Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Unable to View Half Time Match Stats After Team Talk

AnandP812

Hi all,

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, or if it's just me, but when it comes to half-time, I am unable to view the half-time match statistics unless I skip the team talk.

For instance, when it comes to half-time, it automatically goes to the screen where I can give my team a team talk - but, when I do the team talk and continue with the match, it automatically starts the second half, meaning I cannot view the half-time match statistics.

However, if I skip the team talk, it goes to the screen where I can view the half-time match statistics, and I can manually continue with the second half.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this an issue?

Thanks.

18 hours ago, samhardy said:

Happens with me but only when I make a sub or tactical switch at half time irrespective of doing the team talk or not.

I see, so is this a bug then?

Also, on the main screen of the game, I cannot see "Player Stats" - has that been removed, as it only seems to appear when managing a nation?

There seems to be no Player Stats section that shows my top scorer, most assists, and yellow cards.

Thanks.

Edited by AnandP812
Spelling error