Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Les Bleus Chotel [Season 5]

Scratch

Thanks for your help about players CA and PA.. and for corners tactics my strikers never runs to take corners..as i use atleast 5 left footers and 6 Right Footers wb and Winger all the time.. and apart from this 2 of the players plays as Winger and wb all the time .. so i never runs out of corner takers ... Same thing with midfielders also i use 6 midfielders and out of 6 atleast 4 players r capable to play as BBM and AP with stats wise .. And surprisingly wb scored more goals than AM and even wingers in test save .

Am BBM combo is usefull for those who wants to win games from word go .. with this combo i managed to win EPL with Brighton..and even weakest team can win any league with this combo ... 

And wilson is i think injury pron player beacause he missed atleast 10-15 matches beacause of Injuries.. and injured atleast 3 times in 1 season.. 

And thanks for the list of strikers i m surely going to sign one of the player in my next test save .. and with CM BWM combo . 

On 17/02/2023 at 14:51, Scratch said:

We're still using the formation shown in the last update, but have made the right striker a Treq rather than than a TF. I think it's working better, but it's hard to tell. I haven't had that much luck with Treqs this year and had gone off them a bit, but I tried P, TF, AF and none of those worked better than the TF, while the T just might. 

Treqs are tricky. I have to go back quite some time so don't quote me on this. I think Treq worked well for me in "groups" of at least 3. So a striker duo up front one being this Treq never bode well. It did do well with 3 up front or more (TKO 5 Fs 😂)

I *think* the other two players basically cover for what the Treq doesn't do. So a Treq with TM (TF now) and AF worked well. In midfield Triangle or Diamond worked well too but to a lesser extent tho. Treq with maybe CM BBM behind or AM beside him. Maybe too much hassle to try and make it work. As for this year's version. Dunno.

On 17/02/2023 at 14:51, Scratch said:

I'm still not ready to believe this is possible

You're not alone 😁

Don't give up tho!!

TF-P is best strikers combo ... And in midfield  BBM is best with any other midfielder role or u can use 2 BBM in midfield  .. AF is not working that well .. i used to use AF DLF but it is not working .

Scratch this is an incredible write up just spent the last hour reading over it, learning as much as i can about how you try to set up and build a team, I must admit this formation your using is incredible never seen as many goals both individually or as a team, really really impressive, im trying to do my first 1k goals challenge with Endrick having mixed emotions so far on it but hopefully i can use some of the information you've put out on here and learn a bit more, I love wonderkids too usually try buy in quite a few mostly ill loan the first few seasons but might keep a few try working on things, maybe concentrate on imprioving crossing over teamwork  especially to start out, the stuff about picking the right mentor early on is excellent too, i had used bas dost on endrick he got better at heading but picked up no good personality traits, looking at your saves these seem to make a big difference.

On 22/02/2023 at 22:14, BatiGoal said:

Treqs are tricky. I have to go back quite some time so don't quote me on this. I think Treq worked well for me in "groups" of at least 3. So a striker duo up front one being this Treq never bode well. It did do well with 3 up front or more (TKO 5 Fs 😂)

I *think* the other two players basically cover for what the Treq doesn't do. So a Treq with TM (TF now) and AF worked well. In midfield Triangle or Diamond worked well too but to a lesser extent tho. Treq with maybe CM BBM behind or AM beside him. Maybe too much hassle to try and make it work. As for this year's version. Dunno.

I had a lot of success with Ts over the last couple of years, mostly with 3 up front, but sometimes with only 2.

In a 2 the T seems to combine well with TF, at least for me. The TF is more in the box, the T makes runs deeper, but gets back into the box as well. I think the key is my teams are way overpowered after a few seasons, so I don't have to worry too much about players covering for other players so much.

But this year, the T seems pretty good rather than great. I still think it's my best bet. The TF scores more, but I'm rotating the players to even it out. Cho is still scoring a lot more though, maybe he is just the dominant partner...

On 23/02/2023 at 00:46, P.Rahul said:

TF-P is best strikers combo ... And in midfield  BBM is best with any other midfielder role or u can use 2 BBM in midfield  .. AF is not working that well .. i used to use AF DLF but it is not working .

I might try P again, but the way we play didn't create many chances for that player last time. Also, I think the T might be better as it means most of the shots are taken by the two lads. If the P is sitting in the box rather than a little deeper, the midfielders my get closer to goal and take the occasional shot rather than pass it to the two lads.

