Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The ‘1kc Factory’ Challenge

Rob

B530DCAF-75D5-4E07-93DA-B3304F4994ED.thumb.png.1d264ffdb92757b946b1d644425abc80.png

(credit to @FuddledFox for the logo)

So I was wandering down the road one day and from afar I saw what looked like a relatively new building. It was huge, made of white and black bricks, with a tall chimney and ball-shaped smoke billowing in to the smog above.

I approached it and saw an amazing sign, with the words ‘1kc Factory’ freshly painted on it. 

I decided to go inside, where I was met by a Fuddled Australian man, eating a Fresh Sandwich whilst wiping deepheat in to his itchy legs.

‘What happens here?’ I asked.

‘Well, this is the 1kc Factory,’ he replied as he adjusted his Woody woodpecker figure on the desk and petted Bruce the dog. ‘This is the place where we churn out 1kcs.’

‘Does it make you Rich?’

‘Oh no. Topping the leaderboard is the main Prize.’

I thought this sounded interesting, so I asked more:

‘It’s like a challenge?’

‘Yes,’ the man replied. ‘We play a game called FMM. Heard of it?’

‘Sometimes. Although it’s a bit glitchy I quite like the Vibe of it.’

The man sat up and pulled out a sheet of paper.

‘These are the rules for the challenge,’ he said, as I took the paper and placed it in my pocket.

‘How long does the challenge last?’ I enquired.

‘30 full seasons.’

‘Wow,’ I replied shocked. ‘That’ll drive some people Bati.‘

‘Oh believe me,’ the man stated. ‘Some careers go absolutely Tits up.’

I laughed, as he pulled out another sheet of paper with some circles and arrows on it.

‘This is a Sam…’ he said, before breaking to cough. ‘…ple tactic.’

‘I don’t want this,’ I barked, tearing it up and hurling it in to an open fireplace, where it turned in to Ashes, not too dissimilar to what happened to Kane’s family’s house in the WWE. ‘That is cheating!’

The man winked.

‘You passed your first test! Now go on your way and read the rest of the rules.’

‘Thank you for your time!’ I said as I stood up and shook his hand.

‘No problem. You seem like a Dandy Englishman. Be on your way and find the next Aguero.’

I nodded, as the man turned around and bellowed ‘F words’ in to the work PA Mikerophone.

I laughed and went on my way, Baka to my Villa on the South Coast.

(Yes I am aware that was total nonsense 😂😂😂)

Soooooo here are the rules:

• Full 30 year career;
  • As many players as possible to get a 1kc within this period;
  • All goals must be under your management, whether club or ITN;
  • You can move clubs or nations;
  • Any tactics can be used as long as they are yours;
  • No unlockables unless earnt during the save;
  • Leaderboard is ordered by highest number of 1kc scorers to least;
  • No cheating;
  • There’s no limit to the formations used and when players arrive in your career

Any questions let me know. 

Enjoy!

16 minutes ago, MikeF said:

Could you have 2/3/4 up front to do several at once or 1k tactic needed?

Any tactic you want. Could play 4 up top and sub 4 strikers on and off and have 8 potential 1ks on the go. You could also have a midfielder trying too… or have players play loads under ITN management and infrequently for your club side. You can do what you want, basically.

2 hours ago, Rob said:

or have players play loads under ITN management and infrequently for your club side

Now there's a reason to take the Ca *cough* Rob *cough* ao Cup more seriously. Excuse me.

On the one hand this sounds amazing, and I'm already thinking about it... But on the other hand I'm with The Sandwich on this - you only just sucked me into doing a 20 year career and now you want me to abandon that to do a 30 year one? 😧

What a load of old Cock-ers! You are such a Putz. No, actually you are a massive Dec. You're making me Stam-mer. I'm tempted to just Nuke you... 😠

2 hours ago, Scratch said:

On the one hand this sounds amazing, and I'm already thinking about it... But on the other hand I'm with The Sandwich on this - you only just sucked me into doing a 20 year career and now you want me to abandon that to do a 30 year one? 😧

What a load of old Cock-ers! You are such a Putz. No, actually you are a massive Dec. You're making me Stam-mer. I'm tempted to just Nuke you... 😠

You can countinue after completing 2k challenge and I think u can score even 1k more for another 2 new striker in 10 more sessions. Sub become main striker make sure ur substitute has to be 5 years younger that way u can atleast score 6 1k in 30 years career.

1 hour ago, P.Rahul said:

You can countinue after completing 2k challenge and I think u can score even 1k more for another 2 new striker in 10 more sessions. Sub become main striker make sure ur substitute has to be 5 years younger that way u can atleast score 6 1k in 30 years career.

Pretty sure you could’ve gotten at least 7 1k by starting a new career

13 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Pretty sure you could’ve gotten at least 7 1k by starting a new career

No i yet to figure out how to score 100 goals in a Season by 1 striker 🤣.. i dont know how u guys scored over 150 goals in a season.. if i can manage 100 goals in a season than i can think about 7 1kc until than not possible. i started off wel but never crossed 100 goals mark till now .

Edited by P.Rahul
6 hours ago, P.Rahul said:

Yeah, like @broodje kip said, it'd be better to start a different save. Biggest point against building on the double 2KC is that you waste a lot of time getting two players to 2K when when only need 1K for this. So your total would be at least 2 lower than it could be. 

I think I know how I'd go about it, but it would have to be a different save.

43 minutes ago, Rob said:

Nope. Fancy giving it a go?

Maybe, i was thinking about a 1KC to start but going all out with a 1KC factory and just if one guy isn't working switching might be the best way to start. Have not played this game much.

22 hours ago, BuFfaLoFaN said:

Maybe, i was thinking about a 1KC to start but going all out with a 1KC factory and just if one guy isn't working switching might be the best way to start. Have not played this game much.

Definitely give a 1kc a go (and play a few seasons in private first before you post just to make sure you like your tactic and player!)

14 minutes ago, Rob said:

Definitely give a 1kc a go (and play a few seasons in private first before you post just to make sure you like your tactic and player!)

definitely, thinking of trying to do a Brazilian one to start with the obvious choice in Endrick. 

On 21/02/2023 at 21:39, BuFfaLoFaN said:

@Robwhat team would you recommend? I am thinking either Benfica, RB Salzburg (and ending Sesko's loan), Celtic or Ajax. one of those 4 leagues seems the best.

Celtic is the easiest of them; Salzburg hardest. Just give your tactic a good test before you start!

added 0 minutes later
20 hours ago, fRESH said:

This is so tempting and no1 has done it before… 🤔🤔🤔

Do ittttttt

This one would require some out of mind scoring tactict, which is most tempting. Gotta run some tests, i got some old tacticts to try out. Havent seen many 1 defenders tavtics this year. 

On 21/03/2023 at 21:44, Rob said:

Celtic is the easiest of them; Salzburg hardest. Just give your tactic a good test before you start!

added 0 minutes later

Do ittttttt

Im doing it, or atleast will start with it. Ive got perfect tactict for it. Will try out some youngster and i ll try to start it next week. I have never played 30 years in any of fmm versions.

7 hours ago, fRESH said:

Im doing it, or atleast will start with it. Ive got perfect tactict for it. Will try out some youngster and i ll try to start it next week. I have never played 30 years in any of fmm versions.

Good luck! You’ll nail it

On 23/05/2023 at 10:06, Rob said:

Good luck! You’ll nail it

I just got one question. Can i use itn management for like half of challengers ? Or do they have all to be same nationality (as it has to be with triple threat) ? 

16 hours ago, fRESH said:

I just got one question. Can i use itn management for like half of challengers ? Or do they have all to be same nationality (as it has to be with triple threat) ? 

Yes you can. For example Player A could be Italian and get 1,000 club goals, but player B and C could be English and get a third of their goals from ITN. You can also swap national clubs, but the goals still have to be under your management.