Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Road to the EPL, 4-2-2-2 with Notts County! 71% Win Rate

Save&Repeat

FMM 23 let's go, that time has come again to take your trash local team to glory! This is actually my second save because my first save got bugged! (SEGA/SIG support sucks)

Anyway, this tactic is great for banging in goals, however, it is a little leaky at times! I also switch to different tactics for certain teams/games, but generally this formation works well against the majority and it's a great foundation to build on and tweak.

Let me know if you have any questions. Please hit the like when it's working for you and post your own results!

Notts County EPL 1.jpg

Notts County EPL 2.jpg

Notts Country EPL 3.jpg

Notts County EPL 4.jpg

Screenshot_2022-11-18-09-58-31-888_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

Edited by Save&Repeat

played 14 with Tottenham

won 9

draw 3

lost 2

including two wins over man utd in the carabao cup semi finals, 3-0 at home, 5-0 away. 

but the two i lost were crystal palace 4-3 away and man city away 4-1. seems to be when you play well, you dominate. play poorly and its really bad

On 18/11/2022 at 20:45, CaptainYid said:

played 14 with Tottenham

won 9

draw 3

lost 2

including two wins over man utd in the carabao cup semi finals, 3-0 at home, 5-0 away. 

but the two i lost were crystal palace 4-3 away and man city away 4-1. seems to be when you play well, you dominate. play poorly and its really bad

Yeah I struggled against Crystal Palace too, using a different formation against them now. Happens with a few other teams!

Edited by Save&Repeat
On 19/11/2022 at 08:34, Save&Repeat said:

Yeah I struggled against Crystal Palace too, using a different formation against them now. Happens with a few other teams!

This also happened too me with crytsal palace and brighton on fmm19

On 18/11/2022 at 06:15, Save&Repeat said:

FMM 23 let's go, that time has come again to take your trash local team to glory! This is actually my second save because my first save got bugged! (SEGA/SIG support sucks)

Anyway, this tactic is great for banging in goals, however, it is a little leaky at times! I also switch to different tactics for certain teams/games, but generally this formation works well against the majority and it's a great foundation to build on and tweak.

Let me know if you have any questions. Please hit the like when it's working for you and post your own results!

Notts County EPL 1.jpg

Notts County EPL 2.jpg

Notts Country EPL 3.jpg

Notts County EPL 4.jpg

Screenshot_2022-11-18-09-58-31-888_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

fm_tactic1.tac