Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Unfair terrible ratings...

Chris

Anyone else get this? I wouldn't care but bad ratings definitely seem to affect player growth/value etc. That and it doesn't seem to be their mistakes that cause the bad ratings. The screenshots below are a bit extreme but I notice it happens alot and it's starting to bug me. Especially when we won the game 4-2!

It also annoys me that wingbacks/wingers seem to get their ratings massively penalised when their crosses don't connect. This normally correlates with the striker attempting a header and not winning. Surely that's more on the striker rather than the crosses?

Screenshot_20221125-163554_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20221125-163600_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Ratings are only based on goals, assists, and the last 10 minutes or so. If you score right at the end of the match, everyone gets a good rating. If you concede at the end despite winning, you get crap ratings. And if you're a DLP you always get crap ratings. 

It's one of the biggest changes I would like to see. 

12 minutes ago, rseven said:

Yes. most my middle field players and defenders are below 7, even my team is at title of league.

TFW you go unbeaten in the league and have a +100 goal difference and team of the year contains zero of your players lol