Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help 1k challenge first timer

EmEs

I really want to try out  the 1k goal challenge. I really need ur opinion on the best clubs and best wonderkids suitable for this challenge

Thank you in advance. All your contributions and opinions are welcome

Best Clubs

Celtic

Ajax

Benfica 

My Favourite Young Strikers

Endrick 

Benjamin Šeško

Emre Tezgel

Rasmus Højlund

Marko Lazetić

Lorenzo Columbo

Uroš Milovanović

Conclusion

The best starting clubs are ajax and celtic, they have good training facilities, transfer budget, and plenty of decent players for the level they play at. 

For wonderkid strikers, you can grab anyone on the list i put and get a good mentor for them. As long as they bang in goals you wont have a problem with their development, unless you dont rest them enough. I would train them as a TF then as an AF later on if youre happy with their aeriel capabilities. 

17 minutes ago, anuxunamun said:

Best Clubs

Celtic

Ajax

Benfica 

My Favourite Young Strikers

Endrick 

Benjamin Šeško

Emre Tezgel

Rasmus Højlund

Marko Lazetić

Lorenzo Columbo

Uroš Milovanović

Conclusion

The best starting clubs are ajax and celtic, they have good training facilities, transfer budget, and plenty of decent players for the level they play at. 

For wonderkid strikers, you can grab anyone on the list i put and get a good mentor for them. As long as they bang in goals you wont have a problem with their development, unless you dont rest them enough. I would train them as a TF then as an AF later on if youre happy with their aeriel capabilities. 

Wait.....do u play them as lone strikers or with another player playing alongside them upfront??

15 minutes ago, EmEs said:

Wait.....do u play them as lone strikers or with another player playing alongside them upfront??

Depends on the tactic youre using, alot of the tactics are lone strikers upfront and just wingers and RPs to facilitate balls to the striker, with two strikers it just makes it harder to reach 1k on a single player.

11 hours ago, EmEs said:

Depends on your tactic. I can make 1kc tactic with 1, 2 or 3 strikers. Usually people do one upfront though.

48 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Depends on your tactic. I can make 1kc tactic with 1, 2 or 3 strikers. Usually people do one upfront though.

For the challenge it has to be one up front though no?

18 hours ago, EmEs said:

I really want to try out  the 1k goal challenge. I really need ur opinion on the best clubs and best wonderkids suitable for this challenge

Thank you in advance. All your contributions and opinions are welcome

CLUBS: Either Celtic or Rangers seem to be the best clubs for such a challenge. 2 cups in 1 season plus immediate access to European competition, plus the rest of the League being much lower in quality leads to probably the most amount of goals per season, or more accurately, the most opportunities to score compared to other leagues. Personally I'd pick Celtic over the two, but that's mostly 'cause I'm more familiar with them. One club that I haven't seen suggested that might be interesting is Beijing, similar to Celtic / Rangers they're an extremely strong club, but in a league unfamiliar to most. They have a decent transfer budget too, if I'm not wrong. IIRC a few years ago someone completed a Triple Threat challenge with Olympiakos, they might be an unique but decent choice as well for a 1KC.

WONDERKIDS: Aside from what has been suggested, Julian Rijkhoff has a lot of potential, and on top of that he starts the game as a free agent. He starts at 17 years of age though, and while that might seem young you're gonna want to get as many years out of your striker as possible. Younger options that I personally like are Emre Tezgel at 16 (might be expensive though, since he starts at Stoke) and Skye Vink at 15 (but his birthday is before most European seasons' starting dates so he may as well be 16). And of course, the king of wonderkids this year, Endrick is an absolutely fantastic striker, and he's the youngest of all the wonderkids I've suggested. If you want to find more players to potentially use, you can check out the wonderkids list over here

OTHER TIPS: 

• In your first few seasons, it's more than likely that your striker has little to no stamina. Even if you set their training to "low intensity" (which I highly recommend as well), if you play them every game they're gonna tire out eventually. Don't be afraid to rest them! Especially when they have statuses like "Needs rest" or "Slightly tired", I'd advise not playing them until they go away. It'll stunt their growth otherwise.
  • If you want your striker to have the most opportunities to score goals, you should pay attention to the other player roles in your squad. For example, if you have a SS, they might end up stealing goals from your striker. Other roles I'd personally avoid for such a challenge would be IFs (they seem to be junk this year except when playing on the same row as the strikers) and IWs. 

I think that's about it, everything else I can suggest is mostly down my personal playstyle, and IMO it's more fun to discover your own way of making things work. All the best man! 

Edited by BakaSotong
4 hours ago, MikeF said:

For the challenge it has to be one up front though no?

I don’t think the challenge state that you need to play one up front. I could be wrong though.

4 hours ago, broodje kip said:

I don’t think the challenge state that you need to play one up front. I could be wrong though.

Well I never... you're right. DT says you must play 2 up front but no mention of lone striker for 1k.   

Hello everyone, can someone explain to me how to growing the wonderkids aerial? I have 2 saves with 2 wonderkids (endrick and emre tezgel) that starting with low aerial. After they reaching 20 years old they have a good shooting, movement, pace, decision and technique but always the problem is aerial.