Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help How to create a tactic according to my team?

Hello everyone, I would like you to give me some tips on how to create a tactic and formation according to my team and the skills of each player.How to use the analysis of technical assistants and etc

Great question - one that has been asked by many Vibe + FMM players … 

A question for you - what team and league are you starting in?!

Plus here are 3 resources which may be a good start for you:

1. Top Recommendation - How to make a tactic according to your team - someone asked the exact same question earlier this year for FMM22 + was discussed fairly thoroughly <link>

2. What formation to use + what players to buy - a guide this year for FMM22, also still absolutely valid <link>

3. The tactics guide - indepth intro to building your own tactic in FMM back in 2014 (!) but most of the lessons still apply now <link>

I think one thing you have to consider, looking at your tactics, is that you're Dulwich Hamlet in the sixth tier of English football.

You're using BPD, RP, AP, SS & IFs, all quite technical player roles, for a team which will be lacking in technicality or proficiency in those roles (the game says you have a number of technically gifted players, but this is relative to your league level and may not translate perfectly to this style of play).
You're playing a fast buildup game and offside trap with a team lacking in pace, meaning that your players may not be able to keep up with the speed at which your attacks progress, nor be able to defend against quick counters against your high, slow back line.
You're pressing all over the pitch, using a team which has an F for work rate and a reduced pressing efficiency during matches, this will tire your players quicker, leaving you susceptible to conceding goals.
Your goalkeeper is not a SK, and you are playing a high defensive line, leaving a large gap between defenders and goalkeeper, which opposition will be able to exploit with through or long balls.

Just some thoughts which could point to why you're not achieving the results you're expecting

2 hours ago, Lagom said:

Acho que uma coisa que você deve considerar, olhando para suas táticas, é que você é o Dulwich Hamlet na sexta divisão do futebol inglês.

Você está usando BPD, RP, AP, SS & IFs, todos papéis de jogadores bastante técnicos, para uma equipe que carece de tecnicidade ou proficiência nessas funções (o jogo diz que você tem vários jogadores tecnicamente talentosos, mas isso é em relação ao seu nível de liga e pode não se traduzir perfeitamente neste estilo de jogo).
Você está jogando um jogo de construção rápida e armadilha de impedimento com um tempo sem ritmo, o que significa que seus jogadores podem não conseguir acompanhar a velocidade com que seus ataques progridem, nem ser capaz de se defender contra contra-ataques rápidos contra sua alta , linha traseira lenta.
Você está satisfeito em todo o campo, usando um time que tem um F para ritmo de trabalho e uma eficiência de pressão reduzida durante as partidas, isso vai cansar seus jogadores mais rapidamente, deixando você suscetível a sofrer gols.
Seu goleiro não é um SK, e você está jogando em uma linha defensiva alta, deixando um grande espaço entre os zagueiros e o goleiro, que o adversário poderá explorar com passes ou bolas longas.

Apenas alguns pensamentos que podem indicar por que você não está alcançando os resultados esperados

Yes , more what functions do you think I should put for the players