Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Massimiliano Allegri / 4–4–2 /

4 часа назад, Эмануэле Фарина сказал:

Не лучший день для публикации тактики Аллегри.... :смех: (фанат Ювентуса)....

Oops, sorry.

massimiliano-allegri-5ea00e187cb87.jpg

Wasn’t sure if this was uploaded as a joke after Juve’s result against Napoli the other night but love a 4-4-2 so thought I’d give this a quick 1 game test using my 2nd team/backup players in a meaningless Champions League group game against Lazio:

855893FD-C9F9-4DAE-B8EE-116A17624EF3.thumb.png.f866f5acd1c30cb26649bb04bb7240e1.png

CED4D0B0-855C-40A2-A6C7-2A298CD69199.thumb.png.df86a8ffb1f2f5f9e100b4cc6a4a0fd0.png

7 clear cut chances don’t think I’ve ever managed that before 😂, good work

7 hours ago, Resurgam said:

Не был уверен, что это было загружено в качестве шутки после результата «Юве» против «Наполи» прошлой ночью, но мне нравится 4-4-2, поэтому я решил провести быстрый тест на 1 игру, используя мою 2-ю команду / резервных игроков в бессмысленных чемпионах. Групповой матч Лиги против Лацио:

855893FD-C9F9-4DAE-B8EE-116A17624EF3.thumb.png.f866f5acd1c30cb26649bb04bb7240e1.png

CED4D0B0-855C-40A2-A6C7-2A298CD69199.thumb.png.df86a8ffb1f2f5f9e100b4cc6a4a0fd0.png

7 чистых шансов, не думаю, что мне когда-либо удавалось это раньше 😂 , хорошая работа

You're right it was posted after the match with Napoli (so was a disgusting mood after what I saw), as they say in every joke - there is some truth. 
  What you have shown - it's not decent, it's baby beating😂    
 I'm glad you appreciated it, I hope you will continue to return to this tactic from time to time. Thank you! Good luck!

17 hours ago, Mike16 said:

Как закончился сезон. Полученные результаты

I will try to post today or tomorrow the results of the first season with Juventus (at FMM22 without transfers with the original lineup of 20 players, standard position, corners and free kicks are set by default )

Brilliant tactic, worked really well for me. I won the league and CL the previous season, but the tactic was really good defence and not scoring much. 1-0 or 2-0 was the vast majority of games. This tactic opened the season with 4-1, 4-1 and 7-0 in a cup game. Finished the season on 108 points with top goal scorer (team got about 98 goals in the league).

15 hours ago, Rogaar said:

Блестящая тактика, очень хорошо сработала для меня. Я выиграл чемпионат и CL в прошлом сезоне, но тактика заключалась в том, чтобы защищаться и не забивать много. 1-0 или 2-0 было подавляющее большинство игр. Эта тактика открыла сезон со счетом 4-1, 4-1 и 7-0 в кубковом матче. Закончил сезон со 108 очками, став лучшим бомбардиром (команда забила около 98 голов в лиге).

Thanks for the tip, to be honest I was surprised how effectively you used this tactic (interesting to know what team you tested it with?). The only thing that baffles me is aggressive tackling and that will result in a lot of yellow cards or suspensions - so the squad has to be pretty deep - at least 25 players, and I should also mention the important quality for Midfield Duo - stamina (and also the corresponding skills for those roles "RPM+Box-to-Box"). Good luck in your future!

P.S. About frequent wins with a minimum score - so it's Allegri (The main thing is reliability at the back, and I'll think of something in front, IMHO)