Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help receiving offers and player's unhappiness

P.Rahul

Since i m doing Goal scoring challenge my each and every player's receiving offers from different club and if i not let them go they become very unhappy..

I had to sell some of my club's star players beacause of that.

Can some one help about this i not able to make proper squad..

Even professional players become ambitious after the offer they receive!

There is a glitch you can use to stop players becoming unhappy if you don't accept the bid. 
If you accept it, let it process through, then when you have to confirm the transfer, select 'No'. Player doesn't move, and doesn't get unhappy. 

Just now, P.Rahul said:

Thanks for ur help .. i think it will work i lost 4 - 5 my club star players beacause of receiving so many offers i had to accept some offers .

Yeah it should work, if you don't want to use the bug, you could also accept/reject the offer, and immediately offer them a new contract. That works sometimes to make them happy again, but the only 100% way I've ever found is the bug/glitch I mentioned. 

Some players not ready for accept another Contract also .. and when i sell some players i not able to signed back beacause they demanding wage which i can not offer.. 

Ur tips worked for me .. now can build squad easily...untill now i m relying on youth of my club.. atleast 3 to 4 youth i had to promote every season beacause of transfers out players

2 hours ago, shosky said:

When I'm here complaining about not receiving offers for my players. Different strokes for different folks

And i receive too many offers for my players and lost atleast 7 or 8 FIRST TEAM   players in just 2 season . So i need to again rebuild the squad beacause youth players already get best personality in game . Even 1* CA player is professional and determine so i never sign any players despite i lost 7 key players.