Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 2-2-1-2-3 State of The Art-eta

n_goro

I've developed this tactic in the end of the previous season, and started using it consistently this season. Keep in mind I'm a few seasons deep so my team is pretty stacked, yet to use this in a small team.

I've scored lots of goals and pretty solid in defense, produced a lot of shots and 55-60+ % possession. Aerial is a big importance to the TF, and your SS will make a lot of goals and assists.

Here are the tactics and results in my current season, where I won the quadruple, and went unbeaten in the league.

Screenshot_2022-11-27-15-19-56-431_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

Screenshot_2022-11-27-15-19-59-998_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

Screenshot_2022-11-27-15-20-03-296_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

Screenshot_2022-11-27-15-20-06-093_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

Screenshot_2022-11-27-15-23-10-422_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

Screenshot_2022-11-27-15-20-17-237_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

Screenshot_2022-11-27-15-19-37-293_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

Yes yes yes!

I’m playing almost the same player formation - with slightly different roles + ‘shape’ options - this is fantastic for pressing / forcing the opposition to only play long balls. 

Found putting the MC as a DLP also works nice + if the opposition plays an AMC, then sometimes moving your MC back to the DMC position can help.

7 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

Yes yes yes!

I’m playing almost the same player formation - with slightly different roles + ‘shape’ options - this is fantastic for pressing / forcing the opposition to only play long balls. 

Found putting the MC as a DLP also works nice + if the opposition plays an AMC, then sometimes moving your MC back to the DMC position can help.

Thanks! sometimes I score less against teams with DMs, will try!

Do you have your inside forwards left footed on the right and vice versa as normal? Or because they don't seem to score as much this year do you have left foot on left side to get more crosses in to help with assists?

On 29/11/2022 at 02:27, DutchTony said:

Do you have your inside forwards left footed on the right and vice versa as normal? Or because they don't seem to score as much this year do you have left foot on left side to get more crosses in to help with assists?

Yes they're as normal as you said. Altough Kvara (my starting left IF) is two-footed so I think that helps his assists tally somewhat.

The IFs in this tactic personally for me just supports the attack, occasionally scoring when the main trio of the TF-SS-AP is shut down.

On 27/11/2022 at 08:09, DanEnglish said:

Yes yes yes!

Loving this formation, defensively do you also use the sweeper?

19 hours ago, Conqueror11 said:

Hey bro Can you show me your fixturs? It looks like a controlled game. Is it always like this or do you change it to attack?

Here are my fixtures in the following season (sorry couldn't give you the season in my initial post:( )

Most of the time I stick to control. I only change it to overload when it's late in the game and its still 0 - 0 or when I am behind. There are draws here and there but they're mostly when I rotate my team.

Screenshot_2022-12-02-18-36-35-283_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-02-18-36-49-596_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-02-18-36-57-865_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

2 saat önce, n_goro dedi ki:

İşte bir sonraki sezondaki fikstürlerim (üzgünüm ilk gönderide size sezon veremedim :( )

Çoğu zaman kontrole bağlı kalıyorum. Sadece oyunu geçtiğinde ve hala 0 - 0 olduğunda veya ben gerideyken aşırı yük olarak değiştiriyorum. Burada ve orada beraberlikler var ama misafir takımımı değiştirdiğimde oluyor.

Screenshot_2022-12-02-18-36-35-283_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-02-18-36-49-596_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-02-18-36-57-865_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

Thank you so much. It looks pretty good.
On 27/11/2022 at 08:09, DanEnglish said:

Yes yes yes!

Do you use a TM in your version as well? I'm trying this tactic but my TM isn't performing very well. Wondering if I should change the role... 🤷‍♂️

On 01/12/2022 at 10:23, kowak said:

Loving this formation, defensively do you also use the sweeper?

Sometimes attack breaks on building process, he saves a day *Pace,Decision & Tacking are key attributes for this role