Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Transfer Glitch

Paul de Sam

I came across a comment recently where someone made an observation on transfers. I was puzzled and decided to try it. 

This is it;

1. When you make a transfer.

2. Negotiate your terms with the club and finalize the deal.

3. Go for a holiday, next match, a week or for next month.

4. When you return, you'll see the transfer accepted.

It worked but could this be a glitch in the game?

Screenshot_20221219-084012.jpg

Screenshot_20221219-084031.jpg

Screenshot_20221219-084153.jpg

Screenshot_20221219-084202.jpg

I always use the transfer glitch (a different method) to get respectable transfer amounts from clubs trying to buy my players, because clubs never seem to offer fair amounts for my players; but, if I try to negotiate with them for one of their players, they ask for ridiculous amounts.

I see the transfer glitch as a tool to get the correct amounts for my players - for example, if one of my players is worth £7.5M and a club only offers £6M and refuses to negotiate further, then I will use the transfer glitch to get at least £9M - £15M for that player, which I think is fair. 🙂

Edited by AnandP812
20 minutes ago, AnandP812 said:

I always use the transfer glitch to get respectable transfer amounts from clubs trying to buy my players, because clubs never seem to offer fair amounts for my players; but, if I try to negotiate with them for one of their players, they ask for ridiculous amounts.

I see the transfer glitch as a tool to get the correct amounts for my players - for example, if one of my players is worth £7.5M and a club only offers £6M and refuses to negotiate further, then I will use the transfer glitch to get at least £9M - £15M for that player, which I think is fair. 🙂

Your transfer glitch isn't even the same as the one the post mentioned... 😅

27 minutes ago, Ariza8 said:

Your transfer glitch isn't even the same as the one the post mentioned... 😅

I didn't say I use this particular method, did I? So, obviously, it's not the same.

2 hours ago, AnandP812 said:

I didn't say I use this particular method, did I? So, obviously, it's not the same.

What is the transfer glitch you use?

2 hours ago, AnandP812 said:

You didn't say that, but you reply to this thread that talks about that specific glitch. So it's expected that you at least reply about the thread starters topic before giving information/bragging about what glitch you used... 🙃

But everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so up to you 🤪

6 hours ago, Paul de Sam said:

I came across a comment recently where someone made an observation on transfers. I was puzzled and decided to try it. 

This is it;

1. When you make a transfer.

2. Negotiate your terms with the club and finalize the deal.

3. Go for a holiday, next match, a week or for next month.

4. When you return, you'll see the transfer accepted.

It worked but could this be a glitch in the game?

Screenshot_20221219-084012.jpg

Screenshot_20221219-084031.jpg

Screenshot_20221219-084153.jpg

Screenshot_20221219-084202.jpg

Forgive me if I'm missing something but in your example Chelsea will only accept £113M and you offered £113M. Where is the glitch??

Edited by DutchTony
8 hours ago, Ariza8 said:

You didn't say that, but you reply to this thread that talks about that specific glitch. So it's expected that you at least reply about the thread starters topic before giving information/bragging about what glitch you used... 🙃

But everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so up to you 🤪

OK.

8 hours ago, DutchTony said:

What is the transfer glitch you use?

Hi - I used this one:

However, it does not work any more - the latest update patched it, sadly.

12 hours ago, DutchTony said:

Forgive me if I'm missing something but in your example Chelsea will only accept £113M and you offered £113M. Where is the glitch??

Working is a Vanarama National League team, no player will want to leave a professional league for a smaller one. Moreso for a player like Pulisic. Even if I made a request of £225M they wouldn't release him. So that's why i said so. 

3 hours ago, Paul de Sam said:

Working is a Vanarama National League team, no player will want to leave a professional league for a smaller one. Moreso for a player like Pulisic. Even if I made a request of £225M they wouldn't release him. So that's why i said so. 

How much is your transfer budget before that transfer? (edit - nevermind already read in picture) 

Also - where is your team currently? Still in Vanarama or already Premier league? It was 2028,and your transfer budget was £408m - so it's unlikely Woking is still Vanarama team. In my opinion if it already play in Premier League then it's not considered a small team anymore - especially if you have already won PL/Carabao/other tier 1 cups. 

Edited by Ariza8

I'm guessing, but maybe if you can agree with the club, but the player won't agree, this would let you sign them anyway. BUT if the player will agree, you can probably get him much cheaper (salary) via negotiation than you'd get via holiday. 

Just guesses though. 

Are there any transfer glitches that still work now? I am aware about the one where you offer 50% sell on clause to get player cheaper, but is there any others that work to this day?

Thanks

On 15/06/2023 at 16:40, Mecelos said:

Are there any transfer glitches that still work now? I am aware about the one where you offer 50% sell on clause to get player cheaper, but is there any others that work to this day?

Thanks

No, I have not come across another one - sorry.