Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Plenty shots but little or no goals

Vickieboss

It would help if you also post your tactical lineup and instructions, people will not be able to help you from just screenshots of games where you’ve had lots of shots 

On 13/01/2023 at 01:47, Uncleseekx said:

From what I can tell so far, your team takes a lot of outside shot, low quality shots hence no much goals, probably have shoot on sight on

It's work into the box

added 0 minutes later
On 12/01/2023 at 23:26, Lagom said:

It would help if you also post your tactical lineup and instructions, people will not be able to help you from just screenshots of games where you’ve had lots of shots 

I've posted it above 

You seem to have a lot of conflicting instructions going on here.

Expressive creative freedom, but only one creative player role within the team.

Wing backs and wingers, with a central passing focus.

Short passing and Early crosses.

If I were to offer 2 suggestions to try to make the tactic more cohesive and make the most of your obviously large number of chances:

• Change passing focus to mixed. This will lead to different kinds of build up play, which could catch out defenders in different stages of play than you are currently.
  • Remove 1, 2 or 3 final third instructions. Your players have been given expressive freedom, but are being restricted by those instructions being in the forefront of their mind
1 hour ago, Lagom said:

You seem to have a lot of conflicting instructions going on here.

Expressive creative freedom, but only one creative player role within the team.

Wing backs and wingers, with a central passing focus.

Short passing and Early crosses.

If I were to offer 2 suggestions to try to make the tactic more cohesive and make the most of your obviously large number of chances:

• Change passing focus to mixed. This will lead to different kinds of build up play, which could catch out defenders in different stages of play than you are currently.
  • Remove 1, 2 or 3 final third instructions. Your players have been given expressive freedom, but are being restricted by those instructions being in the forefront of their mind

Thanks boss..