Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Fmm 23

LFCTERAS

1 hour ago, LFCTERAS said:

What team talks is best to use ?

If your team are worried about playing big opponent or worried about losing their winning streak, then give a relaxed talk. If they are having trouble getting motivated against a smaller opponent, then give a demanding talk. But most of the time you probably just leave it as it is.

45 minutes ago, Scratch said:

If your team are worried about playing big opponent or worried about losing their winning streak, then give a relaxed talk. If they are having trouble getting motivated against a smaller opponent, then give a demanding talk. But most of the time you probably just leave it as it is.

Will the relaxed talk help with winning streak morale penalty? 

It's crazy how the unbeaten + winning streak penalty affected team morale at FMM22. almost all players getting yellow/red morale after so long unbeaten + winning streak 😂

2 hours ago, Ariza8 said:

Will the relaxed talk help with winning streak morale penalty? 

It's crazy how the unbeaten + winning streak penalty affected team morale at FMM22. almost all players getting yellow/red morale after so long unbeaten + winning streak 😂

image.png.28c8b6f1588e0d62a7a1d9c8557ae301.png

image.png.3d2f4f1668f4cffd0b8df8c922eb8732.png

image.png.b4b15fa81ecc60eba9c58d66dc182f17.png

😀

Though it is crazy you need team talks to deal with this. Not this big a problem in real life...

4 hours ago, Scratch said:

What staff roles you used ?

1 hour ago, Scratch said:

image.png.28c8b6f1588e0d62a7a1d9c8557ae301.png

image.png.3d2f4f1668f4cffd0b8df8c922eb8732.png

image.png.b4b15fa81ecc60eba9c58d66dc182f17.png

😀

Though it is crazy you need team talks to deal with this. Not this big a problem in real life...

Thats why i find the whole exercise  pointless. 

9 minutes ago, Woody said:

Thats why i find the whole exercise  pointless. 

That eg is just stupid, ie that the whole team is stressing we might lose a game! So having to use a team talk to calm them down is also stupid.

But I don't mind the general dynamic of team talks. I mostly don't do anything with it, just continue, so it doesn't take any time, but in some cases, it's useful to have it. Just that particular case shouldn't be a thing in the first place. 

11 hours ago, Scratch said:

That eg is just stupid, ie that the whole team is stressing we might lose a game! So having to use a team talk to calm them down is also stupid.

But I don't mind the general dynamic of team talks. I mostly don't do anything with it, just continue, so it doesn't take any time, but in some cases, it's useful to have it. Just that particular case shouldn't be a thing in the first place. 

It is stupid mate...i agree 👍