Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Index The Vibe Record Store 2023

Kun Aguero

Most interceptions by a team?

1729580831_Screenshot_20221127-152013_FM23Mobile.thumb.jpg.2fea213a8ea1ea7936b640a5ded7b69b.jpg

and most crosses attempted by a team -

2082077495_Screenshot_20221127-153600_FM23Mobile.thumb.jpg.4af046a96e23c0042a4cdb3e5d5f45c4.jpg

Striker still not scoring tonnes compared to you others though... maxed out at 16 aerial might be the issue 😞 

Edited by Chris
2 minutes ago, Scratch said:

How about: "Most minutes between a player getting injured and getting a red card in a match: 77 minutes, Esposito"?

image.png.91ecd940b0d3bead1b5377f59afdbfa0.png

Whattt?

If the scorers are the same person, why don't the goal minutes be written in the same place (vignato)? Also, don't you have to change the injured player? How is this possible?

6 minutes ago, Scratch said:

How about: "Most minutes between a player getting injured and getting a red card in a match: 77 minutes, Esposito"?

image.png.91ecd940b0d3bead1b5377f59afdbfa0.png

How the hell did he still play if he was injured in minute 8? 😅😂

1 minute ago, Titjes said:

How the hell did he still play if he was injured in minute 8? 😅😂

I could tell you, but then you won't give me the record.... 😀 BTW, you really should read your DMs, the answer you seek is there...

2 minutes ago, TheF said:

Whattt?

If the scorers are the same person, why don't the goal minutes be written in the same place (vignato)? Also, don't you have to change the injured player? How is this possible?

Strange that, isn't it... Who knows what's going on... 🤣

Okay, then, here is the answer:

Spoiler

I'm creating a challenge, The Fabulous Esponato Brothers, where I have the Esposito brothers and the Vignato brothers playing together.

So one Esposito brother got injured and the other got sent off later in the game. And one Vignato brother scored one goal and the other scored two...

When I saw the result I couldn't help posting here as a joke! Sorry, but was too good to pass up. 😀

5 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Hide contents

I'm creating a challenge, The Fabulous Esponato Brothers, where I have the Esposito brothers and the Vignato brothers playing together.

Haha. Actually i guessed it but i didn't say because it may be a bug

11 minutes ago, Scratch said:

I could tell you, but then you won't give me the record.... 😀 BTW, you really should read your DMs, the answer you seek is there...

Strange that, isn't it... Who knows what's going on... 🤣

Hide contents

So one Esposito brother got injured and the other got sent off later in the game. And one Vignato brother scored one goal and the other scored two...

When I saw the result I couldn't help posting here as a joke! Sorry, but was too good to pass up. 😀

Oh, that's just evil mate 😂 I totally forgot that you were doing that 🤣

It's the end of November and the beginning of December, that means it's time to reveal the first Vibe Record Store Monthly Leaderboard!

@Titjes was leading the leaderboard by a huge gap of 7 ahead of @Chris last time the records tally are counted, but that's before @Scratch start showing up at the store with his records collection from Scotland. Will @Titjes maintain his lead, or will he be overtaken? Stay tuned...

3rd Place

Coming at 2nd runner up is someone who's dominating the Goals section of the store, with a very young striker from England playing in the lands of Scotland.

Spoiler

Congratulations to @Scratch for finishing in 3rd place last month with 11 records, most of them from his Celtic save with Tezgel. 

2nd Place

At 2nd place is someone who's leading the table since the opening of the store, one who relies more on "team effort" rather than "individual effort". He's also just one record behind the eventual winner.

Spoiler

Congratulations to @Titjes for finishing in 2nd place last month with 12 records, he's leading the table by 17 records last time the tally is counted, where most of them had been snatched away by @Scratch since.

1st Place

Finally, the first ever winner of the Vibe Record Store Monthly Leaderboard is a "Master of Crossing" though you can't really say he's a "Master of Scoring From Crosses".

Spoiler

Congratulations to @Chris for topping last month's leaderboard with 13 records, in which 2 of his records come from the Crosses Attempted section though we will never understand why he haven't claimed the Most Crosses Completed record yet.