That's the same reason I don't use BBMs - they score too many goals that should belong to Cho and Tel... With CM BWM CM they sit deeper, but the CMs get forward enough to do what's needed. 

My whole strategy is based around getting Cho and Tel to take as many shots as possible and keep the other players out of it. I looked at the last 5 games and the two lads took 69 shots combined, compared to 12 for all the rest of the players. So that's 85% of the shots. I don't think you'd be able get that sort of percentage with BBMs in the team. 

I mean I don't want to knock BBMs - they are very effective and I use them when not doing goal challenges - but in a goal challenge that just mess things up for me.

11 hours ago, Blitz86 said:

Scratch this is an incredible write up just spent the last hour reading over it, learning as much as i can about how you try to set up and build a team, I must admit this formation your using is incredible never seen as many goals both individually or as a team, really really impressive, im trying to do my first 1k goals challenge with Endrick having mixed emotions so far on it but hopefully i can use some of the information you've put out on here and learn a bit more, I love wonderkids too usually try buy in quite a few mostly ill loan the first few seasons but might keep a few try working on things, maybe concentrate on imprioving crossing over teamwork  especially to start out, the stuff about picking the right mentor early on is excellent too, i had used bas dost on endrick he got better at heading but picked up no good personality traits, looking at your saves these seem to make a big difference.

Thanks mate. I tried to put a lot of detail in it as there a lots of little things I learnt over the years, and there's lots of stuff that won't be obvious to many people - and then people find it harder than maybe it could be. I learnt a lot from the people here on Vibe, now it's my turn to try to pass some of that on.

That said, I'm always a little nervous passing it on or posting tactics etc, as any one thing on it's own doesn't guarantee success and sometimes it just makes people more frustrated. And of course there are many ways to skin a cat as the saying goes, and my way is definitely not the only way or the best way. Just take all the information you come across and try it and see what works for you and what doesn't and you'll get there mate. 

Endrick is a good choice - a little short for my liking, but people have been getting decent Aerial on him last time I checked - I see you are up to 16, which is pretty good and he likely has more to come. Rangers though... LoL, just teasing, they are a great choice for this sort of thing.

Mentoring isn't the be all and end all, but is one of those little things that adds up. Sounds like you've got the Aerial part sorted, but yeah next time around maybe work on the hidden attributes as well. I'm not sure how much it helps, but I'd much rather have players who are determined, professional, etc if I can get them.

All that said though, I think my number one tip would just be: always be building your squad and trying to replace the current players with leveled up wonderkids. It's fine if many of them go out on loan but never get to the point to make it at your team and you have to sell them. A certain percentage will make it and they will take your team forward. Anyway, good luck!

53 minutes ago, Scratch said:

I think the key is my teams are way overpowered after a few seasons, so I don't have to worry too much about players covering for other players so much.

This. People should remember that tactics posted/required in season 1-2 or season 5-6 are two different animals.

25 minutes ago, Scratch said:

That said, I'm always a little nervous passing it on or posting tactics etc, as any one thing on it's own doesn't guarantee success and sometimes it just makes people more frustrated.

Right.

I have to say it seems less the case today than it was before tbf, but not that long ago there was this aura of expectations or perhaps demands (for lack of a better word) that every single tactic posted here was Plug & Play - no tweaks needed. And oh boy if it wasn't you'd not hear the end of it. Doomed, blocked and banned for a lifetime!! 😂

55 minutes ago, Scratch said:

I might try P again, but the way we play didn't create many chances for that player last time. Also, I think the T might be better as it means most of the shots are taken by the two lads. If the P is sitting in the box rather than a little deeper, the midfielders my get closer to goal and take the occasional shot rather than pass it to the two lads.

That's the same reason I don't use BBMs - they score too many goals that should belong to Cho and Tel... With CM BWM CM they sit deeper, but the CMs get forward enough to do what's needed. 

My whole strategy is based around getting Cho and Tel to take as many shots as possible and keep the other players out of it. I looked at the last 5 games and the two lads took 69 shots combined, compared to 12 for all the rest of the players. So that's 85% of the shots. I don't think you'd be able get that sort of percentage with BBMs in the team. 

I mean I don't want to knock BBMs - they are very effective and I use them when not doing goal challenges - but in a goal challenge that just mess things up for me.

