackers, but don’t often see it in FMM - often people have ‘short’ passing, edit - or they have a high defensive line - or don’t double up wide attackers on one flank - so there’s no-one un-marked for those diagonals.
  • switching play - assuming your WBs are unmarked + the pass isn’t blocked, I often see a DLP switching play to the WBs.
  •  drifting - this is what I want from my DLP - dropping deeper + drifting sideways a little to find space to receive the ball from the back.

So depends on what you expect from your DLP 🙂 

Do you have a screenshot of the guy you’re using?

I used Eriksen in 2023 version. And Pogba in 2022. Pogba did really good job but I realised when I changed to CM he started to scoring goals and made some asists. Also tried Eriksen as CM. But couldn't get the best out of him.

31 minutes ago, shepharddark12 said:

I used Eriksen in 2023 version. And Pogba in 2022. Pogba did really good job but I realised when I changed to CM he started to scoring goals and made some asists. Also tried Eriksen as CM. But couldn't get the best out of him.

Yeah you’re unlikely to get goals + assists from a DLP.

Instead if you don’t watch the highlights, then you should be looking for “key passes”, if you watch the highlights then you’re looking for pre-assists (which you don’t see in the match / player stats) - just like real life.

If you want a DLP to score or assist / change them to an RP perhaps? 🙂