Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Game speed & in game controls

Snip

Hey vibers

Part of me is really enjoying this version, although finding it very hard to score many goals.

But there is something that's putting me off playing altogether. It's so hard to press the button in the top left during a game to get to the stats on home and away teams. It takes me 3/4 attempts for it to activate.. anyone else notice this? Often the game is flying past me while I'm just trying to see my team's performance.. please say I'm not alone.?!

Also a hangover from the previous few versions I'm finding annoying is the in-game speed. No matter how small amount I press the speed settings it jumps from really fast, to slow. So I can't see why they need such a long bar if the jumps are so extreme. Is this an android thing?

Screenshot_20221115-072155_Gallery.thumb.jpg.cbd1f7a7dc5e6288785a260b70724d35.jpg

Cheers

1. You can tap right bottom icon or your team name at top to ask tactics change.

2. You can first to tap "PAUSE" button to pause game, then tap button to ask tactics change.

On 15/11/2022 at 07:24, Snip said:

But there is something that's putting me off playing altogether. It's so hard to press the button in the top left during a game to get to the stats on home and away teams. It takes me 3/4 attempts for it to activate.. anyone else notice this? Often the game is flying past me while I'm just trying to see my team's performance.. please say I'm not alone.?!

Yeah this has annoyed the hell out of me for years, we only have two icons to interact with during a match and they're the smallest things on the screen and appear unresponsive pretty often. It's always baffled me why they've made them so fiddly. 

Yep, buttons are very unresponsive this season. 

And the speed thing has always been there. One millimeter left is 10x slower, one millimeter right and the match will be over in 2 seconds. 

Can you not swipe to see the live stat pages? That's what I do on iPhone, unsure if that differs on Android.

No input on the game speed bar, it took me about 15 minutes and 15 tries to get it to a level I'm happy with.

On 15/11/2022 at 15:24, Snip said:

It's so hard to press the button in the top left during a game to get to the stats on home and away teams. It takes me 3/4 attempts for it to activate.. anyone else notice this?

Absolutely yes. And only on this version. The button is always small, but on this version I must be mis-hitting it A LOT as it also takes me a couple of attempts! 

Yes!! Thank god it's not just me. 

And as for the speed thing. I know it's been there for many years It just drives me nuts. I can't imagine anyone using one of the slower settings, a game would last about an hour.

29 minutes ago, Snip said:

Yes!! Thank god it's not just me. 

And as for the speed thing. I know it's been there for many years It just drives me nuts. I can't imagine anyone using one of the slower settings, a game would last about an hour.

Actually I watch the game on extended highlights + the slowest speed. Only during pre-season + the first league games before speeding up. Each game takes about 30 mins. I use that time to do a lot of tactical tinkering.

3 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

Actually I watch the game on extended highlights + the slowest speed. Only during pre-season + the first league games before speeding up. Each game takes about 30 mins. I use that time to do a lot of tactical tinkering.

I pick extended highlights, too. But not slowest speed. I enjoy watching the movement of both teams. And tweak during the match based on my observations, for example, pass more or drive more ... etc.