Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help best AM traingle

Pretty sure he means training role. 

Depends on what you want him to do. For most of mine tactics, I want him to assist and create chances, not score too much (leave that to the striker!). Anyway, I set him to train as an AP because the attributes listed for that role seem to line up best with the ones I want. I actually play him at AM as I feel like he scores less there, so I'm not choosing for the actual role, more what I want him to be good at.

If you want him to score though, then maybe SS?

16 hours ago, Scratch said:

Depends on what you want him to do. For most of mine tactics, I want him to assist and create chances, not score too much (leave that to the striker!). Anyway, I set him to train as an AP because the attributes listed for that role seem to line up best with the ones I want. I actually play him at AM as I feel like he scores less there, so I'm not choosing for the actual role, more what I want him to be good at.

He mean what roles player should play at AM and CM possession ....

Best role for attacking MF triangle is AM CM ... train ur Am player as AM first than AP and for MF train ur MF as CM first than BBM for high stamina.. and if u want more attacking CM triangle than use 

AM 

BBM - AP 

I personally use 2 BBM and an AP as part of the triangle. I will also use the AM role every so often in matches to change it up. I've found that the runs the BBM makes are hard to duplicate. And having 2 of them, means they're constantly freeing up space and taking space. I'm big on player movement.

21 hours ago, Scratch said:

Does your AM still get a good amount of assists or does he more or less help with maintaining possession?