And that is it, the 3 winners this month, can they maintain their lead before the turn of the year, or will new winners emerge? We'll see you again next month/year. 😉

1 hour ago, Kun Aguero said:

It's the end of November and the beginning of December, that means it's time to reveal the first Vibe Record Store Monthly Leaderboard!

@Titjes was leading the leaderboard by a huge gap of 7 ahead of @Chris last time the records tally are counted, but that's before @Scratch start showing up at the store with his records collection from Scotland. Will @Titjes maintain his lead, or will he be overtaken? Stay tuned...

3rd Place

Coming at 2nd runner up is someone who's dominating the Goals section of the store, with a very young striker from England playing in the lands of Scotland.

Hide contents

Congratulations to @Scratch for finishing in 3rd place last month with 11 records, most of them from his Celtic save with Tezgel. 

2nd Place

At 2nd place is someone who's leading the table since the opening of the store, one who relies more on "team effort" rather than "individual effort". He's also just one record behind the eventual winner.

Hide contents

Congratulations to @Titjes for finishing in 2nd place last month with 12 records, he's leading the table by 17 records last time the tally is counted, where most of them had been snatched away by @Scratch since.

1st Place

Finally, the first ever winner of the Vibe Record Store Monthly Leaderboard is a "Master of Crossing" though you can't really say he's a "Master of Scoring From Crosses".

Hide contents

Congratulations to @Chris for topping last month's leaderboard with 13 records, in which 2 of his records come from the Crosses Attempted section though we will never understand why he haven't claimed the Most Crosses Completed record yet.

And that is it, the 3 winners this month, can they maintain their lead before the turn of the year, or will new winners emerge? We'll see you again next month/year. 😉

The truth hurts 😆 maybe I should move onto the SPL and see if I can score 🤔 

Highest Goal Difference in a 36 Games Season: 106

Screenshot_20221202-164212.thumb.jpg.bcbb86de6029c495af709992b5791070.jpg

Longest Winning Streak: 19

Screenshot_20221202-165641.thumb.jpg.c6a3c477e45a0cf379128e22e188ef47.jpg

Most Assist Braces In A Game: 3 (same with @Kun Aguero )

Screenshot_20221202-170524.thumb.jpg.a3e48b933f03241d9d65fba2d3f9c119.jpg

Fastest to win a 36 game league: 9 games left (same with @tudor but it's 9/36, it's not 11/38. You should fix it)

Screenshot_20221202-105509.thumb.jpg.23314522c0ba474992a5219165b51b72.jpg

And... maybe highest goal difference in a two-legged game: 16, huh?

Screenshot_20221202-170013.thumb.jpg.5cdd1c1e67c47a549803b4a9a1d4ff82.jpg

5 hours ago, Titjes said:

updated all records

On 02/12/2022 at 17:26, TheF said:

Longest Winning Streak: 19

Screenshot_20221202-165641.thumb.jpg.c6a3c477e45a0cf379128e22e188ef47.jpg

Hi! Sorry to disturb you again but while you updating "Longest Winning Streak" from 18 to 19, you didn't update the name.

1 hour ago, Titjes said:

1 hattrick, the others are past hattricks 😉 (has to be exact, makes the record a bit harder)

Oh I see. No worries 😁

5 minutes ago, StuartM said:

Can I claim most goals conceded to a single player please? I'm Stockport 😂

1626065287_Screenshot_20221204-112652_FM23Mobile.thumb.jpg.0d4e6ea34829daf5591a74b422c64a81.jpg

I'm afraid we can't accept that record, anyway I haven't seen an AI-managed player scored that much in one game though, seems like Haaland is a beast regardless of who's the manager 😂

10 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

I'm afraid we can't accept that record, anyway I haven't seen an AI-managed player scored that much in one game though, seems like Haaland is a beast regardless of who's the manager 😂

No worries, I was compelled to share it... it was just ridiculous where they were going in from. I'm looking forward to trying the badge now!