And I am struggling in CM BWM combo ..  not crossing even 80 goals mark in 1st Season and with BBM i able to score 100-110 goals with young team ... Who required level up and with 20-30 more goals more level up for players around the Strikers and Strikers also get 10-15 assist so its win win setuation for me .. and in 1st few seasons young Strikers not going score more goals so not to worry about other players scoring goals .. 5-10 goals here and there doesn't matter in  2-3 season..

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

This. People should remember that tactics posted/required in season 1-2 or season 5-6 are two different animals.

Exactly. You can get away with a lot more after a few seasons of squad building and that's where I spend most of the save.

I do typically use the same tactic from day 1, but I have Wide and Fast (and Early Crosses which I use in 1 up front tactics) turned off for the first couple of seasons and I may drop the BWM from the middle line to be a DM in second last line, etc. And results aren't great in the first months (enough time to level up enough in Scotland to be relatively good). Once we're flying I can add those extras on. 

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

I have to say it seems less the case today than it was before tbf, but not that long ago there was this aura of expectations or perhaps demands (for lack of a better word) that every single tactic posted here was Plug & Play - no tweaks needed. And oh boy if it wasn't you'd not hear the end of it. Doomed, blocked and banned for a lifetime!! 😂

Yeah, I remember that - that was a tough crowd. Definitely most people here are better than that now, but there can still be a level of frustration. People see someone like me getting stupid goals and then try to take what I share and get the same levels - but it often does not meet their expectations and they get frustrated. I can understand that. But it does make me a little wary about sharing. I'm trying to share everything I do, because it's not just the tactic, there's a lot more to it than that. But I'll surely miss something and we're back to square 1 with people getting frustrated. 

1 hour ago, P.Rahul said:

And I am struggling in CM BWM combo ..  not crossing even 80 goals mark in 1st Season and with BBM i able to score 100-110 goals with young team ... Who required level up and with 20-30 more goals more level up for players around the Strikers and Strikers also get 10-15 assist so its win win setuation for me .. and in 1st few seasons young Strikers not going score more goals so not to worry about other players scoring goals .. 5-10 goals here and there doesn't matter in  2-3 season..

It might be what Bati and I were talking about above - maybe you need BBMs now, but later when your players are next level, maybe you don't.

It may also be related to the tactic itself. In my case, I generally don't play through the middle, the main avenue of attack is from the wings. So I don't really want BBMs anyway - I just want the CMs to get the ball from the IWB and play it on to Ws. But if you're playing another way, then having BBMs could make a big difference. 

There's so many ways to play this game and you have work out what works for you. Case in point: if you're getting more goals for your strikers with BBMs, then that works for you, even if it doesn't for me!

3 hours ago, Scratch said:

Thanks mate. I tried to put a lot of detail in it as there a lots of little things I learnt over the years, and there's lots of stuff that won't be obvious to many people - and then people find it harder than maybe it could be. I learnt a lot from the people here on Vibe, now it's my turn to try to pass some of that on.

That said, I'm always a little nervous passing it on or posting tactics etc, as any one thing on it's own doesn't guarantee success and sometimes it just makes people more frustrated. And of course there are many ways to skin a cat as the saying goes, and my way is definitely not the only way or the best way. Just take all the information you come across and try it and see what works for you and what doesn't and you'll get there mate. 

Endrick is a good choice - a little short for my liking, but people have been getting decent Aerial on him last time I checked - I see you are up to 16, which is pretty good and he likely has more to come. Rangers though... LoL, just teasing, they are a great choice for this sort of thing.

Mentoring isn't the be all and end all, but is one of those little things that adds up. Sounds like you've got the Aerial part sorted, but yeah next time around maybe work on the hidden attributes as well. I'm not sure how much it helps, but I'd much rather have players who are determined, professional, etc if I can get them.

All that said though, I think my number one tip would just be: always be building your squad and trying to replace the current players with leveled up wonderkids. It's fine if many of them go out on loan but never get to the point to make it at your team and you have to sell them. A certain percentage will make it and they will take your team forward. Anyway, good luck!

