Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Work Rate

MikeF

Anyone having luck increasing work rate in this years game? Previously I’d praise everyone’s form once a month if it was over 7.0 and you’d get some increases but that only seems to affect morale this time round. 

So, I'm not getting it happen a lot at the moment. Had a couple of players level up, but not a lot like before. But... here's the thing.

I had a couple of careers last year where half the team would level up using that. Then I had a couple of careers after that where it didn't really work... I'm not sure why. Maybe you need the write players who are more likely to level up (and maybe I had them after being deeper in a career and collecting better players). Or maybe it's something to do with the staff you have or your captain or something...

So yeah, it's not working anywhere near like last year for me in FMM23, but also it was the same in FMM22 for me at times too.

5 hours ago, MikeF said:

Anyone having luck increasing work rate in this years game? Previously I’d praise everyone’s form once a month if it was over 7.0 and you’d get some increases but that only seems to affect morale this time round. 

In game team talks if you click on there reactions e.g fired up etc it show if there work rates has improved for that game 

an going through the dev hub I found that anything under a C grade when Im critical of there training level it normally says work rate improved 

Yeah that’s just a temp boost during the match. I was hoping for something to being up their work rate stat which is part of team work

added 0 minutes later
1 hour ago, YetAnotherDisplayName said:an going through the dev hub I found that anything under a C grade when Im critical of there training level it normally says work rate improved 

Interesting. I’ll give it a whirl. 

4 hours ago, MikeF said:

Yeah that’s just a temp boost during the match. I was hoping for something to being up their work rate stat which is part of team work

added 0 minutes later

Maybe you need to focus their training around teamwork. See if that helps. 

8 hours ago, YetAnotherDisplayName said:

an going through the dev hub I found that anything under a C grade when Im critical of there training level it normally says work rate improved 

Interesting! Just tried it, didn't work for me this time, but will try again.

11 hours ago, Scratch said:

Interesting! Just tried it, didn't work for me this time, but will try again.

Also found the same applies if I praise b an above if you list any players there grade drops and there workrate will not jump if your critical or not think for some reason it works best at start of season 

I'm currently playing as Man City and the chance of success of praise increasing work rate is much higher than in my early years Celtic save. I've had 5 or 6 players get a boost from praise. Not quite as successful as what I had last year, but way better than I've have in 23 so far.

Thinking back to last year, when I was getting a really good rate of success, I'd grown Celtic to a 5 star reputation, best in the world club and my players were top notch too - so maybe this works better in that situation than it does when you just take over a club?

On 15/11/2022 at 00:41, MikeF said:

added 0 minutes later

IMO, the impact of team talk is temporary, which is only for this match