Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics West Ham Overload Plug n Play

Burn

Hi all

So an update to my West Ham Treble tactic of last year. It took quite a while to get it working in a Plug & Play manner to my satisfaction, but I eventually won the Prem in 2027 and won everything in 2028. However by then I had a team full of top rated Wonderkids coming in to their prime, so I thought I should start a new save and test the tactic from scratch with a default squad.

So first screen is that new save so far, allowing me to share this tactic with a degree of confidence that it will work for you. It’s also more fun to use than the successful 2022 tactic I based it on.

Some pointers.

• Defenders with pace, 14 at least or it won’t work anywhere near as well.
  • Midfielders with good shooting
  • Forwards with good dribbling
  • Overload can be switched to Control against tough opposition if you take an early lead.

1574994A-06FB-4A38-B6A0-1492A72F8D89.png

F48AE473-C7CC-4721-A880-BB1EBC07D6FC.png

B670FB70-EB90-4C20-A27B-2BD3872E7449.png

C05C3707-3634-409A-855C-0ABE4F232B3B.png

Edited by Burn
Tag changed to Tactics

Loved this from fmm22, had no luck with my Portsmouth save so tried this from Norwich game and works wonders! Will update at end of season, but so far so good. Great it works with smaller teams and poorer players stats wise. Well done mate ⚒️

Screenshot_20221119_173818_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20221119_174210_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Edited by Slimzee22

Cmon dude tell me ... you born learned ? Im new and nobody tell me something....idk if is good to train the players in that roles from that tactic....if i use this...

2 hours ago, LFCTERAS said:

Cmon dude tell me ... you born learned ? Im new and nobody tell me something....idk if is good to train the players in that roles from that tactic....if i use this...

Dude, I'm new myself but I guess generally it's better if you train them at the roles. But if you want to increase other stat (e.g. You want your Poacher to increase their aerial, train them in roles that have aerial in it, that is as Target man or Complete Forward. 

5 hours ago, LFCTERAS said:

If you hadn't been in almost every tactic thread of FMM22 saying this exact same thing, then I'd maybe accept it's just that you're new to it.

At this point however and after people have told you countless times how to do it, and also pointed out to you that yes it's common sense to train your players for the roles you want them to play, you're now looking lazy or it's just that you don't listen to people taking the time to help you.

Sorry but you're coming off as annoying now and honestly it's disrespectful to the people that have helped and answered this same damn question numerous times before.

Edited by Schwantz34
On 19/11/2022 at 16:51, Burn said:

Hi all

So an update to my West Ham Treble tactic of last year. It took quite a while to get it working in a Plug & Play manner to my satisfaction, but I eventually won the Prem in 2027 and won everything in 2028. However by then I had a team full of top rated Wonderkids coming in to their prime, so I thought I should start a new save and test the tactic from scratch with a default squad.

So first screen is that new save so far, giving me enough confidence to share this tactic with a degree of confidence. It’s also a lot more fun to use than the successful 2022 tactic I based it on.

Some pointers.

• Defenders with pace, 14 at least or it won’t work anywhere near as well.
  • Midfielders with good shooting
  • Forwards with good dribbling
  • Overload can be switched to Control against tough opposition if you take an early lead.

1574994A-06FB-4A38-B6A0-1492A72F8D89.png

F48AE473-C7CC-4721-A880-BB1EBC07D6FC.png

B670FB70-EB90-4C20-A27B-2BD3872E7449.png

C05C3707-3634-409A-855C-0ABE4F232B3B.png

I loved this tactic in Fmm22. I’ll try in 23 as soon as possible. Thanks mate 👌

Edited by Ciwati
2 hours ago, desmon111 said:

inside forward stats?

Here’s some IF grabs from a couple of saves that used this tactic in it’s published form…

CFA77210-8D62-4DE6-892E-D383F935B9F8.jpeg

16E962DF-DD92-493F-84ED-A986F68BABAB.jpeg

2D7BC3AD-927B-40EE-9A78-029BDBB76EDE.jpeg

F0FC955A-D419-4CA4-A998-9240886CC620.jpeg

Edited by Burn
14 hours ago, CM2000 said:

How do you do plug & play

Plug & Play, for me anyway, is a play style where you have a tactic that you can use without intervention to facilitate playing through games on the fastest ‘commentary only’ settings because your interest is in other things… buying and selling players or Wonderkid development for example.

55 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

I’m going to have to try this, your tactic last year was sensational and one of only a few I tried from here that worked more than a few games. If it’s half as good as that, it’s already a winner. 

Heh, thanks. Fingers crossed then!

Just finished season test with default West Ham squad, 4th in Prem, FA Cup win, Euro Conference win, so it looks promising.

8146770D-62C3-4DC7-889C-BF13F893A4F4.jpeg

Edited by Burn

Just won Scottish Premiership and both Scottish cups with Aberdeen, in a team entirely full of 15-19 wonderkid loanees. Probably safe to say this tactic works just as well with smaller teams.

As an Aberdeen fan myself, that gets a thumbs up. 👍🏻 I had a bit of a wobble in my 3rd season using your tactic (I think due to too many transfers) and tried a different tactic. It did not prove too successful so reverted back to your tactic and now on a winning spree again.

3 years in, Aberdeen save going well, my team of Wonderkids are improving and I think Champions League victory is around the corner. Maybe Man United will come calling and I can turn this save into a Fergie emulation career.

1C49B72E-2B20-44EB-90C0-B8F774CF56AD.jpeg

Edited by Burn

This tactic is absolutely relentless with strong midfield that outperforms oppositon, I switch it with different 433 I use every so often so AI does not get to me lol

(I managed Montpllier for 4 years and they are by far 2nd strongest in France on this pic)

Also this is only setup where IFs score for me so far..not like previous editions but still score

Screenshot_2022-11-29-19-46-51-828_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

Screenshot_2022-11-29-19-30-46-584_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg