Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Game crash end of 2nd season, any fix?

Hello,
Every time i try to go past 18th june 2024(end of 2nd season) when the game is trying to update player career status, retirements, club finances etc the game just crashes. 
I have tried reloading it several times and even trying to holiday past the date but the game crashes every time.

Anyone experienced this and have a fix?

This is really annoying since i want to continue with the save. 

Best regards

I tried installing fmm23 on another mobile device and transferring the save there. 
It still crashes, so feels more lika save-file related issue and not a device issue.

And the customary rant: 
I just felt that my fmm23 journey ended one week after release, i will never be able to muster the energy needed to redo those 2 seasons.
😩

Edited by Haukr
On 15/11/2022 at 11:46, Haukr said:

I tried installing fmm23 on another mobile device and transferring the save there. 
It still crashes, so feels more lika save-file related issue and not a device issue.

And the customary rant: 
I just felt that my fmm23 journey ended one week after release, i will never be able to muster the energy needed to redo those 2 seasons.
😩

Mine's done the same at the end of 28/29. After starting in League 2, I've just one the French League and Champions League, now it crashes. Gutted

On 16/11/2022 at 18:29, DutchTony said:

Which leagues do you have loaded?

England, France, Italien, Spain, Germany.

2 hours ago, Kritkk said:

Happen exactly on the same date but different year. Anybody solve this yet? This is really frustrating 

I haven't solved it yet, but I sent the save file to SI along with an explanation of the error. 

You can do that in the game settings. If more people do the same I hope for a quicker fix. 

Atm i feel no point in playing the game at all, the save file can go corrupt at any moment.

Just got this reply: 

"Thank you very much for flagging this with us.

After further investigation, the issue you were encountering was raised and the game developers were made aware of it.

Hopefully we should have this resolved as soon as we can.We understand this is frustrating and we appreciate your patience whilst we investigate this issue.

Please see our Media Channels for information about upcoming updates for FM 2023 Mobile:

https://community.sigames.com/forums
https://www.footballmanager.com
https://twitter.com/footballmanager

Thanks again for your correspondence and your input.

Best Regards,

Vincent
SEGA Support"