Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help 1k CHALLENGE

Ricky92

You can change the two BBm to Cm passing style to short creative freedom to expressive.

Do your AP score lot of goals?

You can also try changing the team mentality from overload to balanced  

20 hours ago, Ricky92 said:

hello ,sorry for my bad english in advance..any advice on how to change the tactic to be able to get something more out of the attacker?

Screenshot_20221222_154341_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20221222_154345_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20221222_154355_FM23 Mobile.jpg

How many goals did your AP and BBM score? Too many players up front will result in too many goals from non striker. 

Your AP and BBM are scoring a lot of goals. Maybe you can change your formation first.

4-2-3-1 (2-2-3-2-1)

4-3-2-1 (2-2-3-2-1)

4-4-1 etc.

And maybe you can try defensive line to balanced, BBMs to CM, passing both flanks, work into box?

In fact, you can try your tactic in a few matches to find the best results for your team. It also helps to make some instructions and player changing during the match. Use players with high teamwork, low shooting.

You can even check if others like to shoot from a distance before you buy/use them.

Edited by TheF
3 hours ago, TheF said:

Your AP and BBM are scoring a lot of goals. Maybe you can change your formation first.

4-2-3-1 (2-2-3-2-1)

4-3-2-1 (2-2-3-2-1)

4-4-1 etc.

And maybe you can try defensive line to balanced, BBMs to CM, passing both flanks, work into box?

In fact, you can try your tactic in a few matches to find the best results for your team. It also helps to make some instructions and player changing during the match. Use players with high teamwork, low shooting.

You can even check if others like to shoot from a distance before you buy/use them.

This formation i'm using is the only i scoring good goal with striker,i tryed in past 4232 41221 ecc but not good results about striker gol max 60/70 x season

3 hours ago, Ricky92 said:

This formation i'm using is the only i scoring good goal with striker,i tryed in past 4232 41221 ecc but not good results about striker gol max 60/70 x season

My striker scores at least 100 goals since 2nd season and this number increases in next seasons. So it's not just a formation change, you need to make some changes to suit the your formation. But it looks like you've already built your team according to your tactic so I can not help more by writing, sorry. You need to try.

Edited by TheF
11 hours ago, Ricky92 said:

Yes but maybe change something can get 120/130goal x season...

Try experiments after u completing 1k goals challenge ..  play 3 more season with 3 different tactics .. see how ur striker perform...

Usually strikers scores more at the age of 25 to 30 so without changing any thing  striker will score more goals at that age. 

7 hours ago, Ricky92 said:

These are my AP and CM scores..(i change creative/espressive depend  of the opponent)

Screenshot_20221223_132557_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20221223_132548_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20221223_132529_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20221223_132521_FM23 Mobile.jpg

I'll assume that Wirtz and Long are your AP. They score too many goals. 

Ideally in a challenge like this no one in your team scored more than 10 goals than the striker/backup striker. 

Some advice :

- use only one AP in the AMC position, move the other AP to CM/DM/CD position. 

- change shape to control/attacking and width to narrow/balanced. 

- experiment with other things. 

Basically you need to do some experiment. Also, you create this thread to ask for advice right? So our advice is to make some change to your tactics, if you want your striker to create some more goals. Whether you follow the advice or not is up to you.