Yeah cheers mate I'll be honest I had a full season I was starting to get annoyed with Endrick and his very erratic form, my last season was a little better tho but gonna try out a few of your tips into action if possible, I'm playing a 1 up front formation so need to work out my own weeks and like you say he's possibly a bit short with just the 16 heading but hopefully I can make it work. I had a bit more consistency my last season playing a 4213 rather than the 22231 I had tried previously but I think that's possibly to do with my players and BTB mids they do score alot of goals along with AM/AP, I noticed I had 1 winger that gave alot more assists tho 27 compared to just 12 on the other side so maybe a selfishness in his part rather than crossing as they did have similar attributes dribbling/crossing almost identical so finding the issue on that could also help might try reshuffle my midfield aswell see if I can get them scoring less the BTB are prob averaging 20/25 between them every season with the Am prob hitting 15/20 himself

58 minutes ago, Scratch said:

It might be what Bati and I were talking about above - maybe you need BBMs now, but later when your players are next level, maybe you don't.

It may also be related to the tactic itself. In my case, I generally don't play through the middle, the main avenue of attack is from the wings. So I don't really want BBMs anyway - I just want the CMs to get the ball from the IWB and play it on to Ws. But if you're playing another way, then having BBMs could make a big difference. 

There's so many ways to play this game and you have work out what works for you. Case in point: if you're getting more goals for your strikers with BBMs, then that works for you, even if it doesn't for me!

I also use wing play and winger and wing back do 35+ crosses in an average When i using BBM-BBM And when i used CM-A Or CM-BWM 40+ crosses but strikers not able to capitalise on that beacause of lacking Aerial attributes.. and most of the time team analisis says midfielders lacks forward runs .. which is not the case when using BBM .

And good thing about BBM role which i noticed it starts very poorly in big leagues if u manage mid table or even lower team but when they pick up scoring rate they become ruthless after mid session...and most of the time i managed to win the league in very 1st season...which i not able to do with CM BWM combo .. 

Edited by P.Rahul
On 24/02/2023 at 17:42, Blitz86 said:

Yeah cheers mate I'll be honest I had a full season I was starting to get annoyed with Endrick and his very erratic form, my last season was a little better tho but gonna try out a few of your tips into action if possible, I'm playing a 1 up front formation so need to work out my own weeks and like you say he's possibly a bit short with just the 16 heading but hopefully I can make it work. I had a bit more consistency my last season playing a 4213 rather than the 22231 I had tried previously but I think that's possibly to do with my players and BTB mids they do score alot of goals along with AM/AP, I noticed I had 1 winger that gave alot more assists tho 27 compared to just 12 on the other side so maybe a selfishness in his part rather than crossing as they did have similar attributes dribbling/crossing almost identical so finding the issue on that could also help might try reshuffle my midfield aswell see if I can get them scoring less the BTB are prob averaging 20/25 between them every season with the Am prob hitting 15/20 himself

Endrick is really young at the start so will be inconsistent. Also, I went and checked for you and he has 10 out of 20 for Consistency, so he may be a little inconsistent by nature as well. That's the sort of thing that a mentor might be able to help with, but you need a bit of luck and the right mentor.

I normally recommend Quags and I'm pretty sure his consistency will be higher than that, but I know Professionalism, Determination, Work Rate are 19 to 20 for him, but Consistency wasn't in that group, so it must be lower. So may be better to find an older, good reputation striker with Consistency listed when you click on their personality. 

But once you build a really strong team, consistency of 10 is not the end of the world, he will still score a LOT. 

I find it really hard to predict which wingers will assist the most. Obviously Crossing is key, but sometimes if two players are close, one will just assist more than the other. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I generally keep the ones that assist the most and phase the ones that don't out of the club (once I have some replacements ready).

Same goes for the AM position - they will all score somewhat, but I've found some will still assist more than score. These are pretty rare, so when I find them, I keep them! And if a player is scoring too much, I will push him back down to the CM line (not in a BBM role though!) or ultimately sell him. Basically, see who is doing the better job and keep them, while phasing out the ones that score too much (as long as you have a replacement that's not worse!)

On 24/02/2023 at 18:16, P.Rahul said:

I also use wing play and winger and wing back do 35+ crosses in an average When i using BBM-BBM And when i used CM-A Or CM-BWM 40+ crosses but strikers not able to capitalise on that beacause of lacking Aerial attributes.. and most of the time team analisis says midfielders lacks forward runs .. which is not the case when using BBM .

And good thing about BBM role which i noticed it starts very poorly in big leagues if u manage mid table or even lower team but when they pick up scoring rate they become ruthless after mid session...and most of the time i managed to win the league in very 1st season...which i not able to do with CM BWM combo .. 

