Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat No change in FMM2023, this is still a crossing footballgame!

rseven

Hi mates,

I had complained for previouse version, FMM is a crossing game, especially for AI controlled team, the most attacking highlight by AI team is crossing and crossing.

In FMM2023, there is no change, so this is still a crossing football game!

I picked some shots of match stats, the most crossing is by Man City, 43 crosse attempted. Every two minutes once crossing. 

How do you think this point? Do you enjoy this? Do you wish SI could do something on this?

767679679__20221119213556.thumb.jpg.0750f9bbc10671b7ed2e6f0386418b7e.jpg1619996118__202211192135565.thumb.jpg.4ab1d0f89cfbe014f1e0c6d1a2c65284.jpg1509626226__202211192135561.thumb.jpg.90557033ef5734c12d8258eddaad231b.jpg1220068389__202211192135562.thumb.jpg.929d8ba95cf56b7a5cf67b87e15eaca7.jpg965254507__202211192135563.thumb.jpg.4064e2bf53b8046ec47d8b5fe1458122.jpg257206307__202211192135564.thumb.jpg.32639dc038a749feddd7ed3ff8724872.jpg

How upset would you be if someone replied - “maybe it’s your tactic?”

For example - I just lost 2-1 to Man City. They had 5 cross attempts all game.

Due to my tactic, I wasn’t worried about crosses, instead I was terrified about their through balls down the channels for Haaland to run onto (they had 7 offsides).

Edit - if you posted screenshots of your tactic on here - perhaps the Vibe community could offer suggestions on how to reduce those crosses, as what you’re experiencing seems unusual.

Edited by DanEnglish
24 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

How upset would you be if someone replied - “maybe it’s your tactic?”

For example - I just lost 2-1 to Man City. They had 5 cross attempts all game.

Due to my tactic, I wasn’t worried about crosses, instead I was terrified about their through balls down the channels for Haaland to run onto (they had 7 offsides).

Edit - if you posted screenshots of your tactic on here - perhaps the Vibe community could offer suggestions on how to reduce those crosses, as what you’re experiencing seems unusual.

Hi DanEnglish, you are right. I used a narrow formation 4132, no wide attacker. This means opposite FBs are free enough to deliver Crosse in game. But the issue is all team will use this direct way in game, no matter which team, no matter who is the coach. For example, Man city.

In current engine of game, you even could not stop your winger or WB (wide players) crossing. It almost impossible to make your winger or WK to pass back to your middle field player. 

(IW and IWB are not stay wide)

My question is whether SI could provide more style of playing to use the space in wide, not only crossing.

Note: I am a gamer of fmh/fmm more than 10 years.

50 minutes ago, rseven said:

Hi DanEnglish, you are right. I used a narrow formation 4132, no wide attacker. This means opposite FBs are free enough to deliver Crosse in game. But the issue is all team will use this direct way in game, no matter which team, no matter who is the coach. For example, Man city.

In current engine of game, you even could not stop your winger or WB (wide players) crossing. It almost impossible to make your winger or WK to pass back to your middle field player. 

(IW and IWB are not stay wide)

My question is whether SI could provide more style of playing to use the space in wide, not only crossing.

Note: I am a gamer of fmh/fmm more than 10 years.

In order to avoid this (I agree it is an issue) I swap sides of my wingers or fullbacks. Don't put them on the inverted role, just change the sides the players are on and they'll pass back central very often. Then if you want to turn crossing 'on' again, put them back on their strong foot.

10 hours ago, rseven said:

It almost impossible to make your winger or WK to pass back to your middle field player. 

For Winger + Wing Back roles, it’s almost hard coded for them to cross more.

Have you tried moving your Wingers up to the FR/L position and having them as AF / IF / PFs?

• I find they stay wide quite a lot, but (as @hhooo said) on their inverted foot, they don’t cross as much.
  • Especially if you play with a high up midfield (like one / two in the AMC / AMRC / AMLC positions), as then they have an easy pass inside - not so easy to do that with a 424 though!
Edited by DanEnglish