Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Adding Specific Players Pictures

Hey guys... So I downloaded the mini FacePack for Android(FM 23 mobile)

So Angelo is kinda my favorite player.... But I need to add his face pack to the game coupled with some other players. Guys pls help..... Thanks a bunch. Video links/Screenshots will be appreciated 

go to forum / website that provides the facepack for example sortito*utsi, look up for his cut-out image and unique id. Then copy his image to your facepack folder, and then add his id to your existing facepack's config file.

It's pretty easy but can be overwhelming especially for the first time you try it.

4 hours ago, Rehans said:

go to forum / website that provides the facepack for example sortito*utsi, look up for his cut-out image and unique id. Then copy his image to your facepack folder, and then add his id to your existing facepack's config file.

It's pretty easy but can be overwhelming especially for the first time you try it.

So let's say I want to add Angelo and he has a unique ID of 2000055284.... How do I add it to this config file.... Thanks for responding 

Screenshot_20230106-122336.jpg

3 hours ago, Tribal hacker said:

So let's say I want to add Angelo and he has a unique ID of 2000055284.... How do I add it to this config file.... Thanks for responding 

Screenshot_20230106-122336.jpg

copy one of those line and replace the number with his ID, dont forget to add the player image to the folder too

1 hour ago, Rehans said:

copy one of those line and replace the number with his ID, dont forget to add the player image to the folder too

Thanks mate..... I will give feedback 

4 hours ago, Rehans said:

copy one of those line and replace the number with his ID, dont forget to add the player image to the folder to

So I added Angelo and Vitor Roque.... Reloaded the skin. Put their face in the FacePack folder.... Still didn't work..... Any suggestions 

Screenshot_20230106-210539.jpg

Screenshot_20230106-210900.jpg

That should have worked, well let's check the steps again, this is from fmscout.com :

-Picture should be in ".png" format. Not ".PNG".

-Filename of the picture should be the unique id of the player.

-Put the picture in the team's folder.

-Add this line to the group of lines in the config file inside the folder where you put the picture file: <record from="(ID NUMBER)" to="graphics/pictures/person/(ID NUMBER)/portrait"/> Don't include the parentheses.

Do the others face images from the original facepack appear?

Have you found the answer? incase you still looking for one, make sure to put it on graphic folder, theres none by default, so you need to create it by yourself