Yeah, BBMs are really good, just prefer not to use them myself (for goal scoring saves). To be honest, I never look at the team analysis. I probably should look at it, but tend to just go based on the performances of the team and the players...

Update - Season 5

No change to the tactics this year. I should probably mention that we won the World Cup, fairly easily too, but it was Germany we played:

image.png.4c3873e7f8537410471d37ed991aafa1.png

Transfers

Spoiler

image.png.20f6196c4ae7b72f4c513585a2e9eca2.png

image.png.606f8ddf50949f11e8f816dac722097c.png

Once again some starting players left as they were replaced by wonderkid factory sausages... The main two that you may know were: Otasowie, a very good (and pacey) CD, who maxed out with his Positioning stuck on 17 (not high enough); and Sancet, who was decent, but not as good as he should be (and was a little old to ever max out). 

Coming in were a bargain basement Nianzou and Fagoli who both looked a little underwhelming to be honest. I had to go for Nianzou as I'll use him in the ITN team as well and Fagoli was cover for a midfield shakeup (more on that in a minute).  The rest were wonderkids, but I didn't look too hard this time as the squad is already filling up (I don't like leaving them in the B Team to be honest as it's a little weird).

The shakeup: I loaned out a bunch of our first teamers to top level sides (eg EPL), in the hopes of making them a little better - development had slowed right down for a few of these and a loan at a higher end club can take them to the next level. It did arguably leave us with a weaker a team in the meantime though. I missed that part of the screenshot, but notable loanouts included Doue, Zaire-Emery and Asprilla (stuck on 16 crossing) and a bunch of wonderkids.

Results

Won everything, but league goals were slightly down. No complaints however, and I'm hoping to be even stronger next season. 

image.png.21f954f067c7c54f1a02e407d8f44a4e.png

Spoiler

image.png.45def86c3a6ff76334b5dd96a27f2e91.png

image.png.7593c19c2759629cbdeaf3279c4618e6.png

image.png.13c1afe12b7c1a5769da508659f9ce5a.png

image.png.90d7cb492c0f825e31b783cef752f61f.png

I do want to call out this result, where both players got 6 goals - we were playing against a 1 star team from the Scottish Lowland League, which happens occasionally in Scotland:

image.png.cd20d0d8b59ab5e190356add641b3100.png

Injuries

Another very good season, with the only injury being in offseason, with Cho only missing a couple of ITN games:

image.png.ca3ef39bba5402a654f19526330367b4.png

Development

The lads are both showing as fully developed now, both looking great, but Tel stuck on 18 Aerial:

image.png.8449adbe19b2ee139213e41a2ea46a13.png

image.png.10e4a6c2af84e549f954f436e362d0eb.png

Goals

Cho scored 113 goals in 60 games at club level and 14 goals in 14 games at ITN level, giving him a total of 127 goals (2 higher than last year):

image.png.a680a5ef3740fa7b1e28dee20baf03ed.png

Meanwhile Tel scored 89 goals in 60 games at club level and 18 goals in 15 games at ITN level, giving him a total of 107 goals (3 down on last year):

image.png.12d1e88a9bcd935ce804380ce53dc172.png

So we're roughly holding steady this year.

Targets

Cho Tel
Season Club ITN Total Club ITN Total
01 42 0 42 45 0 45
02 99 0 99 36 0 36
03 75 31 106 74 21 95
04 107 18 125 84 26 110
05 113 14 127 89 18 107
Total 436 63 499/2000 328 65 393/2000

Cho is smoking hot and on pace to get his 2KC in 20 years, but Tel needs to pick it up! I mean he's going great, but 2KC is gonna be tough unless we get him more goals. 

I might make him the TF permanently (I'm rotating them at this point) - that should get him a few extra goals, but we'll have to see how that works out. 

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Edited by Scratch
6 hours ago, Scratch said:

Endrick is really young at the start so will be inconsistent. Also, I went and checked for you and he has 10 out of 20 for Consistency, so he may be a little inconsistent by nature as well. That's the sort of thing that a mentor might be able to help with, but you need a bit of luck and the right mentor.

I normally recommend Quags and I'm pretty sure his consistency will be higher than that, but I know Professionalism, Determination, Work Rate are 19 to 20 for him, but Consistency wasn't in that group, so it must be lower. So may be better to find an older, good reputation striker with Consistency listed when you click on their personality. 

