Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics my best 433 please give a try (lower league)

i have started to new same with Leeds using Wrexham 442 tactic by MarkD till man city game actually it was not bad start my team was 8th after 7 games but i was not fully satisfied cause too many draws and difficulty to score but team was performing good at defance anyway i decided to switch to my previously pre-studied tactic 433 please see below results starting after city game.

i am happy to see that it is working well for me then i decided to make some quick plug and play test with my previous lower league saves bodrumspor and karagumruk. both saves results gave quick positive respones 

as a result i wanted to share my tactic with our lovely community to see more tests by all of you smart managers of Football manager mobile, i hope you will also be satisfied with the results you get

i hope i did something good(fingers crossed) and believe that this tactic is worth to give a try. i would be very happy to hear all your valuable feedbacks

apologize about 2:  1st my bad english because it is not my native language and 2nd apology about lack of post presentation i know it is not professional as you are already sharing 

ps : i have not tried the tactic with big teams so i would be glad to hear from you that experience 

750EEA60-6982-4C99-912C-79DA3F47F718.png

A5FCEBDE-F4E4-4677-AE92-E8533C2F4378.png

A5DF7FBA-ADA0-4550-8266-262BDBA8E004.png

5A332658-EA1C-49A0-9FF9-5EE364F82989.png

1511FD21-1AB1-4FBF-BDEE-69EF051BBB56.png

B6478C1F-74F6-469D-B60F-BEFC2FC10C11.png

AD9078E8-CB9D-49B1-A31C-F294DDE1CC8A.png

24E6CA08-1B38-4425-8FFE-C3088751FFC1.png

This generates about 4 shots per match for me in some testing. 

I'm starting to think that club reputation has a huge impact on tactical effectiveness.

52 minutes ago, hhooo said:

This generates about 4 shots per match for me in some testing. 

I'm starting to think that club reputation has a huge impact on tactical effectiveness.

How about the mentality of opposite team?

27 minutes ago, rseven said:

How about the mentality of opposite team?

Mentality is weird. 

AI mentality doesn't seem to affect their play at all. Even on narrow/slow/defensive, they're throwing 6 bodies in the box and fullbacks are hitting the byline. Attacking doesn't have anywhere to go beyond that. 

If AI mentality does affect our tactical effectiveness, it would be in an abstract, 'rock paper scissors' way, rather than an in-game 'my winger doesn't have any space because their fullback is staying back' way. 

Hey, I have had some good success with this tactic using Lincoln. I have not spent a penny on players, just signed some free players. I did alter the defensive line depending on who I am playing and found mixed passing to suit my team.

Screenshot_20221130-142524.png