Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Has anyone got a striker to score 200 goals a season

Mike16

7 minutes ago, MikeF said:

It's been done, just search for last year's 3k challenge. @Scratch got Sesko to 201 i believe.

Lol, had forgotten about that to be honest. It was only a once off, next best was 182, so it's probably something I'll never repeat (especially now the corner tactic doesn't work so well)... 

30 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Of course it’s Scratch. Who else could it even be 😂

In that case neither of us is the King of FMM, kip. 😂

I think my record is 120? 125? In La Liga if memory serves me right. 200 is a stretch for me, Scotland is maybe the best place to try tho but I rarely play there. France maybe with the many cup games??

I’ve hit 202 with Darren Huckerby this year. Absolutely no proof and it may not have actually happened. 

added 0 minutes later
11 hours ago, Scratch said:

For the record: 3kc-season-13-29.jpg

Remove the 201 and that’s still insanely impressive. 

10 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

In that case neither of us is the King of FMM, kip. 😂

I think my record is 120? 125? In La Liga if memory serves me right. 200 is a stretch for me, Scotland is maybe the best place to try tho but I rarely play there. France maybe with the many cup games??

You missed the last couple of versions though, which have been by far the easiest to get single striker goals via 20 Aerial striker and 20 Crossing friends. The famous corner tactic has been nerfed now, but I was getting 1-2 goals a game just from the corners (it would be much less now). 

If you'd been around you would have gotten crazy numbers too, 120 in La Liga would have been too much for me a few years ago.

It's been a slow steady increase for me over the last few years though. Partly just refining my tactic (I *think* the one CB thing is my fault for eg, as I use a single striker version of the balanced variant of my TT Blaster tactic), partly the corner tactic being crazy, partly working out how to abuse maximise Aerial and hidden attributes through triple dipping mentorship, etc etc. Oh and of course I've seen I've seen the real CA/PA for a lot of young strikers (which is why I don't nominate for leaderboards for long term saves anymore). I might know their actual PA in the save, but If I'm using a player, they are guaranteed to be close to the perfect choice. 

So 200 was an outlier for me, well above the rest of my seasons, it relied on the now nerfed corner tactic, etc etc, so personally I'd forget all talk of 200 goals (not sure why the OP was asking about that). I'd say 150 goals would be a massive total in the current version. 

As for league, there is a reason everyone is using Scotland (probably my fault again, at least to an extent), it is way easier than somewhere like France or Spain. Average CA (last year, averaged across the top 25 players for each team) for the SPL was 100. Ligue 1 was 120 and La Liga was 134. Serie A was 130, Portugal 116. China is lower with only 84, but less games and harder to level players up (which doesn't seem to be a problem in Scotland). And Scotland has 2 cups, from memory France only has one? 

Anyway, tying all of that together, I'm hoping for a Bati career at Celtic, with a crazy BG tactic, where you break the 150 barrier (or won't surprise me if you go higher!). 😀

Wait, now I'm sounding like @Rob, telling people what saves they should be doing! 🤣

added 0 minutes later
2 hours ago, Rob said:

I’ve hit 202 with Darren Huckerby this year. Absolutely no proof and it may not have actually happened. 

added 0 minutes later

Remove the 201 and that’s still insanely impressive. 

Well, I can believe it with Huckerby, what a lad!! 😀

11 minutes ago, Scratch said:

As for league, there is a reason everyone is using Scotland (probably my fault again, at least to an extent), it is way easier than somewhere like France or Spain. Average CA (last year, averaged across the top 25 players for each team) for the SPL was 100. Ligue 1 was 120 and La Liga was 134. Serie A was 130, Portugal 116. China is lower with only 84, but less games and harder to level players up (which doesn't seem to be a problem in Scotland). And Scotland has 2 cups, from memory France only has one? 

France is like England, Coupe de France (equivalent of FA Cup) and Coupe de la Ligue (Carabao). Interesting btw to see the CA levels across the leagues. It does put things in better perspective this way.

17 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Anyway, tying all of that together, I'm hoping for a Bati career at Celtic, with a crazy BG tactic, where you break the 150 barrier (or won't surprise me if you go higher!). 😀

I do feel Scotland should be on the cards this year. But thing is, I've already seen so much Celtic here that Im inclined to go with Rangers or Aberdeen even 😆 even tho I know Celtic would be the smarter pick, I enjoy too much see the underdogs thumping the favorite. I'm rooting for David. Hell with Goliath 😆

22 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

France is like England, Coupe de France (equivalent of FA Cup) and Coupe de la Ligue (Carabao). Interesting btw to see the CA levels across the leagues. It does put things in better perspective this way.

Ah right, I thought they only had one cup for some reason. 

I made this for last years game, but haven't made one for this year (yet): https://assistantmanager.app/database/fmm22/fmm22-leagues-november.html  But to work out the exact average from the star values you need to inspect the source of the page and imply it from the percentage used for the stars...

24 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

I do feel Scotland should be on the cards this year. But thing is, I've already seen so much Celtic here that Im inclined to go with Rangers or Aberdeen even 😆 even tho I know Celtic would be the smarter pick, I enjoy too much see the underdogs thumping the favorite. I'm rooting for David. Hell with Goliath 😆

So I keep telling myself I'm going to use Motherwell or Kilmarnock or even Hibs, but then it turns into some stupid "Score 3K goals" or "Score a double 2K" thing and I realise I better choose Celtic after all... One day though I will and I'm sure after a few seasons there won't be much difference...