But once you build a really strong team, consistency of 10 is not the end of the world, he will still score a LOT. 

I find it really hard to predict which wingers will assist the most. Obviously Crossing is key, but sometimes if two players are close, one will just assist more than the other. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I generally keep the ones that assist the most and phase the ones that don't out of the club (once I have some replacements ready).

Same goes for the AM position - they will all score somewhat, but I've found some will still assist more than score. These are pretty rare, so when I find them, I keep them! And if a player is scoring too much, I will push him back down to the CM line (not in a BBM role though!) or ultimately sell him. Basically, see who is doing the better job and keep them, while phasing out the ones that score too much (as long as you have a replacement that's not worse!)

10/20 that probably explains some of his form as hes maturing hes steadily improving right enough this has been the first season he can go a consistant scoring run for me, a early stat boost has defo helped him this season, i think mentoring must play a strong part aswell right enough I used Bas Dost simply looking at his aerial stats, but now I know about personality traits etc he has some good and bad, just loaded up a new save to check, hes capable under pressure and consistant which is good but hes also lazy!! where as quags has a ton of good traits determined, profesional l, hardworking, team player, leader all positive plus ambitious and sporting. i can see why you use him as a mentor.

Ill need to keep an eye on that my seasons just about finished ill check stats etc see whos performing who isnt and take it from there ive bought in a few players this season to replace a couple of my more established aging players, im in love with my messi regen his stats are scary good obviously being messi Jr he likes the odd goal aswell tho 😅

Great write up Scratch. Really enjoying it. Do you make any changes to the formation or tactics when you play against stronger teams in the champions league or do you leave it the same as the SPL games? Thanks

On 28/02/2023 at 19:49, Rob said:

Bonkers, again.

Thanks mate. Even if this is the most I can get, it's still a decent spot.

added 0 minutes later
23 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Bonkers indeed, we have another @Robhere. Pay your guys the money they deserve @Scratch you cheapskate 😂😂

I am paying them what they deserve. If they want a pay rise, they need to lift their game to the next level. Bloody slackers! 😀

21 hours ago, Rav44 said:

Great write up Scratch. Really enjoying it. Do you make any changes to the formation or tactics when you play against stronger teams in the champions league or do you leave it the same as the SPL games? Thanks

Thanks mate. I did make changes in the UCL in the first season or two, things like dropping a CM to the DM position, going Narrow, etc. then as we got stronger, I started playing Wide and Fast and not changing it for anyone...

Well, I stopped playing the game entirely for a couple of months. I have one full season played I haven't written up, with roughly the same numbers (from memory). There have been several updates to FMM and it may have slowed the scoring rate slightly, but not a lot.

Anyway, it's really hard to get back into this now, not sure if I will or if it will be tossed on the large pile of my abandoned careers. With so many regen players, it's hard to get much of a feeling for them once you step away from the save for so long. And although Cho and Tel have been great for me, they haven't really inspired me like some of my past favourites (Pellegri, Esposito, Satriano, Scamacca, Badji, etc)

For now though, I'm trying out my TT Blaster tactic (1 2 0 1 3 3) with Newcastle - partly because I really want a Newcastle save, partly to see whether TT Blaster still works in FMM23 and partly to see how it will work in the EPL (I remember someone said you can't play CD in the EPL and I've wanted to give it a go since then!). 

On 01/05/2023 at 15:00, Scratch said:

Well, I stopped playing the game entirely for a couple of months. I have one full season played I haven't written up, with roughly the same numbers (from memory). There have been several updates to FMM and it may have slowed the scoring rate slightly, but not a lot.

Anyway, it's really hard to get back into this now, not sure if I will or if it will be tossed on the large pile of my abandoned careers. With so many regen players, it's hard to get much of a feeling for them once you step away from the save for so long. And although Cho and Tel have been great for me, they haven't really inspired me like some of my past favourites (Pellegri, Esposito, Satriano, Scamacca, Badji, etc)

For now though, I'm trying out my TT Blaster tactic (1 2 0 1 3 3) with Newcastle - partly because I really want a Newcastle save, partly to see whether TT Blaster still works in FMM23 and partly to see how it will work in the EPL (I remember someone said you can't play CD in the EPL and I've wanted to give it a go since then!). 

Interested to see if your Blaster still works.

How are you getting on with testing?